Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Default Re: is it wrong to chase a girl who has a boyfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPiston
    I've always been of the opinion that if someone in a relationship is looking elsewhere, then the problem is with the person they're dating.

Now if you're trying to chase a person and they're happy in a relationship, I'd say leave it alone.
    But it's not your problem.

Then say hey look I'm interested but idk what's goin on with you.

Guys on here are like: "Yeah, hell yeah lets do it bro!" But they'd shit their pants if it ever happened to them.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    In all honesty, this is my real opinion on it.

If a girl is with a guy, and the guy treats her really well, I won't pursue no matter how much I like the girl. Other people have said "if a girl will cheat on her boyfriend, she'll cheat on you too". And that's only half true. If a girl will cheat on a GOOD guy, she'll cheat on another good guy too.

But if a girl is with a guy who treats her like shit, I see no problem trying to pry her away. A lotta girls are with shitty guys because they honestly don't believe they can do any better. But when they're presented with a guy that is willing to treat them right, they're just kinda drawn to him. Yes, they're still cheating, but it's more a matter of them building up the courage and confidence to leave. So again if a girl will cheat on a GOOD guy, she'll cheat on another good guy too. If a girl will cheat on a BAD guy, it could just mean she's looking for appreciation.

Base it more on the other guy than on the girl.
    /thread

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Rules of young money

Rule 1 Don't fcuk with nobody elses girl

Rule number 2, nobody has a girl! HOLLA!!!

you encounter a hot chick .. 'befriend' her .. somewhere in there you find out she has a bf but she's receptive to your flrting/game .. lets face it .. you're gonna do it .. the only reason you wouldn't is because either A. you're married and faithful B. you're gay or C. you're just a pssy ..

so if she was a stranger and the bf is a stranger, sure .. if you know the bf(friend, sibling etc) then you gotta back off there .. it's a conscience thing .. be honest .. none of y'all will give a shit the day after, if you fk a 'stranger's' gf/wife

Banned

Lawl it's a chick from your work and she got a bf. I'm sure no drama will come from this and the shit will never hit the fan