Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Our bench

Default Re: Our bench

This is simply amazing.

Our bench is playing beautiful on offense (considering their offensive talent),amazing on defense and they give 100% every night.

On top of that they are winning everything.

Do Melo and Amare really need to come back ?

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    This is simply amazing.

Our bench is playing beautiful on offense (considering their offensive talent),amazing on defense and they give 100% every night.

On top of that they are winning everything.

Do Melo and Amare really need to come back ?
    cant even believe im saying that myself, our bench of all things is humming on offense and defense,
    our double teaming tonight was beautiful, they got back to their own man at the same time

Knicks Board Moderator knickscity's Avatar

Also summer long I was preaching how having CP3 would make even our bench look serviceable.

Little did I know, our own floor general was sitting over there in the 15th spot.

These guys are having their games elevated because of one guy who is so humble he will never admit it.....Jeremy Lin.

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by knickscity
    Also summer long I was preaching how having CP3 would make even our bench look serviceable.

Little did I know, our own floor general was sitting over there in the 15th spot.

These guys are having their games elevated because of one guy who is so humble he will never admit it.....Jeremy Lin.
    Because they are playing with a SUPERSTAR!!

in these last 4 games, we fixed and improved our bench play for the future and found our pg of the future and it didnt take any trades to do it

Straight Hardcore percelloveknicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    in these last 4 games, we fixed and improved our bench play for the future and found our pg of the future and it didnt take any trades to do it
    or any crazy ass contracts.

Straight Hardcore percelloveknicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    Because they are playing with a SUPERSTAR!!
    do you really like him rameek? Do you think he is the real deal? Cuz i love him.

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
    do you really like him rameek? Do you think he is the real deal? Cuz i love him.
    [COLOR="Navy"]I was sold after the first 10 minutes of the Nets game. The offense and defense and confidence of the team went through the fukcing roof!

I hope people dont think I am playing or being sarcastic but this kid is a superstar![/COLOR]

safe to say we have a big 4
    jeremy's emergence (though a bit late) was like the first year of the celtics big 3 where rondo emerged from nowhere, and ended up winning the 'chip.

i think we found the guy to bring it all together

I'm really excited to see how we'll look with Melo and Amare in the lineup.

Let's hope we can win tonight and prolong our linning streak.

Krust Kingz

[COLOR="Navy"]I am going on record right now to say I am sorry for calling these bench players scrubs. They are completely capable of playing basketball even with limited talent but with hustle and guile.

It wasnt there fault they looked so bad it was the fact they had no on court leadership and no one to bring out their abilities.

Thank Goodness for LinSanity for showing Knick fans you guys are not as useless as we thought!

I believe in LIN[/COLOR]

I've never seen Rameek talk so much positive things about some Knicks player.

You really like Lin,don't you ?

I can't blame you,I love this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rameek
    [COLOR="Navy"]I am going on record right now to say I am sorry for calling these bench players scrubs. They are completely capable of playing basketball even with limited talent but with hustle and guile.

It wasnt there fault they looked so bad it was the fact they had no on court leadership and no one to bring out their abilities.

Thank Goodness for LinSanity for showing Knick fans you guys are not as useless as we thought!

I believe in LIN[/COLOR]
    i too sadly believed this, but im glad linsanity showed me the light

melo/amare in the linsanity sytem probably turn into goat position players

Krust Kingz

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    I've never seen Rameek talk so much positive things about some Knicks player.

You really like Lin,don't you ?

I can't blame you,I love this guy.
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]It's the first time in about 10 years that I really have believed this team could be great. Just to watch them play unified on both ends of the floor. Even when they were trailing last night from being gassed over playing so many games different people were able to step up. To see so many good shot selections whether they fell or not it was wonderful. The T-Wolves front court is huge and Rubio and JJ are headaches. This team never quit.

Yeah I am on the POSITIVE RUN NOW.

This dude is special and I am saying it now this team CAN be special but I am worried about the Melo factor.[/COLOR]

"The Residential Pit" franchize's Avatar

Sorry to be a negative Norm but I still don't like our bench. Maybe it's because I see Shumpert as a starter. I've been clamoring for Novak and Jordan to get more playing time. I don't like Bibby,Jeffries, I'm losing faith in Walker, I'd liek to see if Balkman has anything to offer.