Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: Charlie Zelenoff and Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    You have no idea what you're talking about. You think this guy would dedicate his whole goddamn life to this great method acting performance? Like his actual whole life, travelling to different gyms and cities, talking like a retard for hours on end, starting shiit with random ppl, buying ridiculous clothes and getting stupid tattoos, etc just for this life long performance? Who is he doing it for? A couple of internet kids? He is wasting his whole life for little to no gratification so he can mildly amuse/annoy a couple of ppl he will never meet?

I think that's possibly the saddest way to spend your existence. It's even worse than actually being the retard
    It's not method acting for the sake of method action, it's a way to eventually make money with this online persona. people have done worse $hit for less.

rank sentamentalist

charlie zelenoff is really Joaquin Phoenix in disguise filming another mockumentary

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    We've all seen former ISH-member Charlie Zelenoff talk smack and nonsense on the net but now I'm seriously wondering if he's even a little sane..

Now he's out after Kim Kardashian and he thinks that a fake Kim Kardashian facebook-account is her real one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=t_7Uwk0dYWs

stfu u no personality piece of cardboard, ZMoney would knock ure nerd ass the fukk out with his pinky. ZMoney's gettin ass and ure not, stop crying bitch

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

at first i thought this was funny, but he's been putting up about 5 videos a day talking about marrying kim, hes going to buy her high heels all kinds of creepy shit. dude is starting to remind me of that weird bjork stalker. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbeDomp-uP8

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    You have no idea what you're talking about. You think this guy would dedicate his whole goddamn life to this great method acting performance? Like his actual whole life, travelling to different gyms and cities, talking like a retard for hours on end, starting shiit with random ppl, buying ridiculous clothes and getting stupid tattoos, etc just for this life long performance? Who is he doing it for? A couple of internet kids? He is wasting his whole life for little to no gratification so he can mildly amuse/annoy a couple of ppl he will never meet?

I think that's possibly the saddest way to spend your existence
    . It's even worse than actually being the retard
    I agree with the bold. The last part is distasteful.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    at first i thought this was funny, but he's been putting up about 5 videos a day talking about marrying kim, hes going to buy her high heels all kinds of creepy shit. dude is starting to remind me of that weird bjork stalker. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbeDomp-uP8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIOIVaxUm18

This charlie video has to be the funniest and creepiest video i have seen in awhile.

one thing ill say is that he has improved his punching power since his early days. He is going ham on the dummy that he says is Kanye West

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIOIVaxUm18

This charlie video has to be the funniest and creepiest video i have seen in awhile.

one thing ill say is that he has improved his punching power since his early days. He is going ham on the dummy that he says is Kanye West
    damm, wish that dummy really was kanye west ! .... ...............

I can't believe that guy still makes these videos. Holy shit.

"kim, I'm not even human I'm a cyborg" what a great pickup line I'm sure it works all the time.

^^

he bought her high heels how much you want to bet he wears them around his house?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXAfx0hipI

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Why do people keep bringing this guy up? He is either trolling or he has some sort of serious mental health problem.

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    Why do people keep bringing this guy up? He is either trolling or he has some sort of serious mental health problem.
    This one.

And not just that he still makes videos, that he actually has videos with like 30,000+ views. Dude must've trolled a LOT of other websites to get his fame up, damn. I guess I can't knock the hustle.