Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Q for Laker Fans who live in LA

Quote Originally Posted by Kews1

Sorry i have friends in LA and would like to go to a basketball game with them?
    Your just mad i dont want to go to a clippers game.

It's possible to still enjoy basketball when your team isnt playing, i hate the Lakers as much as the next Celtics fan but would i pass up the opportunity to watch Kobe, Nash, Pau and possibly Dwight if hes back from injury in their own arena with their own fans and experience the difference between there and Boston? No. I dont often get to travel to LA so i think ill make the most of this opportunity thank you very much.

Comon dude.... you don't get it? You're buying an EXPENSIVE ticket to see your largest and fierce rival play against another team?? Doesn't make sense. Watch them vs Boston IN Boston.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    Comon dude.... you don't get it? You're buying an EXPENSIVE ticket to see your largest and fierce rival play against another team?? Doesn't make sense. Watch them vs Boston IN Boston.
    The Clippers have no big rivals in their history. There's not a lot of competition at the bottom of the pacific division. As such, a Clippers fan could never understand what it's like to root for LA or Boston. Go back to watching the "Big Bang Theory" marathon, grown folks are talking.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
    The Clippers have no big rivals in their history. There's not a lot of competition at the bottom of the pacific division. As such, a Clippers fan could never understand what it's like to root for LA or Boston. Go back to watching the "Big Bang Theory" marathon, grown folks are talking.
    Uh this is one of the most off topic, retarded posts I've ever read on ISH and that's saying a lot. What do the Clippers have to do with a Celtics fan going to a Lakers home game?

Banned

Lakers tickets are so goddamn expensive, even for rafters seats.

CLippers tickets in comparison are alot cheaper. Im convinced their fanbase is just built up of lakers fans who want to see live basketball but cant afford lakers tickets.

Prepare to pay out your ass, not to mention it's like $100 for parking in staples.

Depends how close you want to be. Where I have sat for the past few years it is in the thousands range but yeah season tickets are obviously alot more than your average seats.

Uh this is one of the most off topic, retarded posts I've ever read on ISH and that's saying a lot. What do the Clippers have to do with a Celtics fan going to a Lakers home game?
    I'll tell you

Because what does a Clippers fan know about rivalries? Not a f**king thing. So it's not for you to sit there and pass judgment on fans of real teams. If another Celtic fan got pissed off then I could kinda understand his gripe. But you?

Is your excuse that he's helping his rival by paying for tickets in their building? I hate to break it to you but someone is going to buy those tickets if he doesn't. It's not like a Clippers game where they are desperate to find someone to buy a seat. Get off his case.

Banned

Thanks, and thankyou for your kind advice but i will choose to ignore and proudly wear my #5 Garnett singlet
    I hope cholos beat the shit out of you and steal your money

Somebody has to say it... a Celtics fan going out of his way to go to a Lakers home game against another team is a disgrace. If you want a good show from the Lakers wait until they play the freaking Celtics and support your team.
    dude, that's crazy. the next best thing to rooting for the team you love is rooting against the team you hate. if i was in boston and could get good sets i'd go in a heartbeat and cheer for whoever the fcuk the celts were playing. getting to watch a world class basketball game AND heckle boston douchebags in their own arena....oh my god heaven

Banned

Somebody has to say it... a Celtics fan going out of his way to go to a Lakers home game against another team is a disgrace. If you want a good show from the Lakers wait until they play the freaking Celtics and support your team.
    Exactly. Typical scumbag aka typical Celtics fan

with that MPC swing. Brokenbeat's Avatar

Sorry i have friends in LA and would like to go to a basketball game with them?
    Your just mad i dont want to go to a clippers game.

It's possible to still enjoy basketball when your team isnt playing, i hate the Lakers as much as the next Celtics fan but would i pass up the opportunity to watch Kobe, Nash, Pau and possibly Dwight if hes back from injury in their own arena with their own fans and experience the difference between there and Boston? No. I dont often get to travel to LA so i think ill make the most of this opportunity thank you very much.

lol, clippers been relegated back to clipper status.

First off i never said i was buying expensive tickets i asked how much decent tickets would cost. Secondly if im in LA and i have spare time why cant i go to a Lakers game with my friends who live in LA? Its not like im rooting for them to win the championship, hell im probably going to be rooting for whatever team they are playing against that night but im still excited as **** to go see basketball in LA. Ive only ever been to games in Boston therefore im excited for a game in another city. And thirdly i will be there in Boston.

Dunking on everybody in the park Suckafree's Avatar

Got heat/knicks courtside tickets for 1200

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    I hope cholos beat the shit out of you and steal your money

Banned

EDIT: And no i am not interested in a Clippers game.
    Nobody cares about them in LA. Again.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

U mad?