Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Go Spurs Go

Default Re: IshFL Madden 2010 Online Franchise [Registration]

Im in... Chicago
    Last edited by Dizzle-2k7; 10-22-2009 at 05:22 AM.

Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Okay people, we have 12 members. 5 of you guys still need to actually join the league on Madden. So the draft date ... everyone good for Saturday and if not Saturday maybe Monday? (I know we all wanna probably just kick back and watch Football on Sunday)

Lemme know what you guys think so we can get this thing going.

Doesnt matter to me.

Go Spurs Go

I can do Saturday morning .. got work from 4-10 pm.. off Sunday and Monday tho so whatever.. I should be joining the league tomorrow night after work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    I can do Saturday morning .. got work from 4-10 pm.. off Sunday and Monday tho so whatever.. I should be joining the league tomorrow night after work.
    I like Saturday Morning. I start work at Noon on Saturday. Around 9-10 would be alright. A little early for a Saturday Morning though. I'm open for any time on Monday.

yeah btw, I keep getting that unable to connect to online franchise server madden 10 message. so f*cking gay. any ideas? i tried looking around online, to no avail

Quote Originally Posted by EvanAlmighty
    yeah btw, I keep getting that unable to connect to online franchise server madden 10 message. so f*cking gay. any ideas? i tried looking around online, to no avail
    I have no idea what the problem is. When I try to invite you it says that you haven't activated your Online Franchise mode. Call customer support if you can't figure it out. You can get on Xbox Live right?

Quote Originally Posted by 33824
    I have no idea what the problem is. When I try to invite you it says that you haven't activated your Online Franchise mode. Call customer support if you can't figure it out. You can get on Xbox Live right?
    yeah i can play on xbox live and everything. i activated it and now its giving that message, mad weird. ima try it some more

Quote Originally Posted by EvanAlmighty
    yeah i can play on xbox live and everything. i activated it and now its giving that message, mad weird. ima try it some more
    I haven't heard about that happening to anyone yet. I looked around the internet to see what's up but didn't find nothing. Just try to call customer support or some **** later.

Got quite a bit of feedback from the PMs I sent. Everyone seems to like Monday. How does 5 or 6 PM Pacific Time sound?

Go Spurs Go

Ill probably end up missing out on the draft.. the best times that Im free are afternoons (between 11am-4pm central) and late late nights (passed 10 pm cent) .. if I cant make it on monday night will it draft for me? I dont mind as long as the CPU picks up a legit team based on whos available, feel me?

Also my live name is "Sirens 35 Doves" so you can update the 1st page.
    Last edited by Dizzle-2k7; 10-23-2009 at 06:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzle-2k7
    Ill probably end up missing out on the draft.. the best times that Im free are afternoons (between 11am-4pm central) and late late nights (passed 10 pm cent) .. if I cant make it on monday night will it draft for me? I dont mind as long as the CPU picks up a legit team based on whos available, feel me?

Also my live name is "Sirens 35 Doves" so you can update the 1st page.
    Yeah. It'll draft for you. The cpu sucks at drafting though. You can also edit your draft board so you might get some people you want. I want to draft by Monday or Tuesday. Anytime that is convenient for as many people as possible. Can't be too late on a work day because people work. Maybe we should just have it on Sunday since people will be off. What do you guys think? Want opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by 33824
    Yeah. It'll draft for you. The cpu sucks at drafting though. You can also edit your draft board so you might get some people you want. I want to draft by Monday or Tuesday. Anytime that is convenient for as many people as possible. Can't be too late on a work day because people work. Maybe we should just have it on Sunday since people will be off. What do you guys think? Want opinions.
    iam off on sunday so that good for me

Sunday at 5? After football. After I get off work. I think before SNF. If it's gonna be Sunday I gotta make that decision soon so I can get word out.

Go Spurs Go

sunday sounds good.. let me know what time cenral