Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Krust Kingz

Default Re: Tyson Chandler...everybody's fault but his

Quote Originally Posted by franchize
    Read my post above. I gave Chandler some credit.
    [COLOR="Navy"]The white text for the compliment didnt show up on computer....

Doesnt matter though...

Time to ride and die! 1 game at a time. Time to make this miracle run and get ratchet! [/COLOR]

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="Navy"]The white text for the compliment didnt show up on computer....

Doesnt matter though...

Time to ride and die! 1 game at a time. Time to make this miracle run and get ratchet! [/COLOR]
    There is no white text lol It's plain as day. I said "Tyson Chandler played very good defense down the stretch." I give credit where it's due. He got shat on by the refs today with foul 4 and 5. Foul 3 was just a dumb play

The one thing I loved from Chandler tonight was him dropping Lance Stephenson on his ass.

Kid tried to punk Tyson literally and the team figuratively going for that dunk.

Glad to see that sh!t dont fly w/ the Knicks...

NBA rookie of the year Da KO King's Avatar

Tyson Chandler has sucked for the Knicks and it has nothing to do with his health.

His lack of offensive understanding and skill has been a total hindrance to the team. Defensively it's being made clear what he is, an average at best 1v1 defender and a SLIGHTLY above average help defender but entirely over-rated pick and roll defender.

Quote Originally Posted by Da KO King
    Tyson Chandler has sucked for the Knicks and it has nothing to do with his health.

His lack of offensive understanding and skill has been a total hindrance to the team. Defensively it's being made clear what he is, an average at best 1v1 defender and a SLIGHTLY above average help defender but entirely over-rated pick and roll defender.
    I somewhat agree. However, I actually think it's the other way around. I think he's a slightly above average 1 on 1 defender and an average at best help defender. Personally, I WISH I saw what you see. I'd much rather a solid help defender in a center than a 1 on 1 defender. There aren't many centers to defend. My biggest disappointment with Chandler is that he doesn't protect the rim like everyone says he does. Far too many times, I see guards drive the lane and go right at him and he backs down. Nobody fears Tyson Chandler when they go to the hole. And THAT is the main reason why I never liked the signing.

I hate that sorry sack of shit. Should have his DPOY award revoked.

The series was lost on him and JR Brick...

NBA rookie of the year

Hibbert gave him a series-long Golden shower.

I somewhat agree. However, I actually think it's the other way around. I think he's a slightly above average 1 on 1 defender and an average at best help defender. Personally, I WISH I saw what you see. I'd much rather a solid help defender in a center than a 1 on 1 defender. There aren't many centers to defend. My biggest disappointment with Chandler is that he doesn't protect the rim like everyone says he does. Far too many times, I see guards drive the lane and go right at him and he backs down. Nobody fears Tyson Chandler when they go to the hole. And THAT is the main reason why I never liked the signing.
    we need to trade chandler period, dude just stands there when players drive at him, and when he gets duped, he fouls the next drive when its not necessary
    i always gave him the benefit of the doubt, but now its done, he needs to get his ass shipped out

Do I even need to comment?

All I'm going to say is

Tyson Chandler 2 points 6 rebounds ZERO blocks
    Roy Hibbert 21 points 12 rebounds 5 blocks

Made Roy Hibbert look like Chamberlain. If this series wasn't the biggest campaign to trade this scrub, I don't know what is. lol That is all. Good night!

can somebody gif stevenson driving in while chandler just stands in front of him and watches the layup

I want him gone.

5.8 points,7.8 rebounds,1.2 blocks

Those are his playoff numbers as a Knick. We're paying $10+ mil. for that ???
    In 3 series he played he got outplayed by his opponent every single time.
    Trade his bum ass while he still has some value and isn't exposed as a fraud he really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    I want him gone.

5.8 points,7.8 rebounds,1.2 blocks

Those are his playoff numbers as a Knick. We're paying $10+ mil. for that ???
    In 3 series he played he got outplayed by his opponent every single time.
    Trade his bum ass while he still has some value and isn't exposed as a fraud he really is.
    There's really no debating anything you said. He got $14 million dollars to get outplayed by a 37 year old Kevin Garnett and a career underachiever in Roy Hibbert.

There's really no debating anything you said. He got $14 million dollars to get outplayed by a 37 year old Kevin Garnett and a career underachiever in Roy Hibbert.
    to think that by watching hibbert defend for 6 games, he'd give it a a try instead of mauling everyone that comes near him for fouls

Simply put, the guy is overpaid and overrated. He never was a great help defender. He's never been a big time shot blocker despite his height and athleticism. His claim to fame was always his on ball defense. That alone, IMO, makes him overpaid. (Why pay a guy 14 mill when there are only about 5 centers in the league who are a threat down low?) Either way, he's shown he's not even that good of an on ball defender. Simply put...he needs to go. Do your job and stop blaming your teammates for the fact that [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"]YOU GOT YOUR ASS BUSTED[/COLOR][/FONT]