View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 12:48 AM   #140
Dro
NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Smush Parker responds to Kobe Bryant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
I would hope you aren't grouping me with them. All I said is that's who Kobe is. Never said anything about it being ethical. It's a grown man world, no room for catching feelings.

And the Kyrie thing is trash talk. Again, this is Kobe Bryant, the superstar, ultra confident athlete. Not like he's going to say "Yes, Kyrie would own me 1 on 1". I doubt I would here anything different from guys like LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Garnett, etc...
No, I'm not grouping you with them but you can't tell me that its hard not to group all Laker fans together when seemingly 95% of the posts in every Kobe thread, they rationalize everything he does...But about the Kyrie thing, that was more than trash talk to me..I watched it multiple times and Kobe was so serious, he was taking it personal..Kyrie was responding back to him like "are you serious"? Like, he thought Kobe had to be joking for how serious was taking it...Kobe wasn't just trash talking, he's really arrogant enough to believe that Kyrie would not be able to dribble against him..You can tell by the tone of his words, and the seriousness..at no point was Kobe laughing like ha, ha, I'm just messing with you bro...He was dead serious...
Dro is offline   Reply With Quote