Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Default Re: Has kyrie become the most loved player on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by sixer6ad
    U a Dumb A--. Seriously.

People absolutely love Derrick Rose; he's a freaking stud. You would ONLY hate on Irving with stupid crap you've posted because you are worried that Irving is closing in on him as best in the league.

Literally HUNDREDS of NBA stars have toiled through their early years on bad teams.

Stop being stupid - if that's possible. There's not one true NBA fan who is posing a Rose vs Irving battle. They are both great players in different circumstances.

Some posts on this site are just amazing.
    On this site Rose has been getting hate even before he played a game in the league. They are always trying to prop someone up as better than Rose, which is fine, but they don't give Rose credit when he goes out and shits on said player. They just say it was his team.

We are used tot this, but Kyrie is getting the same exact hype and that's not fair to him.

Having haters is the true sign of being a superstar.

Chicago fans, enjoy your post ACL-injury Rose.

\cake out

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake

\cake out

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    This.

As a Rose fan, I have nothing against the kid. He's an awesome player and will be for a very long time. But now he's getting the Rondo 2009-10 treatment until Rose just completely outplayed him in damn near every head to head game they played.
    He's had a great year, and a once-in-a-lifetime week last week (All Star, Player of the Week, 36 ppg) and he's getting some props. Sorry that he grabbed some headlines away from "Rose is in full contact at practice".

You should not feel threatened if you know Rose's game that well. He is an absolute stud and has to look up to nobody. I bet he's not this jealous of Kyrie's fabulous game.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Sucks for the true Cavs fans. Had to go through all the LeBron fanboys who left the second he did and now you'll probably be filled with Kyrie fanboys that will draw hate

noob cake and brandonislegend leading the way.

Quote Originally Posted by noob cake

\cake out
    No one from Chicago is even hating on him. And I haven't seen anyone hating on him. It's you Rose haters that love to prop up the next "better than Rose" (Rondo, CP3, D-Will, Wall, etc.) They all failed.

Kyrie is very good and I like his game despite being a Duke player.

You guys are reaching with this trying to pit Rose fans against Kyrie. Not to mention the fact that he plays in our division on one of the Bulls oldest rival teams. You player only fans don't understand that dynamic, but it's fine.

Enjoy the celler /Glide out.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer6ad
    He's had a great year, and a once-in-a-lifetime week last week (All Star, Player of the Week, 36 ppg) and he's getting some props. Sorry that he grabbed some headlines away from "Rose is in full contact at practice".
    He deserves the props for the week he's had. I congratulate him. Not hating on him at all. If you had basic comprehension skills, you'd know that.

You should not feel threatened if you know Rose's game that well. He is an absolute stud and has to look up to nobody. I bet he's not this jealous of Kyrie's fabulous game.
    I don't feel threatened. Honestly, I haven't payed much attention to him in the NBA, I did watch his 11 games at Duke being a UNC fan and hating Duke with a passion. I've seen highlights and he's looked good. I didn't even know he's had that good of a week with the scoring and all. That's awesome, I'm happy for him.

Like I said, you guys are trying to make something that isn't even there.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Sucks for the true Cavs fans. Had to go through all the LeBron fanboys who left the second he did and now you'll probably be filled with Kyrie fanboys that will draw hate

noob cake and brandonislegend leading the way.
    Yes, that will suck.