Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

been listening to this youtube and im pretty open minded, but this sounds a hell of lot like a mash up of various sci fi movies/shows/books, particularly the day the earth stood still, close encounters, and the x-files...does he provide any proof for the claims he is making? seems pretty outlandish to me...

Default Re: I Give You William Cooper, UFO's, Aliens, JFK, Bilderberg, & a 9/11 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    been listening to this youtube and im pretty open minded, but this sounds a hell of lot like a mash up of various sci fi movies/shows/books, particularly the day the earth stood still, close encounters, and the x-files...does he provide any proof for the claims he is making? seems pretty outlandish to me...

youtube isnt the answer... You have watch a lecture these people like Cooper and Jordan Maxwell And tsarion give ... TAKE NOTES and then go back and look up the names and the books and the incidents they talk about... then you will begin to see how this stuff fits into place..

you cant just watch youtube and understand this stuff.. you have read the books and look up all the things they talk about.

Not airballing my layups anymore 7forever's Avatar

Default The driver killed Kennedy

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xes...ville-nix_news

Nix film close-up shows Greer's arm crossing over

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.

The driver killed Kennedy and the Albert Nix film provides the conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: The driver killed Kennedy

I don't see it.

Not seeing it either...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

I like Bill Cooper, but the fact that he said the driver shot JFK has got to make you wonder how credible he was, but props to him on predicting 9/11.

Default Ignoring The Pink Elephant Is Not A Defense

"The Pink Elephant in the room" is an English idiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[1]

It is based on the idea that an elephant in a room would be impossible to overlook; thus, people in the room who pretend the elephant is not there have made a choice. They are choosing to concern themselves with tangential or small and irrelevant issues rather than deal with the looming big one.

It is quite simply a cop-out. Everyone sees his left arm crossing over his shoulder, even if they deny it. The driver killed kennedy beyond any doubt and the nix film proves that clearly and conclusively.
    Last edited by 7forever; 11-01-2010 at 10:11 AM.

how exactly was 9/11 shocking? Someone tried to take down the WTC 10 years earlier. Is predicting a terrorist attack now some signal of genius? i can tell you at some point in some city we are going to have a worse attack. Guaranteed. Probably european too (they have worse security than NY does). Once this occurs will you call me a genius and follow my thinking from now on?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    how exactly was 9/11 shocking? Someone tried to take down the WTC 10 years earlier. Is predicting a terrorist attack now some signal of genius? i can tell you at some point in some city we are going to have a worse attack. Guaranteed. Probably european too (they have worse security than NY does). Once this occurs will you call me a genius and follow my thinking from now on?
    What? This guy was a intelligence officer who had access to and saw many things that niether you or I ever saw. He has given his expertise and opinion/interpretation on events and that is what separates him from us. You don't know anything so no one would care about your prediction. He's actually making these predictions based on what he has seen in his life as a guy behind the scenes.

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Ignoring The Pink Elephant Is Not A Defense

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever
    "The Pink Elephant in the room" is an English idiom for an obvious truth that is being ignored or goes unaddressed. The idiomatic expression also applies to an obvious problem or risk no one wants to discuss.[1]

It is based on the idea that an elephant in a room would be impossible to overlook; thus, people in the room who pretend the elephant is not there have made a choice. They are choosing to concern themselves with tangential or small and irrelevant issues rather than deal with the looming big one.
    It is quite simply a cop-out. Everyone sees his left arm crossing over his shoulder, even if they deny it. The driver killed kennedy beyond any doubt and the nix film proves that clearly and conclusively
    I would disagree. Based on those GIFs, what you're mistaking for the driver turning and shooting is combination of the driver turning to look back at the President (understandable, as his head had just exploded) a reflected light from the passenger's hair. The man in the passenger seat has a bright smattering of light on top of his head, which moves with his head (and only appears to move with the driver's arm). Close examination shows the drivers left hand to never really cross his chest, although it does appear to come off the steering wheel.

Default Connally saw Greer shoot jfk

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

Quote Originally Posted by 7forever
    The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xes...ville-nix_news

Nix film close-up shows Greer's arm crossing over

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.

The driver killed Kennedy and the Albert Nix film provides the conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.
    That certainly appears to be the reflection off the man's hair in the passenger seat. The driver would obviously be looking back there to see what was going on.

NBA rookie of the year

That's what I said. The driver's hand never goes over his shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    I like Bill Cooper, but the fact that he said the driver shot JFK has got to make you wonder how credible he was, but props to him on predicting 9/11.
    I'm not able at the moment to check out his 9/11 prediction, but did he say on 9/11 we are going to have some planes jack us up or did he just say 'soon something major is going to happen'?