Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

...that the Jash Shah kid might post here under a different username and just said he was PB (the infamous) on the ISH group page as an off color joke or to hide which poster he really was?

If this High Schooler has been crafting this elaborate black father superfan ladykiller from Ohio alter ego since he was a preteen, and spending 1000s of hours online articulating his nonsense and molding this PB persona, you'd think he'd avoid retardly spilling the beans on a Facebook group page (a site which the media constantly warns us about protecting our personal data).

Aside from all the obvious circumstantial evidence:

-despite his skewed viewpoints, PB writes beyond a middle school level.
    -PB posts all hours of the day (Jash Shah has school and bedtime).
    -PB has deep knowledge of old and new Hip Hop.
    -PB posts in Cavs west coast game threads (way past JS's bedtime in TO).

Do you honestly believe PB has been going at it on ISH all hours of the day writing volumes since he was ten?

I highly doubt it.

Jash Shah has played everyone, and the funny thing is he probably didn't see it getting to this level.

I know it is fun to go "hahaha PB you f*cking moron!! EXPOSED!!!"

but really? do you really believe it?

Default Re: Has Anyone Thought (re: Jash Shah = PleezeBelieve)...

My wife.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    My wife.
    that's hot

You have to fight boredom.

I dont know..he does chill with the Apache Indian himself.

Similar rapping style also.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    ...that the Jash Shah kid might post here under a different username and just said he was PB (the infamous) on the ISH group page as an off color joke or to hide which poster he really was?

If this High Schooler has been crafting this elaborate black father superfan ladykiller from Ohio alter ego since he was a preteen, and spending 1000s of hours online articulating his nonsense and molding this PB persona, you'd think he'd avoid retardly spilling the beans on a Facebook group page (a site which the media constantly warns us about protecting our personal data).

Aside from all the obvious circumstantial evidence:

Do you honestly believe PB has been going at it on ISH all hours of the day writing volumes since he was ten?

I highly doubt it.

Jash Shah has played everyone, and the funny thing is he probably didn't see it getting to this level.

I know it is fun to go "hahaha PB you f*cking moron!! EXPOSED!!!"

but really? do you really believe it?
    Yes, this has been said by multiple people in multiple threads over the past 3 days, but Meticode and Sham got all butt-hurt over the proposition that they weren't exposing PB.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Yes, this has been said by multiple people in multiple threads over the past 3 days, but Meticode and Sham got all butt-hurt over the proposition that they weren't exposing PB.
    lol

I usually hit open layups God Shamgod's Avatar

this Jash Shah cat on Facebook just put down he is Pleezebelieve on the ISH page as a joke IMO.

Probably wanted to join the group but didn't want his real username out there because he knew people would take the plss.

All this sh*t started and he pulled the pin.

PB posts all hours of the day and writes long ass crazy nonsense. We've all had knock down drag outs with him, and he'd be all over those Cavs-Suns game threads back when the Suns were relevant. That sh*t is way past a young Punjabi's bedtime, sh*t and the amount of homework that Jash Shah probably has to do, no way that is PB>

I ain't buyin it. Jtothe Izzo

Dude it is him within 30 minutes of me posting his picture he blocked me from his facebook. Also this isn't 1995, kids have Internet on their phones, have you noticed his post are always very short during the day. Also those pics were from 2007 and he was in High school then so he is at least 16-19 years old now, and I know when I was 12 or 13 I would stay up late and watch lakers games. It may be hard to grasp if your much older than me but kids these days have access to a lot more information than when you were probably a kid. I know when I was 14 I knew about and was able to share my thoughts Old School Rap and etc.
    It may be hard for you to get over the fact that you have been had by a teeanger, its easy for me because I haven't been on ISH much.
    Last edited by God Shamgod; 09-21-2009 at 02:43 PM.

I thought this was obvious from the start. Good ol exposing hasnt been done in a long time.

sergiorodriguez
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

-he might be like 18 in those pics and look really young. There were kids at my old highschool who look that young but were 18. On top of that, he might be pretty intelligent, while socially retarded and basketball retarded, intellectually he might be doing ok for himself.
    -my friend used to go to a highschool where he was in a special technology program and students had their laptops on all day in class. Everyone played counter strike. PB is Indian so it is likely he could go to a tech highschool or private school like this
    -Indian wigger type kid with deep hip hop knowledge? One kid I know is a sikh rapper named Houdini, and he has a 12 deep crew who performs with him on stage-lol they aren't that great but especially in LA, many indian kids listen to hip hop.
    -Who knows PB can tell his mom that he's studying late at night so she lets him stay up, or he's one of those kids whose mom doesn't care when he goes to bed, mine didn't.

Fact is, if Jash Shah WASN'T PB and just pretending to be, he wouldn't have planted the seed and then waited for God Shamgod to facebook friend him and post his pics in a thread. That would be a waste of time because what if no one from ISH ever looked at his facebook page? PB crafted the black man with daughter persona because he's a pathological liar, and like all pathological liar he got caught out on his BS when he stupidly added himself to facebook.

Jash Shah is PB people accept the fact that this little indian midget has been stringing you all along for years and move on.

I usually hit open layups God Shamgod's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sergiorodriguez
    -
    Jash Shah is PB people accept the fact that this little indian midget has been stringing you all along for years and move on.
    This

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by God Shamgod

It may be hard for you to get over the fact that you have been had by a teeanger, its easy for me because I haven't been on ISH much.
    slow down there boy. I've never 'been had' by PB. Sure PB's maturity issues jive with your whole Jash Shah ideal, but a lot of other things don't...I have my doubts, in fact, I'd bet money on it.

this kid is probably salivating at all the threads being made about em...

Quote Originally Posted by T.O.RAPS
    this kid is probably salivating at all the threads being made about em...
    he is furiously masterb'aiting to this thread right this moment

slow down there boy. I've never 'been had' by PB. Sure PB's maturity issues jive with your whole Jash Shah ideal, but a lot of other things don't...I have my doubts, in fact, I'd bet money on it.
    You'd win alot of money. I dont know why some poster who just started being apart of ISH this year thinks he has it all figured out. PB has been posting here since 2003. And back then he wasnt much of a troll but slowly turned into one because there were certain fans he wants to annoy/piss off.

Everyone is convinced PB is this indian kid but still after what the 7th time I asked? No answers is ever given to why he would sit in his Ontario Canada bedroom and create up a character for this website.