Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Does anyone here watch Suits?

Another week, another great episode.

Not going to lie, my roommates and I were getting worked up about the scene where Rachel went to Mike's apartment like a bunch of girls will be at the Magic Mike movie when it comes out.

Also, every time I watch this show, I wish I went the lawyer track... until I remember when the show ends how crappy the hours are and how mundane and repetitive the average lawyer's day is.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop_Cat

Not going to lie, my roommates and I were getting worked up about the scene where Rachel went to Mike's apartment like a bunch of girls will be at the Magic Mike movie when it comes out.

Also, every time I watch this show, I wish I went the lawyer track... until I remember when the show ends how crappy the hours are and how mundane and repetitive the average lawyer's day is.
    I feel the same way. TV definitely makes being a lawyer look pretty badass.

I liked the little history and bonding we got to see between Louis and Harvey. It's nice to see some characters other than Mike getting some depth.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

I liked the little history and bonding we got to see between Louis and Harvey. It's nice to see some characters other than Mike getting some depth.
    Agreed. I also actually found it amusing near the end with the Jessica and Daniel tea-set thing being the dick I am lol.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

I've loved how season 2 has started so far, sucks that we have to wait 2 weeks for the next episode.

Banned

I don't care that only like 4 people here watch this show. I'm going to bump this thread every week because every episode is amazing and intellectual.

I don't care that only like 4 people here watch this show. I'm going to bump this thread every week because every episode is amazing and intellectual.
    I love this show. Only thing good to watch on a Thursday night So glad that it's back lol Harvey is in big doo doo

Louis is such a female. Always self-centered and conniving and then gets catty when Mike and Harvey dont include him in their confidences. Next episode should be great.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zedja
    I love this show. Only thing good to watch on a Thursday night So glad that it's back lol Harvey is in big doo doo
    Jailblazers - Louis gets on my nerves too. He just has such a childish perspective on things, it's just a matter of who's nicest to him ....

Based on the preview for next week, it seems like Donna's going to get the fall for this? Though, I'm not sure if her "protecting of Harvey" is correspondent to her past action or for a more recent action she's going to take in the next episode. Should be great.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

love this show! glad you guys made this thread.

Jailblazers - Louis gets on my nerves too. He just has such a childish perspective on things, it's just a matter of who's nicest to him ....

Based on the preview for next week, it seems like Donna's going to get the fall for this? Though, I'm not sure if her "protecting of Harvey" is correspondent to her past action or for a more recent action she's going to take in the next episode. Should be great.
    With the way this show goes, Mike will find something, Harvey will come up with something, and they'll get out of it by exploiting that Boston lawyer's dirty tactics.

Super excited though, hate that this was a 2 part episode.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Love this show, can't believe Donna kept something from Harvey, again!

Harold! trying to get at her

NOOOO DONNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Great college starter Black Joker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

i hope real life mimics this

Local High School Star Harrison_Barnes's Avatar

A friend of mine told me about this show last week.. so I started watching it and I'm already caught up to the new episodes. Its just so damn addictive and I can't wait for thursday!