Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Default Re: red dead redemption

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

This time tomorrow we'll all be playing Red Dead Redemption. Plus the lottery selection is 2morrow

not me, i spent over $2k this weekend on my dog's eyes and confirming her blindness was just blindness and not brain cancer and on doctor's bills (got a kid coming!) Tell me how it is. It's going to have to wait until i squeeze every bit of juice i can out of MH Tri.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    not me, i spent over $2k this weekend on my dog's eyes and confirming her blindness was just blindness and not brain cancer and on doctor's bills (got a kid coming!) Tell me how it is. It's going to have to wait until i squeeze every bit of juice i can out of MH Tri.
    Holy crap, thats understandble. Sorry to hear bout the dog. When is the new kid due?

Holy crap, thats understandble. Sorry to hear bout the dog. When is the new kid due?
    End of October. My 2nd. Dog is in good spirts btw. She is playing a lot today. Just an adjustment for everyone and a totally bizarre situation. (She went blind over a week.)

Great thing about the wife pregnant is by 9pm, she's asleep. My daughter is asleep. And i have the widescreen, my ps3 or wii, and hours of quiet.

3-time NBA All-Star

This time tomorrow we'll all be playing Red Dead Redemption. Plus the lottery selection is 2morrow

I don't know how I'll be able to fit in Lost, the Lottery, and Read Dead, all in one night

I want to so bad. I have an interview at noon tomorrow. If I get a job I'm gonna have to go out for a Xbox/Ps3 and Red Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces

I want to so bad. I have an interview at noon tomorrow. If I get a job I'm gonna have to go out for a Xbox/Ps3 and Red Dead.
    Get a PS3. No hate (i LOVE my xbox, when it works, which neither of the THREE i have owned have done perfectly. my current one works but still crashes from time to time. My PS3, in 3 years, has crashed once.)

I don't need a Blu Ray player, but the failed X-Box has given me trepidation.

Future D1 Dad

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    I don't need a Blu Ray player, but the failed X-Box has given me trepidation.
    i've had 2 of them die on me but those were older models. u just now buying a ps3?

i'm broke right now and trying to figure out how to get this damn game tomorrow.

Local High School Star clipse026's Avatar

What a dick. I read that review like wtf that sucks. Wouldn't have made me cancel my preorder but I would have been disappointed. I'll have it for the PS3. Need to figure out who else will so we can gang up on some poor citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by jbot
    i've had 2 of them die on me but those were older models. u just now buying a ps3?

i'm broke right now and trying to figure out how to get this damn game tomorrow.
    I have a killer PC that I do most my "hardcore" gaming on. I know how you feel; I've been looking all over the house trying to figure what I can sell to justify a purchase.

Anyone picking this up at midnight?

Got the game right now. Just wanted to say, the playing cards I got from Wal-Mart with the game kick ass. These cards will see a lot of drunken nights.

Now I'm off to explore the game. Adios.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Red Dead, Lost, Celtics/Magic, Red Sox/Yankees (with Beckett and Sabathia scheduled to go on top of that).

I'm sort of hoping the weather stays bad around here so the Yankee game gets taken off the slate. Thin out the herd a bit. And I may leave work early today just to get it picked up and installed. I got jury duty tomorrow, so here's to being let out early.

Quote Originally Posted by jbot

i have a newer model and games that load a lot, occasionally i get a crash. enough to make me annoyed. Once a game crashes it will crash again. some games never crash. its irritating. something that comes out on both, i always buy ps3 even if the xbox version is 100X better. frustration.

a LAKER & a DODGER fan Lakerlove420's Avatar

Just kidding I havent played it. I'll get it tomorrow. I wonder if there are people playing it right now?
    Damn!! I was trippin reading your review.
    I was getting so bummed out. I already pre-ordered.
    You got me dude