Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: **** You Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by mamba24
    Lol admire him...hahaha you bash kobe enough to suggest you deep throat lebron.

Remind me, how does Kobe relate to this topic at all?

Also, when have I bashed Kobe?

Please miss me with your agenda sir.

[I admire Kobe as well as Lebron]

Do you know the meaning of the word admire?

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    How do you not detect the sarcasm?
    In before the "he's not being sarcastic" posts.

Someone still needs to tell me whose taking the pay decrease because again, you have $30 in cap room, not $35.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Someone still needs to tell me whose taking the pay decrease because again, you have $30 in cap room, not $35.
    I think that they have a little more than that because they traded their pick as well. Also, isn't it 33 million for 2 free agents?

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    I think that they have a little more than that because they traded their pick as well. Also, isn't it 33 million for 2 free agents?
    I'm guessing Bulls will give away James Johnson to any team that wants him, to open up another $1.7 million.

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    The history of the Bulls franchise hangs in the balance. Honestly, if Lebron doesn't select the Bulls, this will be the biggest story in the history of Western civilization. Chicago will become the laughing stock of the entire nation.....no, the entire world.....wait, actually the entire galaxy.....you know what? make that the universe. All life forms will, in unison, laugh at Chicago.

Wow, the pressure is REALLY on now.

How so? Our fanbase wasn't making lebron jerseys Photoshops for two years now. We weren't practically begging this guy to come here. We didn't tank two years and make absolutely no moves in order to get him.

We've made the playoffs five of the last six years without lebron. We've been one of the top defensive teams in the league without lebron. We've had an all star on our team without lebron.

What have the knicks done in that stretch? Nothing but pin their hopes on getting lebron to come and save their team for the last two seasons. They were dumb to think other teams weren't going to make some moves to get in on all the free agents this summer.

Now the Bulls have an all star point guard, a young battle tested defensive minded center who can get you 15/13 a night and cap room to bring in a top free agent that could turn this perennial playoff team into a contender while the knicks will still be in rebuilding mode. Add to the fact that our new coach is a defensive genius, it makes the Bulls that much more attractive a spot to land for any free agent.

Whose front office looks foolish and which one looks smart?

It's okay, you can say it.
    Last edited by Glide2keva; 06-25-2010 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    How so? Our fanbase wasn't making lebron jerseys Photoshops for two years now. We weren't practically begging this guy to come here. We didn't tank two years and make absolutely no moves in order to get him.

We've made the playoffs five of the last six years without lebron. We've been one of the top defensive teams in the league without lebron. We've had an all star on our team without lebron.

What have the knicks done in that stretch? Nothing but pin their hopes on getting lebron to come and save their team for the last two seasons. The were dumb to think other teams weren't going to make some moves to get
    in on all the free agents this summer.

Now the Bulls have an all star point guard, a young battle tested defensive minded center who can get you 15/13 a night and cap room to bring in a top free agent that could turn this perrennial playoff team into a contender while the kncks will still be in rebuilding mode. Add to the fact that our new coach is a defensive genius, it makes the Bulls that much more attractive a spot to land for any free agent.

Whose front office

Ouch. SOMEBODY is being defensive. Ya seem a little nervous.....

Bulls set up for the greatest embarrassment in professional sports ever. Just wow.....better hope Lebron comes there.

Ouch. SOMEBODY is being defensive. Ya seem a little nervous.....

Bulls set up for the greatest embarrassment in professional sports ever. Just wow.....better hope Lebron comes there.
    Thing is, I'm not on the lebron to chicago bandwagon, only way I would is only to screw NY over one more time.

I'd much rather they go after Bosh and sign a good outside shooter, but hey, I don't make those decisions. (I really wish i did though).

It's you knick fans that started the trashing of the bulls as soon as they emerged as a player and you weren't the prettiest gir in the room anymore.

So who's defensive?

My previous post was nothing but sheer fact and the fact that you can't dispute it proves that I was dead on, so you resorted to the obly tactic you had left. Insulting me.

Pathetic.

Thing is, I'm not on the lebron to chicago bandwagon, only way I would is only to screw NY over one more time.

I'd much rather they go after Bosh and sign a good outside shooter, but hey, I don't make those decisions. (I really wish i did though).

It's you knick fans that started the trashing of the bulls as soon as they emerged as a player and you weren't the prettiest gir in the room anymore.

So who's defensive?

My previous post was nothing but sheer fact and the fact that you can't dispute it proves that I was dead on, so you resorted to the obly tactic you had left. Insulting me.

Pathetic.
    You seem nervous. I think the expectations are getting to you.

Honestly, if the Bulls don't get Lebron and Bosh, and win titles 10 years in a row, isn't everything they've done up to this point a complete and total failure? The pressure is enormous. Sad, really........

Don't worry Knick fans, you have the rich mans Dirk in Gallo!!!! LeBron will never go anywhere else but the Mecca. 1 title in 5 years with the Knicks >>>>> 9 titles with any other team. LeBron wants New Yorks tall buildings too, they are really tall!!!

You seem nervous. I think the expectations are getting to you.

Honestly, if the Bulls don't get Lebron and Bosh, and win titles 10 years in a row, isn't everything they've done up to this point a complete and total failure? The pressure is enormous. Sad, really........
    I see reading and comprehension is lacking on your end.

Go and read my posts again.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde
    Don't worry Knick fans, you have the rich mans Dirk in Gallo!!!! LeBron will never go anywhere else but the Mecca. 1 title in 5 years with the Knicks >>>>> 9 titles with any other team. LeBron wants New Yorks tall buildings too, they are really tall!!!
    Doesn't Chicago have the worlds highest murder rate right now?

I doubt LeBron wants to raise his family in a city that has 40 shootings on average per weekend.

I see reading and comprehension is lacking on your end.

Go and read my posts again.
    You seem paranoid?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde
    I actually couldn't care less if he comes here or not. I think the Bulls' needs are in other areas, but as I said before, it's not my decision.

I can understand why Bulls fans are going ga ga over him, but I'm not in that boat.

I still feel the Bulls need a guy like Bosh for his post scoring (something a guy as big as lebron should be doing) and rebounding.

The Bulls also need outside shooting and while lebron would help that department, a good dedicated shooter at the 2 who is taler than 6' 5" would be an improvement. People are saying Joe johnson, but that dude came up smaller than kobe when it mattered most, so I'm not sold on him.

If lebron does come here, it'll be great, but I'm certainly not hanging my hat on it happening.

You seem paranoid?
    You really are dense, nevermind. I see intellectual conversation isn't your strong suit, because you have not addressed anything that I have said, so again I will conclude that you can't.

Thus rendering you owned.