Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I am afraid of what Curry will do to the Cavs in Game 7

So fired up after he got ejected and he was shaking in his press conference.

He might explode in Game 7 and blow the Cavs out. I'm scared guys.

Default Re: I am afraid of what Curry will do to the Cavs in Game 7

Prepare thy angus, Cavs fans.

This could happen, but Curry doesn't quite have that killer-instinct that players like LeBron have. We all know who is going to play better between the two

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWad3
    This could happen, but Curry doesn't quite have that killer-instinct that players like LeBron have. We all know who is going to play better between the two
    I'm just pissed the the Warriors have such an unfair advantage of a great home crowd. They play like a different team at home and they are deadly. It's not fair. I waant to see Lebron win.

Decent playground baller

He won't do shit, just like the rest of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by MintBerryCrunch
    He won't do shit, just like the rest of the series.
    He had 38 in Game 4

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    So fired up after he got ejected and he was shaking in his press conference.

He might explode in Game 7 and blow the Cavs out. I'm scared guys.
    Stephen A said Curry pointed to Lebron and said I'm coming to him and made sure he saw him. Not sure if he is doing trash PR for the final or not. I did see him point at someone and say a few words, but I don't know what before the security guard took him out. I'll look at see if I can find a twitter feed.

Should be fun man. This is what the playoffs is about, GOATs going against each other. Steph's been averaging 33ppg the last 3 games and it pales in comparison because Lebron was such a fkn beast in the last two games. Curious to see if Steph finally goes Supernova and closes this out or Lebron who IMO shouldn't get slandered if he loses (unless it's for trolling ) gets the W and cements his legacy even further.

All I know is, things are getting lit.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    Stephen A said Curry pointed to Lebron and said I'm coming to him and made sure he saw him. Not sure if he is doing trash PR for the final or not. I did see him point at someone and say a few words, but I don't know what before the security guard took him out. I'll look at see if I can find a twitter feed.

Should be fun man. This is what the playoffs is about, GOATs going against each other. Steph's been averaging 33ppg the last 3 games and it pales in comparison because Lebron was such a fkn beast in the last two games. Curious to see if Steph finally goes Supernova and closes this out or Lebron who IMO shouldn't get slandered if he loses (unless it's for trolling ) gets the W and cements his legacy even further.

holy crap. thats scary

Good High School Starter Bernkastel's Avatar

He's probably going put a bunch of mouth guards in his mouth and start chucking them at the Cavs for every three he makes.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L

I was a bit sad but now u told me about how intense Steph was after the game. I'm Lit. LETS FKN GO WARRIORS!

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    I was a bit sad but now u told me about how intense Steph was after the game. I'm Lit. LETS FKN GO WARRIORS!
    Yeah, lets hope that was SAS being honest since he was at the game and not mking ish up to be a PR machine. Wouldn't be the first time for him.

But yes I am excited. These finals really became interesting from game 4 onwards. Lets get it.

Serious playground baller toneloc103's Avatar

For the record, Green was fired up for game 6, and we see where that got him..... no one is scared of Curry. They are whiners. If they win then so be it. Cavs gave them a tough way to go either way.If anything they should be scared of what Lebron might do to them.. especially if Iggy is out/hobbled

Jordan Stopper

hold this L sounding EXTREMELY shook

Not so confident anymore, baby boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    hold this L sounding EXTREMELY shook

Not so confident anymore, baby boy?
    How, I said I'm excited for G7.

I still think the Warriors close this out in a few days. But Iggy needs to be fit and playing a lot better than he has.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

I am scared what the refs will do Cuckry is NBAs golden boy afterall.