Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12192021222324 LastLast

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    You couldn't be more wrong homie, the problem is that your posts are LACKING any element of the truth. And what can you do? You can start being more objective or you can GTFO
    What's funny is this ripthekik poster just started posting again right when Miami won the championship. Before that, I had barely seen him post. Obviously LeBron getting a ring really bothered him.

Samurai Swoosh

Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

He doesn't have the most MVPs of his entire generation.

Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    I think there was one super team from 2008 - 2010, that being the Celtics. They didn't dominate in 2009 because of KG being injured, but I really think that team is what set this whole chain of events into motion.

I think the Lakers even more stacked roster in 2010 compared to 2009 also sparked the birth of the "superteam era" ...

Think about it, LeBron and Wade had no chance of getting past the Celtics with the rosters they had. They couldn't even get out of the ECF, and then they saw out in the WCF when Kobe got gifted Gasol in 2008 for nothing, then they added a healthy Bynum and snagged Ron Artest, with Lamar Odom being their 6th man.

They had no choice but to respond with escalation by teaming up. And it's probably a good thing they did given OKC's evolution, and the now current Lakers super team.

Do you agree?
    When did they added a healthy Bynum? 2011? When the mavs beat them? That is one of the biggest fallacy I've ever heard. The lakers were pretty much Gasol, Kobe, Artest and from the bench Odom. A superteam? I would call them that if they have something resembling a good pg or a good bench (at least backcourt). Truth be told the only reason they were a dominant team 2008 through 2010 was because they had Odom and Gasol. When they traded Odom that team went down as evident as it was in 2011. He played great in the Lakers last championship run. Gasol tried to coexist with Bynum by playing Odom's role but that not his game. That team was pretty much good because they had Odom and Gasol and bynum for the limited minute he was playing.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    What's funny is this ripthekik poster just started posting again right when Miami won the championship. Before that, I had barely seen him post. Obviously LeBron getting a ring really bothered him.
    He had another account which was banned, guess why?

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    He's obviously someones alt. I'm betting it's that moron, Phong.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Apples to oranges. The makeup of the league was completely different from '08-'10. It was pre-superteam era and decade's dominant big men (Shaq, Duncan, KG) were on the decline.

Not trying to take away from Kobe winning titles those years, but Kobe making the Finals and winning without Shaq in from '08-'10 doesn't really prove anything when comparing the two as players.
    Well it proves that Kobe was able to win and actually dominate without Shaq which Kobe was never supposed to be able to win without Shaq let alone lead a team to a multiple finals appearances and rings. So it negates the whole stupid argument. It's just like saying Shaq would never make the finals without Kobe, despite the fact that he made 2 finals and won a championship without him. It's pretty just a blindly hating statement.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    He's obviously someones alt. I'm betting it's that moron, Phong.
    rip's def phong. fatass needs to get a life already. he can start hitting the treadmill and lifting weights instead of posting on ISH all day and making youtube videos

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    rip's def phong. fatass needs to get a life already. he can start hitting the treadmill and lifting weights instead of posting on ISH all day and making youtube videos
    im not phong, and i'm not fat.

get lebron's coock out of your mouth already

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    He had another account which was banned, guess why?

oh and you would know? i had no idea who this phong guy is and never saw him. if you know him so well why dont you tell us about him?

ripthekik isn't phong. Their posting styles are completely different.

By the way ripthekik, do you have a favourite team by any chance ? Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    im not phong, and i'm not fat.

get lebron's coock out of your mouth already
    u got 2000 posts in the last 3 months. lose some weight phong. not askin u to try P90X or Insanity but try hitting the gym. run a bit, take up a high protein diet. it'll pay dividends

Quote Originally Posted by KingBeasley08
    u got 2000 posts in the last 3 months. lose some weight phong. not askin u to try P90X or Insanity but try hitting the gym. run a bit, take up a high protein diet. it'll pay dividends
    Actually I'm a very fit basketball player.
    Keep thinking I'm Phong all you want, but the fat jokes ain't hitting cause I'm very fit.

Kinda low you had to insult fat people just to try to get at me
    But then again, I don't expect too much from a blind retarded miami fan who worships lebron.
    see, this is the type of trash lebron fans are

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Actually I'm a very fit basketball player.
    Keep thinking I'm Phong all you want, but the fat jokes ain't hitting cause I'm very fit.

Kinda low you had to insult fat people just to try to get at me
    But then again, I don't expect too much from a blind retarded miami fan who worships lebron.
    see, this is the type of trash lebron fans are
    Yeah, FAKE Heat fans aka Lebronytes are nothing but hypocritical gutter trash. Then they're the first ones to run their mouths about class

Him and his ret**ded buddy rrr3, seemed to think it's somehow supposed to be funny to MAKE UP some bullsh*t story about me supposedly being an Iraq war veteran. I'm pretty sure if the admin allowed it, they probably MAKE UP some b.s 911 story, just to be "funny" and get to people," as well. No reasonable person who's ever watched either a 911 documentary, known a family who lost a member on 911 or lost a family member/relative/neighbor etc, in the Iraq war, will see the "humor" in all that. Even the most extreme Laker/Kobe fan, has enough common sense to know when and where to draw the line. But yet, in a pathetic effort to try and "get to me," there go these goofy bast**ds(rrr3/kingbeasley), sitting there posting crap, giggling like a couple of pathetic schoolgirls, all in an equally pathetic effort to "get to me".

I fully expect yet another ret**ded response from the morons(rrr3/kingbeasley), their boyfriends, and their PREDICTABLE sock puppet peanut gallery. That's the kind of sick ***** that represent Lebron fans. Nice
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-06-2012 at 04:14 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

congratulations kobe! Nobody has won more championships than me!? here I thought teams won championships? Good to know your true feelings. Not that anyone didn't know you were a selfish little prick c.unt who only thought about himself.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Yeah, FAKE Heat fans aka Lebronytes are nothing but hypocritical gutter trash. Then they're the first ones to run their mouths about class

Him and his ret**ded buddy rrr3, seemed to think it's somehow supposed to be funny to MAKE UP some bullsh*t story about me supposedly being an Iraq war veteran. I'm pretty sure if the admin allowed it, they probably MAKE UP some b.s 911 story, just to be "funny" and get to people," as well. No reasonable person who's ever watched either a 911 documentary, known a family who lost a member on 911 or lost a family member/relative/neighbor etc, in the Iraq war, will see the "humor" in all that. Even the most extreme Laker/Kobe fan, has enough common sense to know when and where to draw the line. But yet, in a pathetic effort to try and "get to me," there go these goofy bast**ds(rrr3/kingbeasley), sitting there posting crap, giggling like a couple of pathetic schoolgirls, all in an equally pathetic effort to "get to me".

I fully expect yet another ret**ded response from the morons(rrr3/kingbeasley), their boyfriends, and their PREDICTABLE sock puppet peanut gallery. That's the kind of sick ***** that represent Lebron fans. Nice
    I'm not gonna attack you anymore because you're a soldier and have done a lot for this country so I can't attack you.

But phong is a big time loser. @ fit player. maybe on 2k12