Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Default Re: Connecticut Huskies fan thread

Quote Originally Posted by PK3434
    OUCH. that Gonzaga game hurt. Mark Few took a gamble by letting Uconn get open three pointers...In the first half we made them, in the second half we missed. Calhoun got a silly technical which may have been the difference. We really should have beat Gonzaga either way...They were not very impressive. They only have a 7 man rotation with one player that can handle the ball. AJ Price was very good, Dyson had a good first half but missed a lot of open shots in the second. For Gonzaga, Pargo was the man.

I still have not watched the tape yet, but I saw the score.

The UCONN women's basketball team keeps on winning. Maya Moore is looking great. Tina Charles continues to impress. Brittnay Hunter...outstanding game. And my girl, Mel Thomas. Congrats, Mel for joining the 1,000 pt club at UCONN.

Congrats, HUSKIES!!!!

The fellas take the court tonight against Northeastern. I hope that we can finish the month of December with only 1 loss (4-1).

Man, I hope that we have a big night. Let's win!!!

Go, Huskies!!

yeah, me too....Northeastern isn't a cupcake team this year...They are pretty good but hopefully UCONN takes care of business.

Man, we are still having a hard time getting our offense in gear!! We won. But our offense is still spinning its wheels. Good game by Dyson (16/10).

Man, it is too long of a wait for some UCONN hoops. I have to wait until the 16th and the 17th!!!

Quinnipiac should be an interesting game...Tom Moore recruited all of our players and knows their weaknesses more than anyone. UConn will definately be well-scouted in that one.

Quinnipiac should be an interesting game...Tom Moore recruited all of our players and knows their weaknesses more than anyone. UConn will definately be well-scouted in that one.
    Heck yeah. I forgot all about that. Man, I hate when we play against our former coaching staff. It is like going against a family member.

UCONN up 20 on Quinnipiac right now...this game has turned into a dunk contest quickly...hopefully we maintain.

One of our better shooting games, I said. I just wish that we could find a consistent 3-pt shooter on the team!! Stanley Robinson has the form, but some nights it just aint there. But I am glad that we are winning and looking good while winning and losing.

UCONN Women basketball team wins on the road against San Diego St. We are now 9-0!!

Stanley Robinson is played amazing today....32 points, 11 rebounds, 3 blocks.

Stanley Robinson is played amazing today....32 points, 11 rebounds, 3 blocks.
    Wow!! And I call myself a UCONN fan. I totally missed this game. Glad that Stanley went off. I knew that it would be a matter of time before he found his confidence and shooting stroke.

As nice as it was to see the box scores and see Robinson's 32 pts, it was equally nice seeing Thabeet going 10-13 from the freethrow line!! Man that was nice to see.

Also, give it up for the UCONN women...#1 in the polls. I can't wait to see Elena Donne, Heather Buck, Caroline Doty and Tiffany Hayes next year!! With Maya Moore, Kalana Greene, Tina Charles, and a Renee Montgomery coming back next year...watch out Tennessee.

OMG!! We almost lost to the University of Central Flordia last night. The men's basketball team held on to get the win against a pretty tough UCF team.

Stanely Robinson went from 32 pts the other day, to only 6 last night. Oh well, at least we are spreading the floor and getting nice looks from other players. We had five guys in double figures in scoring.

Go, Huskies!!!

UCF was a pretty good team. Stanley didn't play that bad, he was just in foul trouble the whole game....The score was a lot closer than the game really was. This was a ten point win reduced by a couple of missed free throws by uconn and big threes for UCF towards the end. Big East, here we come.