Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11181920212223 LastLast

Default Re: For those of you lining up to buy the Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Nike air on the back ?
    Just because I like you I'll give you clues. The III's have Nike Air on the back. Look more on the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    man i don't even know whats the debate here is anymore haha just good to see some sneaker discussion. never checked the sneaker forum much. i'll post some of my collection when i get the chance
    Yo I'll hit you up with a discussion on another thread. Obviously Bless likes his beatings

You on Niketalk? What's your username?

at the fact you think there's an actual discussion. It's just w1gger boy repeating "What are sky Jordans" even though I addressed that pages ago.

I'll hit you up with my current collection.

Actually since I'm the mod of the sneaker section I'll just start that conversation there and delete everything Bless posts.

As a matter of fact I'll just get this thread moved to the sneaker forum and lock Bless out entirely !

Peeps following this thread. How many of you would like me to have this moved to the sneaker forum and lock baby bytch Bless out? Or would you like me to continue roasting him?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    Just because I like you I'll give you clues. The III's have Nike Air on the back. Look more on the sides.
    I'm a sneaker head but definitely not on the level you guys are

Just like buying them cause they look nice. Plus a lot of outfits one could match.

Obscure stuff like that would fly over my head

Nope. Trust me ball sacc

Only a true blue og that got Jordan's since the 80's will know this.

For real.

Nothing to do with the sides.

A retro head wouldn't know

It's what makes the og og 4's and 5's best shoes ever.

Yo I'll hit you up with a discussion on another thread. Obviously Bless likes his beatings

You on Niketalk? What's your username?

at the fact you think there's an actual discussion. It's just w1gger boy repeating "What are sky Jordans" even though I addressed that pages ago.

I'll hit you up with my current collection.

Actually since I'm the mod of the sneaker section I'll just start that conversation there and delete everything Bless posts.

As a matter of fact I'll just get this thread moved to the sneaker forum and lock Bless out entirely !

How on gods green earth can you know how and why sky Jordan's are called that's from JUST LOOKING at a blurry ass picture on your slide show.

For real

You thought you knew.

Gave some DUMB answer about your slide that is WRONF.

And THEN you googled it yourself. That's what happened creme puff

That I can prove I have a collection?

Meanwhile you've failed to prove to have Sky Jordans. In fact you have no physical evidence of a substantial collection at all

Your the biggest joke in this thread and it brings me so much joy you're bumping it. Keep playing my game w1gger!

And I'm the one with actual questions. Yours are stupid as hell

YOU CANT KNOW HOW AND WHY SKY JORDANS ARE CALLED SKY JORDANS FROM A BLURRY PICTURE YOU DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB SACC OF SHIT.

YOU DODGE THAT OVER AND OVER AND FCCIN OVER.

man i don't even know whats the debate here is anymore haha just good to see some sneaker discussion. never checked the sneaker forum much. i'll post some of my collection when i get the chance

Basically cuzzo this idiot disagrees with anything i type.

You typed my points.

He didn't call you names , avoid and dodge like he does to me , well he dodged you But was all nice about it

I'm sure he'll have a great discussion and be all cordial and agree with you

Like the little beta bitch boy he is.

I stOarted this thread on March 23rd

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=429238

How no one wears brons. And Jordan's are the goat.

This dude comes in typin "no one buys Jordan's anymore" and it's all about the YEEZYS. I type basically the SAME points you make about overall business and no one gives a FUCC about no dam YEEZYS

THEN STOARTS THIS THREAD ABOUT WAITING IN LINE TO BUY JS AND HOW CORNY IT IS. POST PICS OF JS HE GOT YEARS AGO AND HES BEYOND THAT.

Posting pics and claimin to have all these Jordan's PROVING MY POINT JS ARE THE GOAT OF ALL GOATS. NOTHING EVEN CLOSE

the dude got problems yo.

He don't like me cus I clowned the fucc out of him when he was opening up like a teenage girl "what should I do ish. I got glasses stolen from me from a gay dude. I know he did it. I confronted him and he STILL DIDNT give em back. What should I do? Waaaaaaaaa waaaaaA. What should I do, people I don't know in real life I'll ask for advice cus I ain't got no friends? Waaaaaaaa. Waaaa. M"

Gtfo.

I been gettjngjordans since THE VERY FIRST ONES.

Saw the first air maxes. Air Force line.

Everything from the JUMP

Muufuccas that been there > corn balls that didn't see it first hand

Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
    YOU CANT KNOW HOW AND WHY SKY JORDANS ARE CALLED SKY JORDANS FROM A BLURRY PICTURE YOU DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB SACC OF SHIT.

YOU DODGE THAT OVER AND OVER AND FCCIN OVER.

Hahaha! This guy is fuming!

I'm gonna move this thread in to the sneaker forum then lock him out!

Basically cuzzo this idiot disagrees with anything i type.

You typed my points.

He didn't call you names , avoid and dodge like he does to me , well he dodged you But was all nice about it

I'm sure he'll have a great discussion and be all cordial and agree with you

Like the little beta bitch boy he is.

I stOarted this thread on March 23rd

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=429238

How no one wears brons. And Jordan's are the goat.

This dude comes in typin "no one buys Jordan's anymore" and it's all about the YEEZYS. I type basically the SAME points you make about overall business and no one gives a FUCC about no dam YEEZYS

THEN STOARTS THIS THREAD ABOUT WAITING IN LINE TO BUY JS AND HOW CORNY IT IS. POST PICS OF JS HE GOT YEARS AGO AND HES BEYOND THAT.

Posting pics and claimin to have all these Jordan's PROVING MY POINT JS ARE THE GOAT OF ALL GOATS. NOTHING EVEN CLOSE

the dude got problems yo.

He don't like me cus I clowned the fucc out of him when he was opening up like a teenage girl "what should I do ish. I got glasses stolen from me from a gay dude. I know he did it. I confronted him and he STILL DIDNT give em back. What should I do? Waaaaaaaaa waaaaaA. What should I do, people I don't know in real life I'll ask for advice cus I ain't got no friends? Waaaaaaaa. Waaaa. M"

Gtfo.

I been gettjngjordans since THE VERY FIRST ONES.

Saw the first air maxes. Air Force line.

Everything from the JUMP

Muufuccas that been there > corn balls that didn't see it first hand

Period.
    Lol, more like Bless here got all in a hissy fit because the shoe game is evolving and he's clueless.

Bottom line, I'm a Jordan collector, Bless is not and has failed to produce any evidence he is. He's trying to convince everyone I know shyt about shoes because I refuse to answer his stupid ass question which I only do to provide him and watch him squeal like a little pig.

I said people are more into the Yeezy's now which they are. Bless loses credibility alone by saying "nobody fuccs with Yeezys" when it's the biggest shoe phenomenon RIGHT NOW. Never said they were better that Jordans. But Bless fabricates things because he's got no other ground to stand on.

I'm just fukkin with him because as everyone can see he becomes this beige rant fool. He's more concerned about "winning" that he's failed to notice everyone thinks he's a tool and he's got STD'S.

So Bless becomes the joke, claims he's "exposed me" bit contradicts that about crying how everyone agrees with me.

I'm having this moved to the sneaker forum so I can lock him out
    Last edited by hateraid; 04-17-2017 at 11:37 PM.

How on gods green earth can you know how and why sky Jordan's are called that's from JUST LOOKING at a blurry ass picture on your slide show.

For real

You thought you knew.

Gave some DUMB answer about your slide that is WRONF.

And THEN you googled it yourself. That's what happened creme puff
    Where were the Sky Jordans sold first?

No matter what you post you can't even answer that. Can't Google it **** face. Now I'm gonna have you locked out!

Better yet post either your "sky jordans" or proof you even have a collection.and a collection I mean more that 60 pairs. I'll leave ISH

If you don't within 24 hours you leave.

Unless you're chicken

Agree or disagree without your bullshyt copy and paste

I'm gonna start a discussion in the sneaker forum where we won't get distracted by Bless broken record rant. I'll address your original post there. I got to hit the sack. Got to take my kid to ball practice in the morning.

Feel free to post your collection there. There's a post your collection thread I stickied. I got more of my shoes in there.

Bro. You're a fucc face because you contradict your self.

You argue with me then agree

You derail threads.

MY THREAD WAS HOW NO ONE FUCCS WITH LEBRONS.

You know shoes, I'm not an idiot, you just argue for arguing sake. It's an obvious problem of yours.

You don't talk to a family member because of a bball player?

And politics?

TrumptOard trying to insert his power.

Wooooooooooooo. I will be blocked from a thread!!!!! Gosh darn it!!!

Pathetic.

I was there. I had sky Jordan's. The original black and red in 1985. Cost 34.99.

Seen the shoe revolution ( remember that? Nike gettin sued because of that song. Oh wait. Nope. You weren't there)

Air forces.

Air revolutions- air maxes - first see through air bubblE! It was craaaaazzzzzyyyyy.

Jordan's

Bo knows campaign

Air flight line ( Jordan's contract hold out to get whole line, remember that? Oh wait)

David Robinson and the force campaign

Those Air Force pumps

The ORIGINAL Nike pumps with the pump you had to plug in

The whole reebok pump line

Etc etc. I was right there

You kids think you know but you don't know SHIT about WHEN IT STARTED and where it came from.

Like saying some new back packer rapper that has all the 80's hip hop knows more than krs one kool herc grandmaster flash. Etc. gtfo.

Hateraid still won't explain how on gods green earth you can know WHY sky Jordan's are that from a grainy ass picture.

It's impossible.

Un FUCCIN real.
    Last edited by Bless Mathews; 04-18-2017 at 12:23 AM.

Bro. You're a fucc face because you contradict your self.

You argue with me then agree

You derail threads.

MY THREAD WAS HOW NO ONE FUCCS WITH LEBRONS.

You know shoes, I'm not an idiot, you just argue for arguing sake. It's an obvious problem of yours.

You don't talk to a family member because of a bball player?

And politics?

TrumptOard trying to insert his power.

Wooooooooooooo. I will be blocked from a thread!!!!! Gosh darn it!!!

Pathetic.

I was there. I had sky Jordan's. The original black and red in 1985. Cost 34.99.

Seen the shoe revolution ( remember that? Nike gettin sued because of that song. Oh wait. Nope. You weren't there)

You kids think you know but you don't know SHIT about WHEN IT STARTED and where it came from.

Like saying some new back packer rapper that has all the 80's hip hop knows more than krs one kool herc grandmaster flash. Etc. gtfo.

Hateraid still won't explain how on gods green earth you can know WHY sky Jordan's are that from a grainy ass picture.

It's impossible.

Un FUCCIN real.
    No.
    The problem Bless is when someone has a difference of opinion with you you go into a tirade and put on this w1gger facade and turn into this raging rant machine. All I'm doing is pulling strings and making you dance.

What I said wasn't in the literal sense that Jordans aren't popular but that the collectors that once collected them stopped and all these new hype beasts are buying Yeezys. NYPG confirmed it. DaHeezy confirmed it. Nobody said anything about Jordans. You just came to that conclusion yourself.

Your craving attention has lead you to go on this repetitive rant about "what are Sky Jordans?" Like it has any substance to me, my collection, or my shoe knowledge. Like everyone else has pointed out, I'm the shoe mod. I've posted my collection hudreds of times. I have a thread dedicated to me dissecting and analyzing shoes. But you seem to believe that question you keep repeating changes that. I choose not to answer because it irks the **** out of you and it provides entertainment.

You crave attention. Even when acting like an idiot. You "winning" is more important to you that you ignore all other downfalls, and I just give you your stage to act a fool.

I'll keep bumping this thread and remind you of that. And I'll take the serious discussion into my forum so I can have intellegent conversations about kicks without some bozo screaming "what are Sky Jordans!!!"
    I'll gladly talk shoes with anyone. But this thread became your shyt show. So I'll continue giving you your wish and I'll discuss elsewhere.