Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Dec. 8: Orlando Magic (6-13) vs. Houston Rockets (14-7) 6:00 PM CT

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Wiggins
    reported for not following proper game thread starting protocol
    ok.

High School Varsity 6th Man treadster's Avatar

Now that this is over, time to watch the main event.

good game magic, good game rockets.

damn. Rockets have 3 players with double-doubles.

yeah Dwight sucks. let's talk about him Kobetards. gonna make some threads about your ex?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    damn. Rockets have 3 players with double-doubles.

yeah Dwight sucks. let's talk about him Kobetards. gonna make some threads about your ex?
    apparently having dwight on the floor is "like playing 4 v 5" according to ish's nick young

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Houston dominated the entire game. Orlando tried coming back at the end but they didn't make it closer than a 10 pt game. Dwight Howard is a beast. Him and Jones dominated the paint area.

I also like what I saw from Harden. He didn't settle that much from the 3 pt line. Instead he was working the pick and roll with Howard, that's what I'd like to see a bit more. Overall good game. Houston let 2 games slip away against Utah and Phoenix. Those are must wins if Houston wants to fight for a top 4 seed in the West.

Now they have 3 days off, they don't play until Thursday against Portland. Should be a good game.