Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Default Re: Jimmer video. Ive watched him a bit this year and I cant decide on a prediction.

Am I really this much smarter than you f*cks?

Seriously, you all tout Irving as a clear #1 pick prospect and yet someone who plays in a similar fashion is a second round grade?

Fredette will be a good point guard in this league. I see very little that separates him from Mark Price while a lot that reminds me of him. He has a nasty change of direction dribble, has an epic release and creates great elevation on his jumper.

These traits alone will allow him to be a starting point guard in this league. I find it laughable the amount of hype that goes to point guards like Irving and players like Wall when skillsets like Jimmer has is far more difficult to find.

Default Re: Jimmer video. Ive watched him a bit this year and I cant decide on a prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Am I really this much smarter than you f*cks?

Seriously, you all tout Irving as a clear #1 pick prospect and yet someone who plays in a similar fashion is a second round grade?

Fredette will be a good point guard in this league. I see very little that separates him from Mark Price while a lot that reminds me of him. He has a nasty change of direction dribble, has an epic release and creates great elevation on his jumper.

These traits alone will allow him to be a starting point guard in this league. I find it laughable the amount of hype that goes to point guards like Irving and players like Wall when skillsets like Jimmer has is far more difficult to find.

If prime Mark Price woke up with Jimmer's ball handling ability and court vision he would be

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Great song choice.

KBlaze, I have a song request. Can you make it happen?
    Request that I use it...or just looking for one I used in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Request that I use it...or just looking for one I used in the past?
    Well if you have used it, I never saw the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p74sRyhPNaU

I made a vid with it but I got lazy. It could be great if done right.

National High School Star

And Adam Morrison is the next Larry Bird. Funny thing is I could see Charlotte drafting him.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Hoops
    And Adam Morrison is the next Larry Bird. Funny thing is I could see Charlotte drafting him.

Michael Jordan approves this post.

Well if you have used it, I never saw the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p74sRyhPNaU

I made a vid with it but I got lazy. It could be great if done right.
    I have it filed away in memory for the right person. But half of his songs are like that.

I'd take him with a top 5 pick.

Guy can flat out score, no matter who's on him. He's not going to see the double and triple teams in the NBA.

Some NBA level defenders he's gone up against:
    Dropped 25 on Tyler Honeycutt (long, athletic and 6'8"; excellent defender)
    Dropped 43, 30, and 25 on Kawhi Leonard (probable lottery pick and known for his stellar defense)
    Lit up Elias Harris (another NBA caliber athlete) for 34.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I have it filed away in memory for the right person. But half of his songs are like that.

Dunking on everybody in the park Suckafree's Avatar

Kblaze, Question.
    Do you make money from youtube? Because I heard they pay money for X amount of views?
    Any truth to this...?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by midatlantic09
    Anything in the top 10-12 picks is too high for this guy. He'll probably go top 10, but he shouldn't. No handles, average athleticism, no defense, average quickness/speed, and, at 6'1/6'2, is really a 2-guard in a PG's body. If he's available at 15-20, he's worth taking, but not much before that.

My prediction: Career 6th/7th man for a good team or fringe starter for a bad team. My guess is that he ends up being a Steve Kerr/Eddie House type player who can come in and be a great spot up shooter (averaging 11-13ppg in his prime), but don't expect much more because he just doesn't have the talent to be a great player.
    Did you get that out of your ass? You obviously havent seen him play other than the 2 games in the tourney.

Good call on Gordon. That's a good comparison that I never would have made. he's not as bad of a shot taker as Gordon, though, but I think that's about what I expect out of Jimmer.

-Smak

Kblaze, Question.
    Do you make money from youtube? Because I heard they pay money for X amount of views?
    Any truth to this...?
    It is...and they offered. But they only offered because I have a lot of views and im guessing it offers automatically at that point. But to get paid id have to be able to prove all I upload is 100% my content. So if I like...just sat and talked about basketball and got millions of views I could get paid. Icant upload other peoples music and footage owned by ESPN, the NBA, and so on and make money. If I applied youtube would just look at what I put up and tell me to **** off before I got them sued.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Brawls
    Luke Ridnour.
    You're just saying that because he's white.

Not a good comparison at all.

I rule the local playground Chicago Brawls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    You're just saying that because he's white.

Not a good comparison at all.
    Sure. Luke and Jimmer are white. I think that's pretty obvious per se.

Both will also be, in my mind, lottery picks.

Both will have similar careers. Again, in my opinion.