Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

Default Re: keep sleeping on the spurs

Quote Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
    11 Straight 50 win seasons so what makes you ish morons think there wont be another 50 win season after 11 straight?? ooo the old arguement?? cant use the old arguement anymore because we are younger then ever.. so what will the excuse this year be?? I had to make this thread because there is still ISH rejects thinking the spurs are absolutely done and old. morons keep sleepin on them another 50+ win season is coming to a tv near you.

2009-10 San Antonio 50 32 .610 2nd Southwest Division 4 6 .400 Lost West Conf Semis

2008-09 San Antonio 54 28 .659 1st Southwest Division 1 4 .200 Lost West Conf 1st Rd
    2007-08 San Antonio 56 26 .683 2nd Southwest Division 9 8 .529 Lost West Conf Finals
    2006-07 San Antonio 58 24 .707 2nd Southwest Division 16 4 .800 Won NBA Finals
    2005-06 San Antonio 63 19 768 1st Southwest Division 7 6 .538 Lost West Conf Semis
    2004-05 San Antonio 59 23 .720 1st Southwest Division 16 7 .696 Won NBA Finals
    2003-04 San Antonio 57 25 .695 2nd Midwest Division 6 4 .600 Lost West Conf Semis
    2002-03 San Antonio 60 22 .732 1st Midwest Division 16 9 .640 Won NBA Finals
    2001-02 San Antonio 58 24 .707 1st Midwest Division 4 6 .400 Lost West Conf Semis
    2000-01 San Antonio 58 24 .707 1st Midwest Division 7 6 .538 Lost West Conf Finals
    1999-00 San Antonio 53 29 .646 2nd Midwest Division 1 3 .250 Lost West Conf 1st Rd

The true BIG 3 are out for blood this year.

Magic Johnson

I don't understand why people brag about eleven fifty-win seasons or whatever. Who cares? I can see why you'd brag about championships, but there ain't no trophy for fifty ****ing wins.

^
    ^ Seriously, what is this kid's deal? Do you really have enough time in the day to go through hundreds and hundreds of threads?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by TMT
    ^ Seriously, what is this kid's deal? Do you really have enough time in the day to go through hundreds and hundreds of threads?
    No shit... the ironic part is, Doc Rivers played for the Spurs and thinks very highly of them!

^

it takes 2 seconds

Magic Johnson

^
    I'm not going through hundreds and hundreds of threads, moron. I read the title of this thread, saw some guy post a bunch of 50-win seasons, and decided to react accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I don't understand why people brag about eleven fifty-win seasons or whatever. Who cares? I can see why you'd brag about championships, but there ain't no trophy for fifty ****ing wins.
    I know!!!!!!

This just makes Spurs fans look retarded, it doesn't matter if you win 70 games if you don't win the title......you would still not be the best team that season.
    It's all about the rings. 4 rings is damn great.....they should be very proud of it and not trying to act like they are more successful than the Lakers because they are very clearly NOT......nor is Duncan equal or better than Kobe.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DKLaker
    I know!!!!!!

This just makes Spurs fans look retarded, it doesn't matter if you win 70 games if you don't win the title......you would still not be the best team that season.
    It's all about the rings. 4 rings is damn great.....they should be very proud of it and not trying to act like they are more successful than the Lakers because they are very clearly NOT......nor is Duncan equal or better than Kobe.
    says the laker fan who missed the playoffs. funny its mainly the same type of fans of the same teams in these threads. lakers fans finding excuses as to why they missed playoffs

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by linZoMourning
    says the laker fan who missed the playoffs. funny its mainly the same type of fans of the same teams in these threads. lakers fans finding excuses as to why they missed playoffs
    Dude, who gives a shit about missing the playoffs ONCE when you're consistently in the Finals? And way to make this an LA-SA thing. It's not. It's just plain stupid to brag about winning REGULAR SEASON games, when all that matters is championships won.

Quote Originally Posted by linZoMourning
    Missed the playoffs

If they missed the playoffs 6 out of 10 years and won the championship the other 4 years I would

In L.A it's championship or bust!!!!!

Banned

the future is where i will be serving up humble pie. alamode

College star

It would be great if this year's finals would be between Spurs and Celtics. We would finally have Duncan vs Garnett in NBA finals, even though it's a bit too late in their respective careers.

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I'm not going through hundreds and hundreds of threads, moron. I read the title of this thread, saw some guy post a bunch of 50-win seasons, and decided to react accordingly.
    Clearly wasn't talking to you.

Clearly wasn't talking to you.
    it's called the quote button bruh

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Rivers
    it's called the quote button bruh
    it's called not being a douche bruh, try it.