Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Pau's Ego... Why won't he just say let Clark start?

im tired of dickwads playing no defense for the lakers, this team needs ppl than can force misses, so sick of these free passages to our hoop, specially nash and gasoftlina

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Kobe needs to tell this scrub to shut the **** up and play for his 18 million dollars, or get traded/amnestied.
    I can almost guarantee Pau will not be a Laker next year. Trade or Amnesty. Lakers save a ton of money.

Earl Clark's production started taking a major hit when he got that right foot injury. Not sure it has completely healed, maybe that's why Mike D chose to role with Pau in the starting rotation.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    During the 2008-2009 Laker season Walton was our starter until he sacrificed his starting role for the good of the team. He went to Phil and told him to start Ariza because he saw he was doing things that he couldn't do but things that needed to be done for the team. We all know how that turned out...

So lets fast forward to 2013... Pau ruins the spacing for our starting lineup, is slower because of age & coming off of an injury, does not play like a stretch 4, and is effecting us defensively. The team started clicking without him and chemistry finally started to develop while he was on the sidelines. Clark brings exactly what we need to the starting lineup and the team was winning. After a win against the Hornets earlier in the season Pau complained that he wasn't on the floor for the final minutes and this is a game we won!!!!! The only area we need Pau for is size off the bench for Dwight. And when Hill comes back we won't even need him for that. His ego will ultimately ruin the Lakers this season unless Dantoni brings him off the bench himself.
    There's Luke Walton...and then there's Pau Gasol.

Please do not compare the two ever again.

Because when focused and used properly (Spain national team)
    The big Spanish is a beast.

On a given night, he can be our best player.

Earl Clark is a good young player, pau is still a superstar.

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    There's Luke Walton...and then there's Pau Gasol.

Please do not compare the two ever again.

Who compared their play you fuc.kin idiot.

Why don't you try reading dumbass...

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
    Because when focused and used properly (Spain national team)
    The big Spanish is a beast.

On a given night, he can be our best player.

Earl Clark is a good young player, pau is still a superstar.
    No he's not. Pau will never be used properly when playing next to Dwight. I agree with the poster above Pau will definitely be traded this summer.

If Clark is so good, why does he play only 7 minutes with the starting four back in game availability?

And if you guys dislike Gasol so much, amnesty him this summer. Or trade him to Charlotte for Haywood and a 2nd

I rep Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    If Clark is so good, why does he play only 7 minutes with the starting four back in game availability?

And if you guys dislike Gasol so much, amnesty him this summer. Or trade him to Charlotte for Haywood and a 2nd
    1) Because D'antoni tried to give Pau a shot. Hopefully he sees this choice costed us a game and makes the necessary changes for Golden State.

2) No way in hell Lakers do that trade. but Pau will be traded. Not amnestied!

1) Because D'antoni tried to give Pau a shot. Hopefully he sees this choice costed us a game and makes the necessary changes for Golden State.

2) No way in hell Lakers do that trade. but Pau will be traded. Not amnestied!
    1] How many did Pau play? 20? 28 remaining and Clark only got 7? And don't go with Jamison got 18 because, while, Dwight did play well, he played 38 minutes. That leaves a total of 38 minutes to be had at PF & Center, yet, Clark only gets 7?

2] With the way you guys are valuing Pau, its more like no way the Bobcats do that trade. I mean, who would trade anything of value for a mid 30 year old, injury prone has been? I guess Lakers should throw in a 2nd, not the Bobcats trading in a high second round pick

I rep Lakers!

1] How many did Pau play? 20? 28 remaining and Clark only got 7? And don't go with Jamison got 18 because, while, Dwight did play well, he played 38 minutes. That leaves a total of 38 minutes to be had at PF & Center, yet, Clark only gets 7?

2] With the way you guys are valuing Pau, its more like no way the Bobcats do that trade. I mean, who would trade anything of value for a mid 30 year old, injury prone has been? I guess Lakers should throw in a 2nd, not the Bobcats trading in a high second round pick
    I said Pau played 20 and Clark played 7 and in those 7 minutes Clark was more productive. What else is there to say????
    Last edited by WeGetRing2012; 03-25-2013 at 04:34 AM.

I rep Lakers!

These guys from ESPN are saying exactly what I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRTaaMCjFiQ

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    im tired of dickwads playing no defense for the lakers, this team needs ppl than can force misses, so sick of these free passages to our hoop, specially nash and gasoftlina
    at you desperately trying to bait people. We all know your agenda, you goofy poster.

I said Pau played 20 and Clark played 7 and in those 7 minutes Clark was more productive. What else is their to say????
    And in response to me saying if Clark is so good, why does he only play 7 mpg with Pau being back, you stated D'Antoni wanted to give Pau a shot, which has little to do with anything as 38 minutes were still available for Clark at the backup 4 and the backup 5. Add in another 9 minutes from Metta at the three, there were 47 available minutes as a front court player off the bench, yet, Clark only gets 7.

If he is so good, why does he only get 7 minutes out of all of that available time?

I rep Lakers!

And in response to me saying if Clark is so good, why does he only play 7 mpg with Pau being back, you stated D'Antoni wanted to give Pau a shot, which has little to do with anything as 38 minutes were still available for Clark at the backup 4 and the backup 5. Add in another 9 minutes from Metta at the three, there were 47 available minutes as a front court player off the bench, yet, Clark only gets 7.

If he is so good, why does he only get 7 minutes out of all of that available time?
    Because Pau took his starting spot. DAntoni has been using Jamison has the backup 4. So if Jamison is the backup 4 Clark can't be the backup 4... simple. Gasol played 20 minutes at the 4 and Jamison played 18 min at the 4. Clark played 7 minuets and I can't remember if it was at the 3 or 4. So that gives you about 47 minutes.

What are you getting at????? Obviously he's good he's been starting for months what's your point????

This isn't a video game just because he didn't play against Washington doesn't mean he's all of a sudden bad or his player rating went down.