Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Default Re: Teletovic : Best or Bust?

If Rubio sucked in Euroleague how did he win three straight MVP's there?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    You post a bunch of nonsense that has nothing to do with the fact that they both SUCKED in Euroleague, because [COLOR="Red"]YOU ARE A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR[/COLOR].

Thank you.
    I post facts showing how they were selected for official Euroleague awards that acknowledged their excellence in Euroleague and how their were major contributors to a Euroleague champions or a Euroleague runner-up.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I think it was actually 4 + a couple scoring titles.

On a more serious note: Mirza... I think there's potential for him to be a solid contributor for us. People are very quick to write him off, but I see some good signs in there too. He's clearly adjusting to the more open style of play in the NBA & as such his defense has been made to look a lot worse than it actually is. He's making a lot of the wrong rotations & is generally looking like a liability on that end of the floor. With that said, I think that he can become at least passable on D once he figures out where he needs to be & what's expected of him.

My main concern so far is that he put on WAY too much weight during the off season. Whoever told him that he needed to bulk up for the NBA need shooting. Not only is he lumbering slowly around the court, but virtually all of his shots are coming up short because of it. Again, this is something that I think can be rectified with time.

I expect him to be able to fill in as a stretch option off the bench when we need to spread the floor. He showed signs of utilising his pull up J in the OKC game & I really do hope he continues to showcase that element of his skill set. He's got too much talent on offense to be used solely as a spot up 3PT shooter off the bench.

Just gotta hope he cuts that weight sooner rather than later.

Let's ignore for a second the fact that Rubio was a major contributor on a Euroleague champion and Childress a major contributor on a Euroleague runner-up. I just want you to explain if they were so much trash why Euroleague awarded them with yearly awards.

I mean you just bragged how Spanoulis was given an award for monthly MVP yet Childress and Rubio were given yearly awards yet you deny that and call them trash.

Rubio was awarded the Euroleague Rising Star. Which means official Euroleague selected Rubio as the best player in the league aged 22 and under. And this was when he was 19 and the starting pg for the Euroleague champs.

Childress was awarded All-Euroleague second team selection. Which means official Euroleague selected childress as the 3rd or 4th best player for his position. And this was when he was leading a Euroleague runner-up in minutes.

http://www.euroleague.net/final-four...e-team-2009-10

Here's a nice link for ya'll. This is from Euroleague website. As I am quoting from the Euroleague website.

"The best players of the 2009-10 Euroleague Basketball season were honored on Saturday night at the annual Euroleague Basketball Awards Ceremony held at the historic Paris city hall, H

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    If Spanoulis sucked in NBA how did he win 5 MVPs there?
    Last edited by Euroleague; 12-05-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    I post facts showing how they were selected for official Euroleague awards that acknowledged their excellence in Euroleague and how their were major contributors to a Euroleague champions or a Euroleague runner-up.
    PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

Let's ignore for a second the fact that Rubio was a major contributor on a Euroleague champion and Childress a major contributor on a Euroleague runner-up. I just want you to explain if they were so much trash why Euroleague awarded them with yearly awards.

I mean you just bragged how Spanoulis was given an award for monthly MVP yet Childress and Rubio were given yearly awards yet you deny that and call them trash.

Rubio was awarded the Euroleague Rising Star. Which means official Euroleague selected Rubio as the best player in the league aged 22 and under. And this was when he was 19 and the starting pg for the Euroleague champs.

Childress was awarded All-Euroleague second team selection. Which means official Euroleague selected childress as the 3rd or 4th best player for his position. And this was when he was leading a Euroleague runner-up in minutes.

PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

PATHOLOGICAL LIAR

Here is a link to the official Euroleague website. I am not saying anything. Read the official Euroleague website.

I guess you are calling the official Euroleague website a pathological liar.

I guess that's your last ditch response. When faced with facts and links to prove the facts all you can respond with is PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

So in other words a response of pathological liar from you mean really that I am right because you have no way else to respond.

Thank you. From now on if you ever claim that Rubio or Childress were trash in Euroleague I will just respond with this link from the Euroleague website.

So you will now have to start calling Euroleague a pathological liar. That will be funny though. Euroleague calling Euroleague a pathological liar.

Here is a link to the official Euroleague website. I am not saying anything. Read the official Euroleague website.

I guess you are calling the official Euroleague website a pathological liar.

I guess that's your last ditch response. When faced with facts and links to prove the facts all you can respond with is PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

So in other words a response of pathological liar from you mean really that I am right because you have no way else to respond.

Thank you. From now on if you ever claim that Rubio or Childress were trash in Euroleague I will just respond with this link from the Euroleague website.

So you will now have to start calling Euroleague a pathological liar. That will be funny though. Euroleague calling Euroleague a pathological liar.
    get a life

Learning to shoot layups

get a life

I wonder what you are a troll or an idiot, cause there is no other way...

Quote Originally Posted by Luka27

I wonder what you are a troll or an idiot, cause there is no other way...
    **** you.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

Lol @ this thread.
    Ok I will tell the truth to end this once and for all.
    Rubio was an average player in euroleague and one of the worst starters @ pg position. Teletovic is either a beast or a trash, he cant be a sixth man cause he needs shot attempts, and he wont get it, cause there are other capable scorers on his team. There is no in the middle for him.

GG

Quote Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
    Lol @ this thread.
    Ok I will tell the truth to end this once and for all.
    Rubio was an average player in euroleague and one of the worst starters @ pg position. Teletovic is either a beast or a trash, he cant be a sixth man cause he needs shot attempts, and he wont get it, cause there are other capable scorers on his team. There is no in the middle for him.

GG

Truth.

THANK YOU.

All these god damn trolls are ****ing ridiculous.

Truth.

THANK YOU.

All these god damn trolls are ****ing ridiculous.
    Average is different than trash so I take it he agrees with me. I never said Rubio was one of the top Euroleague players (although for his age group he was) I'm just saying he was not trash and again AVERAGE does not equal trash.

so truth

THANK YOU