Quote Originally Posted by RoboticWang
    Sure.

Tonight:
    Money has been owned

Banned

Default Re: LeBron has shot 43 - 59, 73% for his last four games

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    Hater?

I've called him the best player in the league since 2009. Apart from 2011.

I've said he deserves the MVP this year, and is BY FAR the best player in the league.

I hated on him for his soft, feminine, anti-competitive antics of 2010 and 2011, and then claimed he had finally became a man and self accountable with his 2012 run and that his ring was absolutely earned.

I've said his game 6 performance v.s. the Celtics is by far one of the best performances I've ever seen from a player on the big stage.

I've said he's from a pure raw perspective, a top five talent to ever touch a basketball.

I've praised him for saving our nation's ass in 3 games during the Olympics (Brazil, Lithuania, and gold medal game v.s. Spain)

I've said he's one of the 3 oddest, freak genetic athletes of all-time.

I've said, CLEARLY, he's the 2nd best player I've ever seen (better than Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem, Barkley, Kobe, and Wade)

How on earth am I hating on LeBron?

It's called reality check. The FG% is impressive. As is the efficiency, but the agenda is also quite clear. It doesn't dilute the performance, but it absolutely needs to be kept in mind.
    I know you're not a hater but you act like he's passing up shot frequently or he starts of 5/5 every game and goes passive. Especially this game, I'm not sure how he's protecting his fg% taking low %. And maybe your point would be taking more serious if he wasn't reaching his averages or sacrificing production for fg% or losing games with his way or the shots he's earning are cherry picked but it is a no to all of those. What he is doing is amazing and it's working. I see nothing wrong with what he said either, he's pushing himself with wade with producing at an efficient rate and I seriously haven't seen wade pass up any opening shot unless it's completely out of his range so you are kind of overblowing this passing up shots thing. Either way they're winning and producing
    Last edited by BrickingStar; 02-09-2013 at 01:26 AM.

Because a shot chart accounts for passed up shots.

I'm not demeaning his performance tonight, I'm just acknowledging something LeBron and Wade have shed light on from their own mouths.

They have a FG percentage competition between each other, and they at times protect it or regret taking shots. Regardless of what you Gloria James wannabes say he's still clearly passing on opportunities for a more impressive FG%.

It's something that needs to be accounted for when looking at the numbers.
    You've clearly taken something way out of context.

Yes, they have a FG% goal. They don't protect it or pass up shots. They take better shots. The only time this year you can accuse James of doing it is in the Charlotte game where he went 13-14. Apart from that its not manufactured or unnatural the way his efficiency on shots has gone up. In Wade's case, its a not even nearly true. Dude forces bad shots at times.

Lebron is shooting a whopping 52% from the corner 3 this year

52%...

from the downtown corners

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    how is 61% that great for 13 games? its nice of course, but dont try and sell to me stuff like that has never happened.

Over his last 4 gms, @KingJames:

30.8p, 6.8r, 6.5a w/ a 72.9% FG%, a 79.7% eFG% & a 80.8% TS% !

Local High School Star

Because a shot chart accounts for passed up shots.

I'm not demeaning his performance tonight, I'm just acknowledging something LeBron and Wade have shed light on from their own mouths.

They have a FG percentage competition between each other, and they at times protect it or regret taking shots. Regardless of what you Gloria James wannabes say he's still clearly passing on opportunities for a more impressive FG%.

It's something that needs to be accounted for when looking at the numbers.
    If you mean he doesn't take bad dumb shots ... um, ok? Is this suppose to be a criticism? I bet your an Iverson and Kobe kinda guy aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hank
    Over his last 4 gms, @KingJames:

30.8p, 6.8r, 6.5a w/ a 72.9% FG%, a 79.7% eFG% & a 80.8% TS% !
    Where's joyner at?

Hater?

I've called him the best player in the league since 2009. Apart from 2011.

I've said he deserves the MVP this year, and is BY FAR the best player in the league.

I hated on him for his soft, feminine, anti-competitive antics of 2010 and 2011, and then claimed he had finally became a man and self accountable with his 2012 run and that his ring was absolutely earned.

I've said his game 6 performance v.s. the Celtics is by far one of the best performances I've ever seen from a player on the big stage.

I've said he's from a pure raw perspective, a top five talent to ever touch a basketball.

I've praised him for saving our nation's ass in 3 games during the Olympics (Brazil, Lithuania, and gold medal game v.s. Spain)

I've said he's one of the 3 oddest, freak genetic athletes of all-time.

I've said, CLEARLY, he's the 2nd best player I've ever seen (better than Shaq, Duncan, Hakeem, Barkley, Kobe, and Wade)

How on earth am I hating on LeBron?

It's called reality check. The FG% is impressive. As is the efficiency, but the agenda is also quite clear. It doesn't dilute the performance, but it absolutely needs to be kept in mind.
    You also hated on dude like he f*cked your mother until he won the title. How many times did you say shit like he couldn't win because he was mentally weak and wasn't that skilled?

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Kobes 4 straight 50 point games>>>>>bronze 4 games

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Jack
    You also hated on dude like he f*cked your mother until he won the title. How many times did you say shit like he couldn't win because he was mentally weak and wasn't that skilled?
    Everything I got on his case for was absolutely justified. You'd be blind not to think otherwise.

I absolutely said he was mentally weak, and lacked competitive spirit. And he did. He acted like a spoiled child for a couple of seasons. His 2010 playoff performance and 2011 Finals performances being absolute atrocities.

I have however NEVER said that he wasn't skilled. Where did you pull that out of your ass? You haven't roamed these boards in awhile.

All the crap I gave LeBron from the second round of 2010 until last year when he finally matured, took self accountability and improved his game. Was all justified.

As it's justified that I say he earned his ring as well. He proved me wrong. It takes a bigger man to admit that ... he finally got his stuff together mentally, and that's why he won last year. He decided for the first time there was no more need for excuses, no weak post game press conferences blaming haters who "have to go back to their boring lives" ... he straight up put all the excuses aside and balled.

So, everything I said was justified in 2010 and 2011. People like Magic, ESPN talking heads, Stephen A Smith ... we all said the same damn thing. Hell, Larry Bird said it too. Until he finally stepped up and put on the big boy pants to match his talents.

No more pre game dances, and rehearsals. Just domination and wins. Then you can party and act a fool. He finally stopped making a sideshow of himself. He finally stopped saying and doing stupid things in the media. He stopped deflecting blame, and accepted responsibility.

Difference being is that you're sniffing the dude's jock all along, and refused to call him out on his weaknesses. I was being objective. So, once again please hop off my dick Simple Jack. And crawl back into the hole that you've been in for the past several months.

ISH is much more enjoyable without you.

National High School Star funnystuff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist
    Kobes 4 straight 50 point games>>>>>bronze 4 games
    So it begins.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboticWang
    Sure.

Tonight:
    Why do you pretend to be a Celtics fan?

Pathetic.