Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: Man Murders A Drunk Driver After Car Crash

Look guys, I love more son more than life...when I am not at work I am with him,...he is my life, I live for him, I work for him, and I will do everything in my power to ensure his happiness

I KNOW I am a good father...this is an indisputable fact in my mind

I'll tell you what is immature...questioning someone as a father because you disagree with their views on drunk driving punishment (which are much more complex than "shoot him on site")

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    I think you missed the whole point of my post.

You're not married right? Your wife left you because she got tired of your bs, right?
    we are happily married

what BS do you speak of?...not thinking this guy should have been shot?

do you have a wife drunk AI?

prime gets blackout drunk before he gets behind the wheel, he's obviously a fun dad.

Quote Originally Posted by shaq2000
    prime gets blackout drunk before he gets behind the wheel, he's obviously a fun dad.
    I don't drink, or do any drugs...or smoke anything

my DUI took place when I was 18 years old ( like 17 years ago)...I was underage, and like all teens I was foolish and made a mistake that I learned from.

in fact I might be the most "anti-alcohol" poster on this site

check out post #18:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=289715&page=2

There is a mob mentality when it comes to this subject...once someone comes in here and tries to bring some actual logic into the conversation they become a Salem Witch.

"wait, what!!!???..You don't agree that the driver should have been shot!!!???...you actually agree with the law???"

"LOOK EVERYONE, HE CELEBRATES DRUNK DRIVING AND IS OBVIOUSLY A HORRIBLE FATHER, EVERYONE KILL HIM RAAARRRR!!!!"

You wrote the driver off and said it was just a "careless mistake". Then you find it impossible to understand how someone could commit such an act of revenge after something so traumatic.

Makes you sound like a douche.

Let's admit it, if some dude runs into your kids and kills them, not many of us would be like "oh, I'll let the cops take care of him, that'll show him!"

Imagine the utter heartbreak and anger seeing your son's lifeless mangled bodies, I can't even fathom what I would feel in that situation. Murdering the SOB that killed them, whatever the reason, is just a primal response from a human being...

Those of you who think you're above that, you just really don't know how you will respond until you're put in that situation.

P.Tiddy, STFU you pompous, pious, holier than thou POS

Quote Originally Posted by mrpuente
    You wrote the driver off and said it was just a "careless mistake". Then[COLOR="Red"] you find it impossible to understand how someone could commit such an act of revenge after something so traumatic.[/COLOR]

Makes you sound like a douche.
    how did you get that from my posts?

and it was a careless mistake, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Let's admit it, if some dude runs into your kids and kills them, not many of us would be like "oh, I'll let the cops take care of him, that'll show him!"

Imagine the utter heartbreak and anger seeing your son's lifeless mangled bodies, I can't even fathom what I would feel in that situation. Murdering the SOB that killed them, whatever the reason, is just a primal response from a human being...

[COLOR="Red"]Those of you who think you're above that, you just really don't know how you will respond until you're put in that situation.[/COLOR]

P.Tiddy, STFU you pompous, pious, holier than thou POS
    yeah, I said that exact same thing when asked what I would do...it's impossible to know

I do know that the majority of those who go through this don't pull out guns after though

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

It's not a "careless mistake"; it's reckless manslaughter.
    Last edited by ace23; 02-13-2013 at 05:52 PM.

the part where you say "he didnt deserve to die like that" makes it pretty clear.

yeah, I said that exact same thing when asked what I would do...it's impossible to know

I do know that the majority of those who go through this don't pull out guns after though
    Because different situations might produce different results?

Say you were in this guy Barajas exact same situation, close to home, no cops around and time to get your vengeance. I bet a majority of fathers put lead on the asshole who just killed two of your kids.

When you are a parent, the love of your child is the greatest love you can ever have, seeing your child die in front of your eyes would make a lot of people lose it, literally.

I somehow doubt Barajas was thinking the day of the accident, "gee, I'd like to blow off some muthafakkah's head today, hopefully I'll get the chance"
    Last edited by TheMan; 02-13-2013 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpuente
    the part where you say "he didnt deserve to die like that" makes it pretty clear.
    no, I can understand why the father shot...and I don't think he deserved to be shot (most likely, unless somehow it was premeditated)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    [COLOR="Red"]Because different situations might produce different results?[/COLOR]

Say you were in this guy Barajas exact same situation, close to home, no cops around and time to get venegeance. I bet a majority of fathers put lead on the asshole who just killed two of your kids.

When you are a parent, the love of your child is the greatest love you can ever have, seeing your child die in front of your eyes would make a lot of people lose it, literally.

I somehow doubt Barajas was thinking the day of the accident, "gee, I'd like to blow off some muthafakkah's head today, hopefully I'll get the chance"
    right but he is one of many that go through this...of the 9,000+ that die every year from drunk drivers there are a decent chunk of those that are children (I think I remember seeing 400 something)...this is rare occasion...which is why the thread was made

I mean I think it is safe to assume most don't think like this man...I don't think I would, I think I would be to devastated to think about a revenge kill