View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 01:23 PM   #12
bada bing
College star

Default Re: My Mock Offseason: Keeping the Raptors Afloat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrcp3
Marion isn't even offensive threat, all his points come from 2nd chance points, we don't run plays for him at all and he can't shot at all. Until we get a legit guard we won't see Chris Bosh true potential!

oh yea FIRE TRIANO, he can't make his mind up if we want to run or not, and if Roko is going to be the damn back up point guard or not!

i agree. You said everything i was going to say.

I hate the fact that triano can't make up his ****ing mind. He is just a mess and at times i wished we had sam mitchell instead of this guy. We should have just gone with Mitchell and fired him at the end of the season.

Why the **** isn't Ukic playing? Why aren't there plays called for Marion? Marion is a solid offensive threat and the raps aren't even calling any plays for him. He is just running around looking for 2nd chance points. He is a player that can shine when Bosh is doubled...The coach should be calling plays and making marion available out there...

with the way this team is being coached, regardless of what player we got instead of Marion we would have had the same results. This is just annoying and extremely frustrating to watch.
bada bing is offline   Reply With Quote