Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Decision 2017

Default Re: Decision 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    I don't care where you claim to be and what you claim to like. You can always tell thirsty ass phonies by how they offer up unwanted info. Lie to someone who actually cares.

You can't say, at least we made it to the finals, then say stick to getting piped by the Heat (not even gonna address the Sixers since we all know why we lost to them) when you guys got beat by the Heat pretty handily. And on top of that the player in your avi cried like a little baby in front of the cameras.

Dude got str8 BODIED by Lebron, needs to get into the weight room because until Lebron gets old or decided he doesn't want to hoop anymore Durant will always be his little skinny bitch....shooting tons of jumpshots while Lebron takes him straight to the rack......oh wait, Durant didn't even guard Lebron most of the time, he's too fragile to be the man on both sides of the court like Lebron....must suck to realize that you favorite player can't hang with Lebron.
    lie? so ur saying im from okc?? dafuq??

its about lebron now? lebron is the best player in the league. i know that. durant got ways to go, not gonna act like hes the greatest.

but we the team to beat in the west still. so until we actually lose, u can sit down n stfu

Quote Originally Posted by KDTrey5
    lie? so ur saying im from okc?? dafuq??

its about lebron now? lebron is the best player in the league. i know that. durant got ways to go, not gonna act like hes the greatest.

but we the team to beat in the west still. so until we actually lose, u can sit down n stfu

No, I'm saying I don't believe you're from wherever you say you are, but I don't care and it doesn't pertain to anything so idk why you even told me.

And you aren't the team to beat in the West....looks like the Lakers are.

Anyone can look at a map or pick their favorite players/team in the draft and follow them...takes no heart, no loyalty, no balls. People like you make watching sports and posting here stupid.

As soon as KD isn't the man you'll hop on another player's dick and create another account. Lame mfer.
    Last edited by Go Getter; 08-11-2012 at 03:27 AM.

No, I'm saying I don't believe you're from wherever you say you are, but I don't care and it doesn't pertain to anything so idk why you even told me.

And you aren't the team to beat in the West....looks like the Lakers are.

Anyone can look at a map or pick their favorite team in the draft and follow them...takes no heart, no loyalty, no balls. People like you make watching sports and posting here stupid.

As soon as KD isn't the man you'll hop on another player's dick and create another account. Lame mfer.
    u said i was lyin, and u said "stop acting like u from okc"
    so i just clarified that u were wrong

lakers look good on paper, but havent done shit yet. they getting older, dwight just came off surgery. dont jump the gun till they start playing.

haha. now im a bandwagon fan? im been a KD fan since he was a rookie.
    west-durant-green-wilcox was my squad. i was fckin with them when they werent shit. even if kd takes a turn like tmac, ima still root for my boy. so stop talkin outta ya ass boy

u said i was lyin, and u said "stop acting like u from okc"
    so i just clarified that u were wrong

lakers look good on paper, but havent done shit yet. they getting older, dwight just came off surgery. dont jump the gun till they start playing.

haha. now im a bandwagon fan? im been a KD fan since he was a rookie.
    west-durant-green-wilcox was my squad. i was fckin with them when they werent shit. even if kd takes a turn like tmac, ima still root for my boy. so stop talkin outta ya ass boy

You'se a simple mfer...."your team" hasn't done squat yet either, franchise still isn't shit if the BULLS ain't shit (which they are, top 3 franchise in the league, #1 in attendance, GOAT PLAYER, 2nd BEST dynasty run).

I went to all the celebrations in Grant Park, went to the old Chicago Stadium, been to the UC, been rooting for them since I can remember being.

You ain't no real fan, you're a metro-sexual young punk with a crush on Kevin Durant.

Get off his jock and be a real man for once (if you are a man)....rep yourself Mr. KDTrey5....or sit down and behave like the BOY you are and don't address grown men.

You'se a simple mfer...."your team" hasn't done squat yet either, franchise still isn't shit if the BULLS ain't shit (which they are, top 3 franchise in the league, #1 in attendance, GOAT PLAYER, 2nd BEST dynasty run).

I went to all the celebrations in Grant Park, went to the old Chicago Stadium, been to the UC, been rooting for them since I can remember being.

You ain't no real fan, you're a metro-sexual young punk with a crush on Kevin Durant.

Get off his jock and be a real man for once (if you are a man)....rep yourself Mr. KDTrey5....or sit down and behave like the BOY you are and don't address grown men.
    never bragged about my teams franchise success, but we been better in recent years and thats all that matters.

call it what u want, but i like the whole okc squad. u been just assuming shit this whole argument so get off ur high-horse lame niggeh. easy to make bullshiit claims

never bragged about my teams franchise success, but we been better in recent years and thats all that matters.

call it what u want, but i like the whole okc squad. u been just assuming shit this whole argument so get off ur high-horse lame niggeh. easy to make bullshiit claims

You claimed the Bulls aren't shit and that the Thunder are because they made the finals last year.

And I'm not assuming anything. You a young buck, a lil g, Lil Trey in tha Hood, and I guess I'm your OG since nobody else will take you.

Kids call themselves the same name as their idol. My son called himself "Lightning McQueen" for a month after he saw cars.

You a kid man....one that likes man meat it seems....get KD's junk out your mouth and root for ATLANTA like a real fan.

You claimed the Bulls aren't shit and that the Thunder are because they made the finals last year.

And I'm not assuming anything. You a young buck, a lil g, Lil Trey in tha Hood, and I guess I'm your OG since nobody else will take you.

Kids call themselves the same name as their idol. My son called himself "Lightning McQueen" for a month after he saw cars.

You a kid man....one that likes man meat it seems....get KD's junk out your mouth and root for ATLANTA like a real fan.
    nah i used the name cuz trey is my real name. it was only fitting.
    and i aint no kid so shut ur shit up

Rose will be a Bull long after 2017. The front office always takes a shot when there's a chance, so I'm comfortable with knowing Rose will always be given a chance to win when he's healthy. He seems like the kind of guy in the mold of Tim Duncan, Reggie Miller, and Kobe Bryant when it comes to team loyality.

Of course anything could happen, but there's no way the Bulls let go of their golden egg. From marketing to impact on the court, he's everything and more a big market like Chicago could ask for. I don't see Rose leaving his hometown team, he's a family man. They'll pay him anything he wants if he comes back even 75% of the player he was before the tear...but I have no doubt in the guy to get back to where he was and better.

Everyone's being so negative. I'm not even worried about 2017, or even remotely thinking about it. I'm only thinking as far as the 2014 season right now, when Rose should be coming to form. The FO is setting up for 2014 because of what I just mentioned. I really wish everyone would relax a bit.

nah i used the name cuz trey is my real name. it was only fitting.
    and i aint no kid so shut ur shit up
    Grown men don't type like pubescent girls kid.

Grown men don't type like pubescent girls kid.
    ok man.

Go Getter

Undisputed.

Local High School Star KelticForce1349's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Rose will be a Bull long after 2017. The front office always takes a shot when there's a chance, so I'm comfortable with knowing Rose will always be given a chance to win when he's healthy. He seems like the kind of guy in the mold of Tim Duncan, Reggie Miller, and Kobe Bryant when it comes to team loyality.

Of course anything could happen, but there's no way the Bulls let go of their golden egg. From marketing to impact on the court, he's everything and more a big market like Chicago could ask for. I don't see Rose leaving his hometown team, he's a family man. They'll pay him anything he wants if he comes back even 75% of the player he was before the tear...but I have no doubt in the guy to get back to where he was and better.

Everyone's being so negative. I'm not even worried about 2017, or even remotely thinking about it. I'm only thinking as far as the 2014 season right now, when Rose should be coming to form. The FO is setting up for 2014 because of what I just mentioned. I really wish everyone would relax a bit.

Thanks for saving this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by KelticForce1349
    Thanks for saving this thread!
    It's good to see you posting, Keltic. Long time no see bro.

Rose...

;)

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    It's good to see you posting, Keltic. Long time no see bro.

Rose...

;)

my peace offering

Holy shit!

Those shoes are nice.