Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 273435363738 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

At the end of the day, its just basketball. If Lebron treated it like that then it wont be as much pressure. I swear I saw dudes knees buckling out there

Not airballing my layups anymore Ramiah's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron shot just 3-of-11 for 8 points in 2011 NBA Finals Game 4 loss. Looked passive

Thank lawd jesus for wade and bosh.

Saw a basketball once

Why is the dog wearing nikes?
    Last edited by socomberetta; 06-08-2011 at 09:51 PM.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by socomberetta

Why is the dog wearing nikes?
    They're LeBrons....

I usually hit open layups

Quote Originally Posted by KD35
    They're LeBrons....
    Actually it's all of the big 3 if you look at the collars and numbers.

Awesome pic

Quote Originally Posted by Benji23
    Actually it's all of the big 3 if you look at the collars and numbers.

Awesome pic

And he grabs Wade (3) and Bosh (1) by their collars while Lebron (6) is loose but just standing there doing nothing other than making a face. A very telling picture.

Default Re: Game #4 Observations (jasper)

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    [COLOR=Gray]Note : 6 times Lebron had the ball and left his feet to pass. (Sign of fatigue)

Lebron 3 minutes left Nails a nice rythem jumper. 40 sec. left of Qtr - anotherjumper flat. My suspicions are right - he is fatigued from opening whistle.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Teal]Dirk playing through illness and injury logged 39 minutes, and scored 10 points and grabbed five rebounds in the 4th while LeBron had exactly nil, you think LeBron was more fatigued and in worse shape than Dirk was in game 4? It's all mental if you ask me.[/COLOR]

College star

Quote Originally Posted by sbw19
    [COLOR=Teal]Dirk playing through illness and injury logged 39 minutes, and scored 10 points and grabbed five rebounds in the 4th while LeBron had exactly nil, you think LeBron was more fatigued and in worse shape than Dirk was in game 4? It's all mental if you ask me.[/COLOR]
    lebron has played nearly every minute of all the games in the post season, while guarding rose, pierce, Iguadola, terry, marion, ans other players for stretches. But he is only 26 so idk.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf1990
    [COLOR=Gray]lebron has played nearly every minute of all the games in the post season, while guarding rose, pierce, Iguadola, terry, marion, ans other players for stretches.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Teal]I don't buy that, not when a player battling flu outscore you in a single (the last no less) quarter, and certainly not when you consider that Dirk scored more points in the 4th quarter last night than LeBron did the entire series.[/COLOR]

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

It's one thing to put 15 threads of all the same material in one ... but it is another to put different threads in a mix bag thread as you did here/

Not blasting you , but my Game #4 Observations thread had some input of lebron , but was 100% reflecting on the Game and observations of what the HEat and Mav's did or didn't do .. and objectives to the next game.

I'm disappointed.

You might as well just delete this thread because its a miss mash of junk now ... no one will read through .

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease KrispyKreme0's Avatar

num num num num num num num ...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sbw19
    Yep some players when sick .. fight even harder.
    But the fact remains Lebron signs throughout the game signaled one viewing fact - his body was fatigued and his performance dropped off.

If you run a marathon , the next day as a person -- you think you can play 48 minutes with your local college team and have your 'A' game
    We're all human.

People put so much on Howard not carrying the Majic the whole season and thru the playoff's... he isn't superman, even though he may think so , as well as Shaq having a tat.
    The NBA season isn't easy .. ask all the young legs college players that join the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    [COLOR=Gray]Yep some players when sick .. fight even harder.
    But the fact remains Lebron signs throughout the game signaled one viewing fact - his body was fatigued and his performance dropped off.

If you run a marathon , the next day as a person -- you think you can play 48 minutes with your local college team and have your 'A' game

We're all human.

People put so much on Howard not carrying the Majic the whole season and thru the playoff's... he isn't superman, even though he may think so , as well as Shaq having a tat.

The NBA season isn't easy .. ask all the young legs college players that join the league.
    [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=Teal]*Just to keep one thing in mind, Dirk total 4th quarter-scoring in the finals so far is 44 points, it wasn't like his 10pt 4th quarter performance last night was an aberration in response to his illness like you were implying.

Look, I can understand carrying the load/being tired, trying and not succeeding eg Howard. LeBron's case is not that, he wasn't trying, he wasn't looking to score AT ALL, he's not been Shaq or Howard so far in the finals. I don't think all of a sudden Wade, Dirk, Marion, Bosh and the rest of players have tapped into a secret source of energy after battling all year long while LeBron hasn't, it's just that their approach to the game, their aggression level is different. LeBron needs to man up and play like a superstar like Wade and Dirk, simple as that.
    [/COLOR]

Banned

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan

Ok .. Props Funny pic..