Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYC
    Obama's got to take this decision to Congress.
    Well, duh.

Banned

Default Re: Breaking: US and Britain pledge to use force within two weeks in Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by OJ SIMPSON 2.0
    Wow, Russia's moving warships to Syria I guess to scare off the U.S. I don't see why Russia and China are so againstthe USinterfering in Syria.The own governmenthis using chemical weapons on their own people it must be stopped. It's a humanitarian problem and NEEDS intervention from another country. Syria is a dangerous country, they must be stopped and the US must see that the rebels seize victory before the corrupt government takes over and builds weapons of mass destruction and attack our friends Isreal or even us.
    Let them do what they want! It's their country! Why must they be stopped?

How is poisonous gas any worse then robot assassin planes that carpet bomb civilians?

Wow, Russia's moving warships to Syria I guess to scare off the U.S. I don't see why Russia and China are so againstthe USinterfering in Syria.The own governmenthis using chemical weapons on their own people it must be stopped. It's a humanitarian problem and NEEDS intervention from another country. Syria is a dangerous country, they must be stopped and the US must see that the rebels seize victory before the corrupt government takes over and builds weapons of mass destruction and attack our friends Isreal or even us.
    you got it all wrong...............The rebels are islamic millitants......mujahideen, and illegal foreign fighters, basicly the same as the US and its allied are/were fighting in afghanistan

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    [IMG]http://thelawsonpost.com/wp-
    content/uploads/2013/02/rand-paul-2016.jpg[/IMG]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    you got it all wrong...............The rebels are islamic millitants......mujahideen, and illegal foreign fighters, basicly the same as the US and its allied are/were fighting in afghanistan
    He's trolling. Hard.

take a look at the Belligerents
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_civil_war

Syrian opposition :

Free Syrian Army

Syrian Islamic Liberation Front

Al-Tawhid Brigade

Mujahideen

Syrian Islamic Front

Al-Nusra Front

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant

and this as well

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...r#Generic_list

the US goverment fukking sucks.........supporting the same crazy bastards they are fighting........have the goverment completely lost it

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan
    He's trolling. Hard.
    okay........ that was a good one

This f orum sucks dick

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Let them do what they want! It's their country! Why must they be stopped?

How is poisonous gas any worse then robot assassin planes that carpet bomb civilians?
    Lol, I can see you're one of those Hippie non interventionists people. If the US doesn't intervene, it could spell trouble for us later in the future.

Banned

Lol, I can see you're one of those Hippie non interventionists people. If the US doesn't intervene, it could spell trouble for us later in the future.
    How will it spell trouble in the future? If US does intervene it will definitely spell trouble because a new generation of Syrian terrorists will grow up hating us more then they already do.

This f orum sucks dick

[QUOTE=tomtucker]take a look at the Belligerents
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_civil_war

Syrian opposition :

Free Syrian Army

Syrian Islamic Liberation Front

Al-Tawhid Brigade

Mujahideen

Syrian Islamic Front

Al-Nusra Front

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant

and this as well

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...r#Generic_list

the US goverment fukking sucks.........supporting the same crazy bastards they are fighting........have the goverment completely lost it

Banned

The rebels America is supporting are not the good guys. They are not a lovable band of rag tag freedom fighters.

This f orum sucks dick

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    How will it spell trouble in the future? If US does intervene it will definitely spell trouble because a new generation of Syrian terrorists will grow up hating us more then they already do.
    Yes because s Presidential Dictatorship such as Saddam's dictatorship of Iraq should be ignored for the betterment of the future. Lol, do you think before you write? This is no different from what Saddam did to Iraq, we should invade and stop them because it is the right thing to do.

Rebels :

supported by: Abdullah Azzam Shaheed Brigade

Status: Designated as Foreign Terrorist Organization by the U.S. State Department[1] .......

man i love the logos these guys come up with

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulla...haheed_Brigade

Last edited by tomtucker; 08-30-2013 at 04:29 AM.

Banned

Don't feed the very obvious troll.

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    what? you're against acting at all, so now you want us to jump in all gung ho? what?

you are like a lot of conservatives, am i right? two modes-- normal relations or all-out war. zero to sixty. when that's decided, it's bush junior style, right? just go ahead and 'appeal' to congress by making them look bad, then completely ignore the objections of the UN and partner nations and just jump in there, throw other peoples' lives around, and saddle the govt with huge debt. am i wrong?

i do agree with you that chemical weapons are horrific, and i don't know the syria situation per se (you got me there), but i will always be about considering the full range of options and choosing the most pragmatic one. that's just the way we roll around here.

if you're taking any pleasure in the president looking like a jackass, you're playing a fool's game IMO. the president's very job is to look like a jackass and try to make the best decisions possible.

all you folks who go after him for nothing reasons or who went after clinton for his hanky panky... i just think you all have a really weird idea of what the job of POTUS is. like you want a priest-king or something.

giddyup.
    One of the best post I've read in here in a while.