Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

Default Re: AVERAGE ***** SIZE :Italy 6.2 - UK 5.5 - France - 5.3 - USA - 5.1

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    lmao all you HAD were brian from Pampanga pics that wreen't even me stupidass. its funny you were still negging me calling me brian on recent posts too. i don't know why you're so obsessed with me and don't have me on ignore already, but you're just like DFish, lame as hell, and a weak person.
    I don't really neg people. At all. So that wasn't me. But I did post pics of Brian (who actually is a user on ISH) and you do share a lot of the same troll qualities with him. My mistake, but it was an easy one to make. You also reacted strangely when people first started accusing you of being 32dayz and that only solidified the suspicions.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobr
    I have complete control of your mind. I intentionally provoked that exact response from you for my own personal amusement.

When did millwad get banned, by the way?

you're just like DFish, no different, you're posting on a alt, obsessed with me, otherwise nobody here pays any attention to you without me involved. like i said you're a weak follower but its in your RL personality since its so consistent a trait with your persona here....

thoughts?

Your repellant does not seem to be working for you kobr, think you may need something stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
    Your repellant does not seem to be working for you kobr, think you may need something stronger.
    You might not see the puppet strings, but don't doubt their existence. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

He's kind of mild today though. His thorazine must be kicking in.

NBA Superstar

You might not see the puppet strings, but don't doubt their existence. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

He's kind of mild today though. His thorazine must be kicking in.

lol you're such a f'n idiot but i guess you got the attention you wanted capitalizing off of godzuki's fame

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    lol you're such a f'n idiot but i guess you got the attention you wanted capitalizing off of godzuki's fame
    Yes, thank you for giving it to me.

I have complete control of your mind. I intentionally provoked that exact response from you for my own personal amusement.

When did millwad get banned, by the way?
    He makes racist comments. I'm not even sure he realizes (even after i asked him why did he say something he kept insisting it was ok). He constantly makes racist comments about koreans and his "jewish women are ugly because of their big noses" wasn't smart. He just didn't get why that wasn't ok to say (because insulting races based on stereotypes is a normal ok thing to do).

Banned

Milwad I swear you could have been describing my pathetic life. I'm a 33 year old loser who still lives at home and works at my dad's auto body shop and I didn't lose my virginity until I was 26. Oh well, at least I'm not Korean.

Quote Originally Posted by Brick Rick
    Milwad I swear you could have been describing my pathetic life. I'm a 33 year old loser who still lives at home and works at my dad's auto body shop and I didn't lose my virginity until I was 26. Oh well, at least I'm not Korean.
    Do you have a micro-pe[COLOR="Black"]ni[/COLOR]s? Do you compulsively get into inane internet fights with people on an NBA forum, term them "beefs" and even keep track of said beefs?

If not, don't even worry man. Your life isn't that bad. You can always change your living situation, job and sex life.

NBA Superstar

Do you have a micro-pe[COLOR="Black"]ni[/COLOR]s? Do you compulsively get into inane internet fights with people on an NBA forum, term them "beefs" and even keep track of said beefs?

If not, don't even worry man. Your life isn't that bad. You can always change your living situation, job and sex life.

you remind me a lot of dictator. both really weak personalities that are always trying to get validation from other posters or tagging along with them to attack me, and its never without others involved to tag along with. nice to know i've made u so upset your whole posting persona here is based on validating with others to attack me

you're both so harmless tho where its like an annoying gnat buzzing around you but nothing more

PS didn't u write some apology to me a while back after i made up with millwad when it was proven i wasn't brian from pampanga? lol...

Good High School Starter Saintsfan1992's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Found this on the comments section of that article...explaining a reasoning for china and india being amongst the bottom of the list...

"Both Chinese and Indians are more evolved human compared to others. That is how their logic and analytical skills are high compared to others. Where as, other races are still in evolving stages and hence have primitive features. Over a period of time, they too, will fall into same measurements. As such with all its shorter versions, still Asians breed more than other races."

Interesting. What are y'all opinions on that?

I personally think it makes no damn sense. A big dick has no correlation to being inferior intellectually.

Now, something that could make sense and explain India and China's small sizes is that since their society places high value on education and brains, the women there care less about dick size. (Perhaps that is what that commentator actually meant though, but he didn't really explain it well enough)
    please stop with the bullshit.

more evolved human's my ass.

tell that guy he needs to shut the **** up
    Last edited by Saintsfan1992; 10-13-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saintsfan1992
    please stop with the bullshit.

more evolved human's my ass.

tell that guy he needs to shut the **** up
    yeah.... "Both Chinese and Indians are more evolved human compared to others"...........get the fukk outtahere.........chinese are subhumans that torture animals.......and what Indians ? you mean from india or ugh-ugh indians from america

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Last edited by SourPatchKids; 10-28-2012 at 09:05 PM.

oh snap

AK47DR91
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

We should post our c0cks and compare. :)