Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Jeremy Lin and the ROckets played well today!

Should we make a thread every time a player and/or team plays well? That's all I got from this thread.

Dunking on everybody in the park Phantom_Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wavves
    Should we make a thread every time a player and/or team plays well? That's all I got from this thread.
    To counter that, should we make a thread every time a player or team doesn't play well?

What's the difference lol, one is negative spin, the other positive.

So Lin played really well? Why only 25 minutes then?

Dunking on everybody in the park Phantom_Blue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    Could be alot of things...

1. This game was pretty much decided at the end of the 3rd, blowout in the 4th. If you notice, the entire 13 man roster got playing time.

2. Sampson wanted to go with Douglas against Will Bynum for stretches, thinking he would matchup better for defensive reasons.

3. Tail end of a back to back, with Lin,Asik & Harden playing heavy minutes in the Memphis game. Probably resting them up because it was the Pistons, and they got Miami coming up on Monday.

NBA rookie of the year

Not really, still struggling with his scoring and this was against the worst team in the league. The game against Miami is going to be a disaster.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Not really, still struggling with his scoring and this was against the worst team in the league. The game against Miami is going to be a disaster.
    Did you watch the game or are you basing your opinion on the box score?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Wavves
    And he didn't even play that well either these guys are reaching

2-7 and people still say he had a good game for a player making 9 mil a year?

Lin fans.

Dunking on everybody in the park

stfu lin hater. We all know you don't like lin at all, considering you. say shift bout him no matter what he does. stop faking at being a rockets fan, all u do is hate on lin, u wouldn't give him credit even if he averaged 20 assists a game

Quote Originally Posted by Go Getter
    2-7 and people still say he had a good game for a player making 9 mil a year?

Lin fans.
    I'm not a lin fan first of all, and second, u clearly didn't watch the game because he played great, and made all the right plays, whrich is what a pg should do.

if 2 for 7, managing the game and not making huge mistakes are a good game then Felton is an all star.

if 2 for 7, managing the game and not making huge mistakes are a good game then Felton is an all star.
    I never said Jeremy was an all-star caliber player. however, he is a starter caliber pg, but stupid guys like milwad think Jeremy is fckin Daniel Gibson

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by blood yes
    stfu lin hater. We all know you don't like lin at all, considering you. say shift bout him no matter what he does. stop faking at being a rockets fan, all u do is hate on lin, u wouldn't give him credit even if he averaged 20 assists a game
    What a retard, I've been a Rocket fan for years, even prior to registrating on this forum which was 5 years ago I was a Rocket fan.

And yes, I hate on Lin because he's overpaid and he's terrible. The only reason why he got his contract is because of his chinese heritage. What now, are you going to call me a racist?

Decent playground baller

What a retard, I've been a Rocket fan for years, even prior to registrating on this forum which was 5 years ago I was a Rocket fan.

And yes, I hate on Lin because he's overpaid and he's terrible. The only reason why he got his contract is because of his chinese heritage. What now, are you going to call me a racist?
    Yes you are. How can you prove the only reason he got his contract is because he's Asian?

You can't. There's no stats to pull up, there's no quotes, NOTHING.

That is entirely your speculation.

And if I say, the only reason Kwame Brown got his contract is because he's black, I'm racist right? Same principles goes for you.

And STFU stop acting like a Rockets fan, just because you put it on as your avatar, you're not. You're just using the opportunity to bash Lin, and using that rockets avatar as a shield. You're no rocket fan, get the f out of here.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang
    And STFU stop acting like a Rockets fan, just because you put it on as your avatar, you're not. You're just using the opportunity to bash Lin, and using that rockets avatar as a shield. You're no rocket fan, get the f out of here.

This is hilarious. Is Lin's mom posting on ISH now?