Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461 ... LastLast

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Is the 1st online mission suppose to be just you and Lamar racing???

How do you do team death match and missions with people?
    Yes you race Lamar. The first 10mins is a tutorial. You will get to the deathmatch part. Hold your horses and listen to the instructions they give you. They explain all the questions you have.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    were is the location?
    If remember correctly, its pretty close to the starting point to the hunting missions for Trevor....

Get on the main highway that is close to the hunting mission.... and (stay with me here) just north of the bridge that goes over the river next to the hunting mission, there is a small turn-off to a frontage road that turns back south.

Follow for just a little bit and you should come across it

Home of the 16

I'm bored. So what the hell.

My first adventure was when I drove all the way up north to the county area, & that was pretty dope, it was a great experience. I was being polite, followed the rules, & everything. It felt so real! Driving on the highway/autobahn was prolly my favorite part of the game. NOT KIDDING. lol. Unfortunately, that type of feeling can only be experienced once (Maybe thrice); that amusing-fascinating type of feeling.

I wish they had more heist missions. Prolly 35? & 2 normal missions in between. Franklin for instance --- He goes do a score, he get's it done, goes home, his sister or cousin or auntie calls him asking him to do a favor for them, like help them out with work or drive them somewhere. In the trailer it gave me an impression that they would be living 2 lives -- the thief & the normal casual life. & it did, but it lacked more 'casual life problem' for Franklin. Maybe, his auntie had problems & he could help her out? Drive Lamar to Blaine County cuz he gotta sell joints over there? Stuffs like that.

I'm only saying this cuz I expected stuffs like that because of the trailer they put out before.

OVERALL, THIS WAS A REALLY GREAT GAME.

& the names ... lol wtf? Trevor should be Franklin. But Michael's thing for saying "Yo, T." to Trevor is starting to become some kind of trademark.

Goodnight :))

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Yes you race Lamar. The first 10mins is a tutorial. You will get to the deathmatch part. Hold your horses and listen to the instructions they give you. They explain all the questions you have.
    Thanks man

I was being impatient and thought it would just drop you right into games with randoms

Banned

There were mad glitches in gta 5 online I was driving around Blaine county when all of a sudden I was in the middle of los santos

I couldn't access GTA Online earlier today around 12 pm PST. It would let me see the opening cut scene with Lamar but I couldn't start the race. I'll try again tomorrow.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    were is the location?
    Don't watch the whole video if you don't want to spoil it, but right at the beginning he pauses it and shows the spot on the map. It's the same spot I found, so obviously it's not moving around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yC6-9Q31ag

Love Live Life

I finally got to finish the tutorial last night and played a couple deathmatches but nobody talks.

Is this the norm or are people in party chats?

Home of the 16

Took it earlier. Sick photo, ye?

God damnit this online still isn't ****ing working for me

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Tried online for the first time.

Got through the first race with Lamar fine. After the race a second car of the same type spawned right on top of mine. I drive off and a few seconds later my car disappears and my character just gets thrown onto the road. Game disconnects. OK then. Maybe I'll go back to single player and give this a couple weeks to sort things out.

How can I trade on the BAWSAQ? It's always down for maintenance for me. I heard you have to be signed in to PSN and it'll work but it still isn't. I'm confused.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    sick brah

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    I'm not a fan of those rides. Spoilers and all that stuff. If anything its a good lookin photo capture the background.

Quote Originally Posted by arkain
    How can I trade on the BAWSAQ? It's always down for maintenance for me. I heard you have to be signed in to PSN and it'll work but it still isn't. I'm confused.
    Its down for everyone. PS, xbox. I didnt think to check single player if its up. I know things that happen online affect the BAWSAQ stock market. Maybe they disabled it so people wouldnt take advantage. Unsure.