Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Good High School Starter la bomba's Avatar

Default Re: euroleague qtr finals

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    Like that's gonna happen
    great call.
    Barca weren't good enough.
    No way Barcelona would beat panathinaikos.
    Valencia would not win the uleb.
    Clearly not a good year for predictions for Lakas. But we all do it otherwise we would all be millionaire gamblers.

Good High School Starter la bomba's Avatar

As for the game. Barca proved to be clearly stronger than olympiacos. not only players but the coaching. pascual has been great and all his assistants as well as him are under 40. iannakis proved once again what a poor coach he is(great player that he was) his use of the bench is atrocious and his insistence on playing for sofo all the time suicidal!! sofo has been injured a lot and Olympiacos have played a lot better, why all of a sudden play all your offence to him. dreadful, especially as Sofo can't score a free throw to save his life.
    Olympiacos also showed little discipline with kleiza and teodosic throwing their toys out the pram several times!

Banned

[QUOTE=Hyman]Rubio is not the best european baller ever lived. He is an elite PG at Euroleague level and has potential to be a superstar

You have underrated him all the season aswell as you've done with Bar
    Last edited by Lakas Fan Yo; 05-11-2010 at 07:57 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by la bomba
    great call.
    Barca weren't good enough.
    No way Barcelona would beat panathinaikos.
    Valencia would not win the uleb.
    Clearly not a good year for predictions for Lakas. But we all do it otherwise we would all be millionaire gamblers.
    What the hell are you talking about? I never said Valencia would not win Eurocup. It's not even called ULEB Cup either. I said Marouss is better than them. I never said Barca was not good enough. I said they are overrated.

Panathinaikos is the best team in Europe. You will see that in the Greek Finals. They were a team riddled with injuries when Barca barely eliminated them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
    What the hell are you talking about? I never said Valencia would not win Eurocup. It's not even called ULEB Cup either. I said Marouss is better than them. I never said Barca was not good enough. I said they are overrated.

Panathinaikos is the best team in Europe. You will see that in the Greek Finals. They were a team riddled with injuries when Barca barely eliminated them.
    Excuses...

Decent playground baller

You are an absolute joke. ZERO awards at a serious league that are not JUNIOR awards. Spanish team awards? LMFAO he should hand those medals to Navarro and Pau and Spain won in 2009 despite Rubio's horrible play.

He was so awful he almost got them eliminated by GB in the group stage. Guess you forgot about facts. Keep up your nonsense hype about Rubio. In 2 years you will be exposed just like your Rudy Fernandez crap.

Rubio is the most overrated player of all time.
    Rudy Fernandez would be the best greek player of the last 15 years

Today Rubio has won another award, as he has been named best PG of ACB surpassing Lull and Prigioni. Totally deserved award as he has been the second most efficient player of his team (after Navarro)

http://www.marca.com/2010/05/12/balo...273662944.html

Here is the list. 3 of the top 4 are IMO future NBA players and I think that the three of them can do good

How can you say that Rubio hasnt won any award at a serious league that are not junior awards? Is not a Euroleague championship enough? An ULEB cup being with 17 years the second best player of his team isnt enough neither? If u really watched the Eurobasket, can u put me the stats of Teodosic, Spanoulis and Parker against him?

The fact is that wherever Rubio plays, his team ends winning and always being a starter and having if not the most important, a quite important role.

As individual awards, he has lots of awards too, any of them of junior tournaments.

-Led the Spanish ACB League in steals: (2007, 2009)
    -Won the Spanish ACB League Rising Star Award: (2007)

Decent playground baller

Bar

Decent playground baller

Surprisingly, current PAO is the same team (if not worse), that won last years EL combining in the F4 a +4 points advantage against coincidentally the same teams Bar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    Excuses...
    What excuses? Injuries are not an excuse.

Banned

[QUOTE=Hyman]Rudy Fernandez would be the best greek player of the last 15 years

Today Rubio has won another award, as he has been named best PG of ACB surpassing Lull and Prigioni. Totally deserved award as he has been the second most efficient player of his team (after Navarro)

http://www.marca.com/2010/05/12/balo...273662944.html

Here is the list. 3 of the top 4 are IMO future NBA players and I think that the three of them can do good

How can you say that Rubio hasnt won any award at a serious league that are not junior awards? Is not a Euroleague championship enough? An ULEB cup being with 17 years the second best player of his team isnt enough neither? If u really watched the Eurobasket, can u put me the stats of Teodosic, Spanoulis and Parker against him?

The fact is that wherever Rubio plays, his team ends winning and always being a starter and having if not the most important, a quite important role.

As individual awards, he has lots of awards too, any of them of junior tournaments.

-Led the Spanish ACB League in steals: (2007, 2009)
    -Won the Spanish ACB League Rising Star Award: (2007)
    Last edited by Lakas Fan Yo; 05-12-2010 at 07:21 PM.

Banned

[QUOTE=Hyman]Bar
    Last edited by Lakas Fan Yo; 05-12-2010 at 07:19 PM.