Default Before posting a new topic or question, please give fantasy advice in 3 other topics

Hello. To keep everyone here helping each other, before you post a new topic about your own fantasy situation, please look around the board and give three decent replies to other people's questions.

If everyone does this regularly it'll make this great for everybody.

It's fun to give advice, so this should be easy for you!

Default Re: Before posting a new topic or question, please give fantasy advice in 3 other topics

Do you know why I can't create a new thread to post a topic?

Saw a basketball once

Unhappy Re: Before posting a new topic or question, please give fantasy advice in 3 other topics

yea, i have already done the same thing as well...but i still can't start a new topic....wt's going on?!

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Before posting a new topic or question, please give fantasy advice in 3 other topics

sorry, just wana ask how many reply post do i hv to post b4 i canopen a new thread??

Saw a basketball once

Same question as above..how many posts does it take to create a new topic?

Quote Originally Posted by GM2
    Same question as above..how many posts does it take to create a new topic?
    If I remember correctly it wasn't too many, maybe 20-25?

Saw a basketball once

I'm also in the same boat and wanted to make a new thread. I'll keep posting and see what happens. Always happy to chat about fantasy hoops anyways.

Saw a basketball once

so it is 20 or 25 posts?

Quote Originally Posted by sacliv7
    so it is 20 or 25 posts?
    Mmm, don't remember, just start hitting up some threads, 25 will go by quickly

Saw a basketball once

I have posted replies now to over 25 threads and can not start a thread, have the rules changed or how does it work? I would like to know.....

Saw a basketball once

I've posted pretty good replies on over 25 threads and I can't start a new thread either. Are there new rules?

Hey, wow, sorry for the late reply

All new InsideHoops user accounts that have under around 70 or 80 posts can't create a new topic at all, as per the message board

Once you have posted that, then the "NEW TOPIC" feature opens up to you permanently

Learning to shoot layups charlesf3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by insidehoops
    Hey, wow, sorry for the late reply

All new InsideHoops user accounts that have under around 70 or 80 posts can't create a new topic at all, as per the message board

Once you have posted that, then the "NEW TOPIC" feature opens up to you permanently
    Oh, this is good news!

That's interesting. I'm pretty sure that when I started the number wasn't so high but then again it's probably a way to eliminate spammers.