Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Default Shep quits Fox News

Trump has that effect on libtards. Half of ISH snowflakes rage quit after he was elected

Default Re: Shep quits Fox News

Smith has made a career out of analyzing headlines, not being the headline, but he created a small stir in 2017 by publicly acknowledging that he is gay: "I don't think about it. It's not a thing,"

I had no clue he came out until reading the article just now, but my literal first thought when I saw his name mentioned in the OP was “Dude always looked strangely androgynous to me.”

Like I always thought something about his face/expression reminded me of a cross-dresser, even tho he was a man sitting there in a tie and jacket. Just somehow his face looked... gender ambiguous.

*Not hating his sexual pref at all, just amused by the coincidence I always thought he “seemed gay” even though there was nothing to pinpoint directly... and it turns out he’s gay.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

A coincidence that he quit right after Barry had a talk with his boss?

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]

I had no clue he came out until reading the article just now, but my literal first thought when I saw his name mentioned in the OP was

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    He's from Mississippi and has no kids yet grooms himself better than most teenage girls. That right there meant there was a 99% chance he was gay. But no one cares if he's a turd burglar, he's an ultra sensitive snowflake idiot.

I agree, just funny how it came full circle. I always thought it seemed unlikely on paper that he was gay: conservative style of dress, anchor at a right leaning station, deep voice, no lisp.

But I always just thought something... seemed gay about him. The grooming I guess was part of it, and also just something about his expression.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Good riddance to that butt raider.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    I agree, just funny how it came full circle. I always thought it seemed unlikely on paper that he was gay: conservative style of dress, anchor at a right leaning station, deep voice, no lisp.

But I always just thought something... seemed gay about him. The grooming I guess was part of it, and also just something about his expression.
    There was something there that was hard to put your finger on. I never gave it thought but when I heard he was gay I was not surprised. It

Trump has that effect on libtards. Half of ISH snowflakes rage quit after he was elected

But they all came back under alts, which is about as beta as you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    But they all came back under alts, which is about as beta as you can get.

It's funny you mention this bc just like the feeling I had shep was gay, something seemed strangely effeminate about the Facepalm account, even before it was confirmed to be JtotheIzzo.

His insults always seemed like these catty, bent-wrist slaps instead of anything remotely hard. I even called him out for being weirdly effeminate when he tried to talk tough.

Months later I noticed the JtotheIzzo account was active throughout 2016, talking liberal cringe about Tump before the election, then disappeared. And that's when Facepalm became active.

And wouldn't ya know it, Jtotheizzo is, of all things... Canadian. Thus the "sounds gay even when trying to be tough" thing all made sense in the end.

I tell ya, stereotypes, people dont like em... but theyre true more often than not.

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]

I had no clue he came out until reading the article just now, but my literal first thought when I saw his name mentioned in the OP was

feel bad for what .. he was on there for like 23 yrs making a shitload of money for sitting in a cozy indoor studio and talking for an hr each day .. not really anything to feel bad about

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    feel bad for what .. he was on there for like 23 yrs making a shitload of money for sitting in a cozy indoor studio and talking for an hr each day .. not really anything to feel bad about
    And of those 23 years, he was basically the face of Fox News for all but the last 10 years or so right? When I was a kid, he WAS Fox News.

And of those 23 years, he was basically the face of Fox News for all but the last 10 years or so right? When I was a kid, he WAS Fox News.
    yeah pretty much .. and he was the man whenever there was a big breaking story .. well anyways .. trump curse strikes again

One of the few people on there with actual charisma. Though I'll never forget some of the more ridiculously stupid shit

https://youtu.be/1KEFAh46yco

^complete bullshit. and people still shit themselves the next hurricane saying the same nonsense

Also let's not forget way back in like 05?ish when Michael Jackson was public enemy #1 over Bin Laden and that whole summer Shep constantly went in on "Wacko Jacko" as he always called him...then 09 hits, Jackson dies and now suddenly public opinion does a 180 and he was always this misunderstood genius we should have all loved more during life.

oh boy

Smith’s departure comes months after Patrick Howley broke the accusations against Smith from a man who says he was molested by the former Fox News anchor.

Howley reported:

“I wake up, and Shepard is on top of me, like, in a towel or a bathrobe. And he’s got his tongue down my throat and his hands all over me. Completely uninvited. I mean, I gave him no signal. There was nothing,” John Doe #1 says in the interview — excerpts of which are presented in audio form above.

“I had also volunteered to sleep in the spare, so it wasn’t — I never invited myself to his bedroom,” John Doe #1 said.

“I pushed him off. I was like, ‘Dude what are you doing?’ And he’s like, ‘what you don’t like it?’ There was like this, kind of like No!, and he kept going, he kept pushing. Like, pushing his hands on all these spots,” John Doe #1 said.
    Last edited by dude77; 10-12-2019 at 06:33 PM.