Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: at what point will LBJ drop out of your top 10?

Quote Originally Posted by iTare
    That's not how it works. Only way to be removed from the top 10 is to get kicked out by a superior player (which no one in the current era has a case for) or to be accused of a horrible crime, for example.. rape.
    How is rape a horrible crime when Women are built for rape?

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chizdog

Mj
    KAJ
    Russell
    Bird
    Magic
    Kobe
    Shaq
    Duncan
    Hakeem
    Wilt/Bran

Bran and wilt are interchangeable. Both 2/6 and both can only win with a stacked as shit team that could win without them...

its been dwnhill since the decision as far as all time greatness, currently hes top 32 for me.

i said it right after the decision. doesn't matter if he wins 7 or 9 rings in miami, he will NEVER be an all time great with the shit he just pulled. now if you add all his shortcomings plus another backstabbin/collusion since then; poor mans wilt on a weak conference

Banned

He won't, at least not in the foreseeable future. He's in the bottom tier of my top 10 so he'll be open to being bumped by a new player but there's no one that fits that mold yet.

one who colludes, flops and is just a bitch-made losing beta in general can never enter my top ten regardless of stats and rings.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Unless Lebron teams up with Nash and D12 and fails miserably I don't see him dropping out of the top 10.

Talking Re: at what point will LBJ drop out of your top 10?

Quote Originally Posted by Chizdog

NBA rookie of the year

Never was. Dude only won 2 rings by playing on a team with 3 superstar players. That's unprecedented in league history. Hell give Corey Maggette Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh and he'd have 2 rings too

2 wins in 6 finals is pathetic. No player in the top 10 is bolstering those kind of numbers.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

This finals loss doesn't change his position at all for me. He was #11 before this season and he's #11 after it.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Never was. Dude only won 2 rings by playing on a team with 3 superstar players. That's unprecedented in league history. Hell give Corey Maggette Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh and he'd have 2 rings too

2 wins in 6 finals is pathetic. No player in the top 10 is bolstering those kind of numbers.
    But what about his individual stats? Also, your acting like Wade and Bosh bailed him out in the his 2 chip runs, he was the clear cut best player and at points carried them.

Bosh has never been a superstar. People here don't remember Raptors Bosh.

Wade was declining after 2011, he was still a good player in 12 and 13 but was always bothered by injuries.

One of the truly dumbest things I've ever heard on ISH, which is really saying something

Yes, i agree..... that he has the audacity to take a scrub team with 3 key players injured to the Finals and barely lose there after record braking performance & almost win FMVP despite losing.... instead of missing playoffs/choking/quitting early in playoffs showing much worse performance/impact, but protecting his Finals % stat, which is much more prestigious....

Its amazing how far you are willing to look dumb... just because you dont like Lebron.... him or anybody going 2 of 20 is better than 2 of 2....

That for example Reggie Miller is 0 of 1 in Finals is not better than 0 of 0... that was his only Finals appearance & Eeastern Conference Championship (thats what a Finals appearance means, which only ADDs to your resume).....

You will have to deal with Lebron doing his best trying to win a championship with whatever he has around him, there is no way of degrading that no matter what arbitrary stat you create..... and his accolades dont go away..... im sorry....
    Last edited by pauk; 06-21-2015 at 10:14 AM.

When a few people better than him comes along in the future.