Default Carmelo Anthony's "62 pointz" Appreaciation Thread

. Now yalll knicks fans and knicks haterz know damn well dat I had to say something about this especially since I've retired from tha NBA forum. My niguh Melo scored 62 points friday night on January 24th 2014 against tha bobcats who have a better record than tha knicks as of now. Melo broke tha knicks single game scoring record beating bernard king's 60 pointz which he accomplished back in 84. Melo also have tha most points at madison square garden surpassing kobe bryant's in 2009 with 61.

I knew tha whole time that this melo iz tha best scorer in tha NBA, even queen jamez had to admit melo's greatness . I just hope Melo scores like this often so my knicks can win more games and even show out in tha playoffs. I know tha haterz were devasted az hell last night and I enjoy reading and laughing at their saltyness comments az well. I feel proud again to being a knicks fan even tho his teammates aren't really helping melo like that this season.

Last person to score over 60 was Kobe and that was 3 yearz ago, so this was definitely a historic moment dat Im definitely proud of. Melo was on fire hitting his 3's, jumpshots, 10 for 10 with his free throwz, drives to tha basket and even a half court 3 at tha buzzer b4 halftime. Melo was simply amazing, even Ewing had to give him his propz. What do you appreciate about this historic NBA moment? and to all tha knicks and melo haterz out there, bring it! I would love to discuss this heartbreakin' moment with yall

here's some more picz and highlightz for tha knicks fans and haterz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrUUx0m4hqo

Default Re: Carmelo Anthony's "62 pointz" Appreaciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh Kid

. Now yalll knicks fans and knicks haterz know damn well dat I had to say something about this especially since I've retired from tha NBA forum. My niguh Melo scored 62 points friday night on January 24th 2014 against tha bobcats who have a better record than tha knicks as of now. Melo broke tha knicks single game scoring record beating bernard king's 60 pointz which he accomplished back in 84. Melo also have tha most points at madison square garden surpassing kobe bryant's in 2009 with 61.

I knew tha whole time that this melo iz tha best scorer in tha NBA, even queen jamez had to admit melo's greatness . I just hope Melo scores like this often so my knicks can win more games and even show out in tha playoffs. I know tha haterz were devasted az hell last night and I enjoy reading and laughing at their saltyness comments az well. I feel proud again to being a knicks fan even tho his teammates aren't really helping melo like that this season.

Last person to score over 60 was Kobe and that was 3 yearz ago, so this was definitely a historic moment dat Im definitely proud of. Melo was on fire hitting his 3's, jumpshots, 10 for 10 with his free throwz, drives to tha basket and even a half court 3 at tha buzzer b4 halftime. Melo was simply amazing, even Ewing had to give him his propz. What do you appreciate about this historic NBA moment? and to all tha knicks and melo haterz out there, bring it! I would love to discuss this heartbreakin' moment with yall

here's some more picz and highlightz for tha knicks fans and haterz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrUUx0m4hqo

Well done. Haters gonna hate. It was a great moment last night, and a statement - fix this fukkin' mess.

I was smiling

Quote Originally Posted by smoovegittar
    Well done. Haters gonna hate. It was a great moment last night, and a statement - fix this fukkin' mess.

I was smiling
    yea man me too, hope this historic moment get us back to winning again and making tha playoffs.

I thought you were banned Fresh Kid?

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    I thought you were banned Fresh Kid?
    naw I wasnt banned, I just stopped posting in tha NBA forum cuz of tha mods deleting my posts and threadz in there. I was getting tired of their kiddie gamez man

I'd be THRILLED if we made the playoffs... I don't like the culture of this crew. Too much bitchin and moanin. If we could get the youth more minutes - see what we can shake out and gear up for 2015 next year. Of course, that means management making some smart choices. We draft well, but always seem to get screwed in a trade scenario. We got one more chance to get this right before we really lose Melo - I don't see him checking out next year. Fingers crossed.