Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Exclusive: Charlie Sheen Says He's 'Not Bipolar but 'Bi-Winning'

One of the best interviews I've ever seen.

Local High School Star crosso√er's Avatar

Cut him some slack, did you guys not see what he had to endure in the "Platoon"?

It's traumatizing.

High School Varsity 6th Man

This interview was epic!!

"It's like winning!"

I'll buy those t shirts for sure..

What Tiger Woods should've said.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    What Tiger Woods should've said.

An Icon Forever

The ABC News Interview With Charlie Sheen
    Star Forcefully Responds to Critics in a Special Edition of 20/20: "The Charlie Sheen Interview" Airs Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET on ABC

Charlie Sheen talks with ABC News' Andrea Canning on a special one-hour edition of "20/20" to air Tuesday, March 1 at 10 p.m. ET.

Canning questions Sheen on his controversial remarks and his public feud with the CBS comedy's creator, Chuck Lorre, which resulted in the hit show's suspension, as well as his notorious headline-making actions.

Portions of the interview will air on "Good Morning America" on Monday and Tuesday, and throughout ABC News platforms.

"Two and a Half Men" had been on hiatus since January after Sheen entered rehab. CBS announced Thursday night that it had canceled the rest of the season after the actor's scathing rant against Lorre on the radio program "Alex Jones Show."

In that interview, Sheen said of Lorre that he must have embarrassed him "in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process."

He went on to call Lorre a "turd" and a "clown," and he sparked accusations of anti-Semitism after pointedly referring to Lorre's birth name, Chaim Levine.

The actor has denied the claims of anti-Semitism.

"I was referring to Chuck by his real name, because I wanted to address the man, not the [expletive] TV persona," Sheen told the celebrity Web site TMZ.

"So you're telling me, anytime someone calls me Carlos Estevez, I can claim they are anti-Latino?" Sheen asked ABC's Canning, referring to his own birth name.

Sheen told Canning he is 100 percent clean and plans to show up for work despite CBS's pulling the plug on this season's production of "Two and a Half Men."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=13008140

I wonder what the ratings are going to be for this tonight?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=13008140

I wonder what the ratings are going to be for this tonight?
    dude!

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

"I've got Adonis DNA, Tiger blood."

"They picked a fight with a warlock."

He really is ****ing insane.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Charlie Sheen swag makes Kanye look like black mbell.
    ish is killing me this morning, whatever happened to that pig/porpoise hybrid

An Icon Forever

And it keeps getting better...

[QUOTE]RADAR EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Charlie Sheen Watches Drug Test Interview, Calls Himself 'Genius'

It

An Icon Forever

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    Charlie Sheen on the Howard Stern Show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo6S6...embedded#at=33
    Fantastic. I consider Howard the single best interviewer in the celebrity world and he doesn't disappoint, here... And Sheen comes off very well.

this is going to get played out rather fast though, I can already see people at bars and clubs quoting Charlie to death for the next few weeks...

Charlie is like on tour now, doing interviews everywhere...