Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Twitter Racists React to

Um, lol, when you choose to only troll black people with harsh and unreasonable methods it's racism, lmao.

I cant believe people make excuses for these racist POS.

Move your whiny ass to another country if you don't like Obama and blacks that much. I hear Switzerland's pretty alabaster and quite beautiful aesthetically as well.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

These people are in the minority. I bet the racist tweets consisted of 1% of the total tweets on the election.

And lets not forget it goes both ways but it just goes unnoticed.. You should see some of the black FB posts

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    These people are in the minority. I bet the racist tweets consisted of 1% of the total tweets on the election.

And lets not forget it goes both ways but it just goes unnoticed.. You should see some of the black FB posts
    I was going to call you a lie but I.instead I'll give you a chance to quote some instances or, preferably, link us to the occurances you speak of.

I know a lot of blacks that vote for Obama because he is black, I've seen some gloating, but nothing threatening and insulting like this.

Local High School Star

And lets not forget it goes both ways but it just goes unnoticed.. You should see most of the black FB posts
    fixed.

Serious playground baller

"Back when I was a young man growing up, heck, even going far back to when I was just a nipper, we never tolerated any of this nonsense. You know? But nowadays they're just everywhere, it's almost obscene. I feel like I am being violated and there's jack shoot I can do about it. I cannot walk down my own street or visit the convenience store without it being shoved in my face, you know? It's like, where did it all go wrong? You could say I'm getting on in my years. But I'm old fashioned to the core, just like mama raised. And I'll be god damned if I let any of those dirty rotten stinking men in black suits convince me I need portable phones or any other hocus pocus that substitutes for physical one to one communication with another human being."

Yes, just one percent.

Your insecurity is blatant on topics like these.

NBA rookie of the year

It's not 1%, but I dont think its the majority anymore.

Racism isn't gone of course, but I honestly think its diminishing. Very few young white people even consider race all that important in my experience. The majority of blatant racists like that walken guy are middle aged or older. These people will die out naturally over the next decades.

I personally don't care very much about a persons race. If you're a nice person and we have similar interests I would be just as likely to associate with you regardless of your race, ethnicity, orientation or religion. I don't have the numbers but, 40% of the white vote went to Obama, I'm going to assume at least 80% of that were people under 35.

Most racists I have meant are losers who live in the woods and make their own soap, hunt for food, etc. Maybe its cause I am white, but I don't think I have met any racists in the professional world (I'm an accountant, specifically work for an audit firm). Racists of course exist, but they have relatively little power and ability to influence the lives of the people they hate.

I think in a generation or 2 racism will basically be gone in America.

racism will never be gone in this country. history is too ****ing crazy.

maybe only until whites are the minorty and they can't push blacks/hispanics/asians around anymore

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire

maybe only until whites are the minorty and they can't push blacks/hispanics/asians around anymore
    Gone is too strong a word, I didnt mean 0% of people would be racists

I just meant that it would become so socially unpopular that racists would have to hide it. It wouldn't be able to affect the economic prospects of any minority group eventually.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stallionaire

Yes, whites are the only racist people. Goddamn you're a moron.

Wait, there's actually dumb asses that thought racism would tone down with a black president? Hahahahahahahahahahahahha

There will always be racism when we have whites, blacks, Asians and Hispanics walking the earth.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status
    Said this before once and I'll say it again.

All minorities (except for a scarce minority of peaceful chaps) would never be as humane or apologetic as White people have, if they had committed the same atrocities upon others.

It's a harsh reality and sounds "traitorous" but it's true.

The sh!t you hear in China, Argentina, Brazil, India, Saudi Arabia, will make American racism look like a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Balla_Status

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    I was going to call you a lie but I.instead I'll give you a chance to quote some instances or, preferably, link us to the occurances you speak of.

I know a lot of blacks that vote for Obama because he is black, I've seen some gloating, but nothing threatening and insulting like this.

You don't have to go far to see reverse racism. Just gotta open your eyes and it's so goddamn prevalent.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    You don't have to go far to see reverse racism. Just gotta open your eyes and it's so goddamn prevalent.
    What is reverse racism?

Black on white racism is not as common as white-on-black racism from what I've seen, and tat's all Go Getter is saying.