Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diablo 3 (PS3)

Local High School Star clipse026's Avatar

Default Re: Diablo 3 (PS3)

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    You'll get up quickly...it's only been two weeks, and aside a couple of marathon sessions, it didn't take me too long to hit level 60. I'm just trying to figure out what to do now that I've gotten there.
    Jack the master level all the way up and try not to die 100 a lot

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Good gaming session last night clipse. For some reason I couldn't join your game. I accepted your invite and I got a problem message. Then I tried to join from the main menu a few times and same problem message.....don't know.

Man, this game is more fun playing with others. Why weren't you picking up much of the items or gold? I know your character was in the early levels, but he was a beast dishing out damage....I can't imagine what our characters will be like at the higher levels.

I wish I could play more, but I gotta wait for the little ones to go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    Good gaming session last night clipse. For some reason I couldn't join your game. I accepted your invite and I got a problem message. Then I tried to join from the main menu a few times and same problem message.....don't know.

Man, this game is more fun playing with others. Why weren't you picking up much of the items or gold? I know your character was in the early levels, but he was a beast dishing out damage....I can't imagine what our characters will be like at the higher levels.

I'll have to play my second character with you guys, I just hate putting down my main after spending close to 50 hours beefing him up. Pushing 80k damage and 71k vitality, and it feels like torture to go back to someone in the hundreds lol.

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22

I was, we have our own loot. Only stuff I can see if stuff you drop, and same for you when I dropped some dexterity gear. And yea the 2 classes I never tried on PC were Witch Doctor and Wizard so this is new for me but I know they do stupid damage (fire bats) early on.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by clipse026
    I was, we have our own loot. Only stuff I can see if stuff you drop, and same for you when I dropped some dexterity gear. And yea the 2 classes I never tried on PC were Witch Doctor and Wizard so this is new for me but I know they do stupid damage (fire bats) early on.
    I see. Thanks for clearing that up. I'm enjoying this dungeon crawler. I can definitely see why people go crazy over it and the amount of replayability is nice.

I finally got around to getting those last 2 levels on my Barbarian to reach 60. I don't have but like 3 level 60 items so far but I have a 1580 damage weapon and in combat I'm at about 120k dps.

I finally got around to getting those last 2 levels on my Barbarian to reach 60. I don't have but like 3 level 60 items so far but I have a 1580 damage weapon and in combat I'm at about 120k dps.
    Oh wow, that's pretty serious. I'm a Paragon Level 8 and only put out 111k dps.

Up to Paragon 5 and I'm just about to Belial in Inferno. In combat I'm at 234k and probably close to 300k when I use the move that makes me gigantic and stronger. Haven't had any luck with weapon drops in a long time now :/.

Up to Paragon 5 and I'm just about to Belial in Inferno. In combat I'm at 234k and probably close to 300k when I use the move that makes me gigantic and stronger. Haven't had any luck with weapon drops in a long time now :/.
    That's pretty damn solid, I'm at 204k myself at Paragon 15. I've been key farming trying to find that elusive ring with attack, intelligence, attack speed, vitality and hit speed.

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    That's pretty damn solid, I'm at 204k myself at Paragon 15. I've been key farming trying to find that elusive ring with attack, intelligence, attack speed, vitality and hit speed.
    Is that what the key wardens are for? I have 1 so far. I started a witch doctor and I just finished act 1 at level 16 on Master 1. Interesting class but I have no abilities that do anything yet. I have to kite a bunch at the moment and none of my old items are useful because they're all +str .

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

LOVE THIS GAME!!

it probably stemmed from my love for D2 LOD way back in the day, but d3 on ps3 is absolutely great.

Banned

the homies and I rented this game and played it for like 6 hours, it was pretty fun but also a little redundant. I regretted not being a warrior or something, I was one of the projectile wizard type perimeter fightin guys and I thought it looked like more fun to be in there swingin a sword or axe or whatever

Anyone else coming back for the new patch and the expansion? (PC)

I got three characters to 60 and then quit a year ago, but I'm playing it again and it's really a revamped game. Still not on the level D2, but really fun now. Easier to find upgrades for inferno (or whatever the new mode's called). I always felt stuck before trying to get through inferno while only finding items below my level.