Thread: It's coming!!

Welcome to LA S. Nash! rhythmic 's Avatar

Default It's coming!!

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Default Re: It's coming!!

Day one purchase for me.

Eh, 3 was akin to a bad movie where you pretended to play it. I remember the chase scenes where you'd turn the wrong direction and redo, like nothing happened. Tomb Raider did the genre so much better. Last of Us too. I want this to move more toward that direction and less toward trying to be an action movie you play.

Banned

I never played 1, 2 or 3 so I wont be buying this.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Eh, 3 was akin to a bad movie where you pretended to play it. I remember the chase scenes where you'd turn the wrong direction and redo, like nothing happened. Tomb Raider did the genre so much better. Last of Us too. I want this to move more toward that direction and less toward trying to be an action movie you play.
    I felt the same way after my first 2-3 playthroughs, but then it grew on me. It's my favorite Uncharted title thus far, no question. Sure it's not as well written as the 2nd instalment, but I found the graphics better. Also, the levels were more fun to me. If I had to name top 10 moments in the Uncharted trilogy, no doubt, 6-7 of them would be from Uncharted 3.

I've only played Uncharted 2. It was fine at first but the corny, Hollywood-esque bullshit storyline took its toll on me. By the end of the game, I wasn't even concerned with the story. I just wanted to finish the game.
    I don't think I'll be playing any of the other games in this series. It's disgustingly overrated. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Nah.

UC3 was beastly. It wasn't as good as 2 in terms of storytelling and what not, but it improved on so many thing from the 2nd one. Like another poster said, way too many epic moments in UC3.

One of the best games I've played, goes for all 3 games in the series.

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    I've only played Uncharted 2. It was fine at first but the corny, Hollywood-esque bullshit storyline took its toll on me. By the end of the game, I wasn't even concerned with the story. I just wanted to finish the game.
    I don't think I'll be playing any of the other games in this series. It's disgustingly overrated. Just my opinion.
    Well over 98% of the people that have played this series would completely disagree with your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by rhythmic †hesis
    Well over 98% of the people that have played this series would completely disagree with your opinion.
    That's fine. I said "my opinion" for a reason.

Uncharted is like a Hollywood action movie. It's just too corny.

BTW, to whoever negged me I'm going to show that message to Jeff. Let's see if he is true on his words of banning people like you. How much of a sensitive little bitch can you be? "Oh, this guy doesn't like the video game I like! F*ck him!"

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    That's fine. I said "my opinion" for a reason.

Uncharted is like a Hollywood action movie. It's just too corny.

BTW, to whoever negged me I'm going to show that message to Jeff. Let's see if he is true on his words of banning people like you. How much of a sensitive little bitch can you be? "Oh, this guy doesn't like the video game I like! F*ck him!"
    Haha, I left that neg for you but only because someone left a nasty neg to me in this thread, I figured it was you. So I apologize for that. I'm guessing it wasn't you?

I don't mind you reporting me to Jeff, I'll take the ban as my neg was inappropriate. Sorry again for that. I think it's like the only rep I ever left for someone too.

National High School Star

Whoa, people really get that emotionally damaged by a neg?