Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Personally, I would like to see LeBron

get a ring this year. Mainly to put the storylines and the hate to rest. Frankly, I think it would the best storyline if Wade gets hurt and Lebron leads Miami to victory.

I'm not a Heat fan particularly, but I thought the Lebron hate was way out of proportion to any of his transgressions.

Anyone else feel like this?

Default Re: Personally, I would like to see LeBron

Well yes.... but im a Lebron fan.. so who cares right?

The only way I would want Lebron to win a ring is if he aint facing OKC in the finals and that he dominates the series.

I would like to see the Heat lose again.

It's more interesting that way.

I need some kind of adversity for me to believe Lebron deserves a title and be among the greats of the game. Teaming up against your competition is kinda cheating your way through the hard road...

Give me a wadeless Heat, with Lebron leading the heat to the title? Yeah, I'll give him huge props for that. With a full strength Heat team the way it is now? Im more like, meh you won a title, but it cost you your soul.

Yea, if lebron wins a ring this year things will stop being so dramatic about the heat all the time. So yes i would like to see them win this year.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    I need some kind of adversity for me to believe Lebron deserves a title and be among the greats of the game. Teaming up against your competition is kinda cheating your way through the hard road...

Give me a wadeless Heat, with Lebron leading the heat to the title? Yeah, I'll give him huge props for that. With a full strength Heat team the way it is now? Im more like, meh you won a title, but it cost you your soul.
    Yeah, the Heat are a brilliant team, but there are a lot of good teams out there ATM, and I think any team that wins it this year well deserves it.

If OKC don't win it this year, I hope Lebron and the Heat do.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    I would like to see the Heat lose again.

It's more interesting that way.
    I was happy for the future of the NBA when the heat didn't win the title last year. Players should not be rewarded for taking the easy road. Sure the Jordan's, the Magic's and the bird's had great teams, but they sure as hell didnt dare join their competition to win a title, they had a burning desire to beat them, they hated each other on the court, and they wanted to beat the best.

That's the difference I see with Lebron. The game is different now, its more of a business, I know that. Doesn't change the fact winning the title should be bought either or that players join their arch rivals or competition to be the best. What fighting spirit is in that? Maybe Im just getting old and the game is leaving me behind..

Local High School Star Vienceslav's Avatar

I want to see Chicago east conference final and i don

Banned

for me it would be a much more epic storyline if he loses again. Anyone he loses to.... kobe durant rose lin.... lol either way its gigantic. if he wins its just gonna be nonstop posts me included of a guy making a mockery of competition by joining 2 superstars

if they win even once they rae gonna win like 4 of the next 6 at least no comp easily ... so boring. unless youre a bron fan I guess

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

he was not going to the defending champions.... The Heat were an average team in the season and a team that got swept/killed in the 1st round since 2006 (yes Wade was there all the time)... Getting Bosh made them an above average team, but not a championship contender really.... They needed LeBron to win a championship....

Secondly, the whole thing about "the greats".... like Magic/Bird/Kobe/MJ never left ... lemme ask you ...

Did Magic acquire Kareem via trade and didnt Magic say he would not come to the NBA if he didnt play with Kareem & Lakers?

Did Bird draft McHale and Parish?

Did Jordan go get Scottie Pippen, then Rodman and so on?

Kobe whined, but ultimately it took Jerry West to deal Gasol to L.A.

Point is, it's not like player talent made those teams great.... The GM and pure luck really is something a player can't control.... Kobe didn't do anything to go get Gasol, it's the front office that does all that.....

It's not LeBron's fault he wasn't gift wrapped an ideal situation like Magic or Kobe was right from a rookie season where Kobe has played with stacked teams 80% of his career......

Now we can see what LeBron can do with two very good players with him -- the same opportunity Kobe has always had, the same one Jordan got, the same one Magic had, the same one Bird had........

Yeah it's too bad it couldn't happen in Cleveland, but that's not LeBron's fault that management couldn't bring in the type of talent he needs to be surrounded by...... So he took matters into his own hands to ensure that he had a good supporting cast....

So what?

Cheating your way to the hard road? Hasnt Lebron had a "hard road" enough of being a one man army for 7 years???
    Who has EVER won a championship with the "hard road" Lebron had in Cleveland anyways?

Unlike Magic and so on, Lebron at least TRIED to do it the "hard road" way.... and he got closer doing it alone than anybody did in NBA history...... so dont you talk to me about "hard roads"...

Championhip teams form up one way or another, the difference is that some like i said have it all gift wraped from the get go.... so they dont have to leave... and others like Wilt, Oscar, Lebron and so on had to create such a situation for themselves after years and years and years of "hard road" like you call it....... Jordan was on the exact same spot as Lebron, but he got Pippen, then Rodman and so on....
    Last edited by pauk; 02-25-2012 at 08:28 AM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    he was not going to the defending champions.... The Heat were an average team in the season and a team that got swept/killed in the 1st round since 2006 (yes Wade was there all the time)... Getting Bosh made them an above average team, but not a championship contender really.... They needed LeBron to win a championship....

Secondly, the whole thing about "the greats".... like Magic/Bird/Kobe/MJ never left ... lemme ask you ...

Did Magic acquire Kareem via trade and didnt Magic say he would not come to the NBA if he didnt play with Kareem & Lakers?

Did Bird draft McHale and Parish?

Did Jordan go get Scottie Pippen, then Rodman and so on?

Kobe whined, but ultimately it took Jerry West to deal Gasol to L.A.

Point is, it's not like player talent made those teams great.... The GM and pure luck really is something a player can't control.... Kobe didn't do anything to go get Gasol, it's the front office that does all that.....

It's not LeBron's fault he wasn't gift wrapped an ideal situation like Magic or Kobe was right from a rookie season where Kobe has played with stacked teams 80% of his career......

Now we can see what LeBron can do with two very good players with him -- the same opportunity Kobe has always had, the same one Jordan got, the same one Magic had, the same one Bird had........

Yeah it's too bad it couldn't happen in Cleveland, but that's not LeBron's fault that management couldn't bring in the type of talent he needs to be surrounded by...... So he took matters into his own hands to ensure that he had a good supporting cast....

So what?

Cheating your way to the hard road? Hasnt Lebron had a "hard road" enough of being a one man army for 7 years???
    Who has EVER won a championship with the "hard road" Lebron had in Cleveland anyways?

Unlike Magic and so on, Lebron at least TRIED to do it the "hard road" way.... and he got closer doing it alone than anybody did in NBA history...... so dont you talk to me about "hard roads"...

Championhip teams form up one way or another, the difference is that some like i said have it all gift wraped from the get go.... so they dont have to leave... and others like Wilt, Oscar, Lebron and so on had to create such a situation for themselves after years and years and years of "hard road" like you call it....... Jordan was on the exact same spot as Lebron, but he got Pippen, then Rodman and so on....
    Lebronytes kill me with the "oh...Lebron had it so hard in Cleveland"gimmick. Yeah....he had it so hard in Cleveland that all y'all were chanting Cavs championship....right? Jordan spent so many losing seasons on the Bulls until he finally started winning, he never left, so going there still makes you look stupid. Just accept the fact that while Lebron may win with the Heat, he WILL NOT be on the same level as Jordan or ANY of the greats

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Lebronytes kill me with the "oh...Lebron had it so hard in Cleveland"gimmick. Yeah....he had it so hard in Cleveland that all y'all were chanting Cavs championship....right? Jordan spent so many losing seasons on the Bulls until he finally started winning, he never left, so going there still makes you look stupid. Just accept the fact that while Lebron may win with the Heat, he WILL NOT be on the same level as Jordan or ANY of the greats
    Did you just choose to forget how many years Lebron stayed at Cleveland, trying to win a championship? Like he said, Jordan did the same thing, but the difference was the front office of Chicago managed to eventually surround him with the calibre of players needed to win a ring.

Lebron never got that. It's ok, I get that you may be a little insecure about the fact that Lebron may win a lot of rings and then be ranked above Kobe in the GOAT discussions.

I've got no allegiance to Lebron, just calling it how it is.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    Did you just choose to forget how many years Lebron stayed at Cleveland, trying to win a championship? Like he said, Jordan did the same thing, but the difference was the front office of Chicago managed to eventually surround him with the calibre of players needed to win a ring.

Lebron never got that. It's ok, I get that you may be a little insecure about the fact that Lebron may win a lot of rings and then be ranked above Kobe in the GOAT discussions.

I've got no allegiance to Lebron, just calling it how it is.

Just gotta love it how they have to PRETEND to not be Lebron fans just to try and sound objective. Lebron took himself out of the GOAT conversation the minute he decided to go to Miami. But....according to you, he can still supposedly be a GOAT?

Stop posting cuz you truly have no idea of what you're talking about and that's literally one of the stupidest things I've EVER heard
    Last edited by LakersReign; 02-25-2012 at 09:40 AM.

i would like to see heat fans cry, get so emotionally abused by posters that they dont sign on to ish for 3 months like they did last year.