Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease MontaHardaway's Avatar

Default Re: Lorenzen wright missing

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Don't really know much about him... He always played on teams I didn't follow.

Hopefully 3 days from now he isn't found dead in the woods or something.
    Professor Murder lol

Super Ultra Sexy Hero SinJackal's Avatar

Default Re: Lorenzen wright missing

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    Don't really know much about him... He always played on teams I didn't follow.

Hopefully 3 days from now he isn't found dead in the woods or something.
    Good call. . . >_>

NBA Superstar

Default Re: Lorenzen Wright missing. Update: Now found dead

He was always a real solid free agent pick-up in my 2K Associations. I liked hooking him up with team colored upper arm bands like he used to rock.

I am sorry to hear this news.

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

I remember that one homie Bison Dele went missing. Him and his fiancee were killed by his brother. Didn't read the updated news. RIP man!

RIP, I obviously don't know the guy personally but I hope he's in a better place.

RIP big guy.

Shot execution style. Unbelievable. I hope they find whoever did this. Killing someone is bad enough, but to shot someone a dozen times? Though I was never a fan of him, I respected him as a person. About 10 years ago, there was a story where he and three other players donated money to a boy in Memphis that lived with his mother's corpse for a month because he was afraid he'd go to an orphanage. It was in early November and for Thanksgiving, he made himself a frozen pizza. Heartbreaking story and I immediately gained respect for those involved.

Default Re: Lorenzen Wright missing

Quote Originally Posted by Moan
    I will pay respect when they determine it wasn't suicide, otherwise it was downright selfish.
    You don't have to pay respect but its just expected seeing as you are part of the human race and we all have people that we love and we would hope that when we lose one of those people that other people are considerate enough to keep disrespectful coments to themselves if they have nothing productive or considerate to say.

R.I.P. Lorenzen Wright

He was probably my favorite role player of the 90's, he was always a class act on and off the court, I remember when his child died I was heart broken to read about it because he was such a classy guy and would do anything for anybody. I do not agree with suicide but if that is the way he went out I feel bad that it got to that point and he was not able to seek the help he needed, if he was murdered I am very upset to hear that someone would kill such a model human being. Usually I don't say all the nice stuff about people when they die even though its the popular thing to do but we truly lost a great teamate and a greater human being, I hope he has found some type of peace and he is reunited with his child if thats at all possible (not religous).

Quote Originally Posted by White Chocolate
    Shot execution style. Unbelievable. I hope they find whoever did this. Killing someone is bad enough, but to shot someone a dozen times? Though I was never a fan of him, I respected him as a person. About 10 years ago, there was a story where he and three other players donated money to a boy in Memphis that lived with his mother's corpse for a month because he was afraid he'd go to an orphanage. It was in early November and for Thanksgiving, he made himself a frozen pizza. Heartbreaking story and I immediately gained respect for those involved.
    Wow, that is a nice gesture. I looked it up and found article. I have always heard of nice things from Wright, a shame it had to end this way.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    Wow, that is a nice gesture. I looked it up and found article. I have always heard of nice things from Wright, a shame it had to end this way.

Wright was a model citizen. Certainly wasn't the most skilled player, but he was quite selfless. This is terrible. I hate to point fingers, but the (ex?) wife should be questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by White Chocolate
    Wright was a model citizen. Certainly wasn't the most skilled player, but he was quite selfless. This is terrible. I hate to point fingers, but the (ex?) wife should be questioned.
    Oh no doubt. She was the last who saw him right? They will go to her first and to be honest, all this seems very fishy. I expect some shady things to be uncovered with all this with the ex involved.

National High School Star

Default Re: Lorenzen Wright missing

Rip.

National High School Star dough's Avatar

RIP Wright.

Future D1 Dad

that sucks. R.I.P.

Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

R.i.p