0 0%
  • Bucks in 5

0 0%
  • Bucks in 6

6 24.00%
  • Bucks in 7

2 8.00%
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs R1: (2) Boston Celtics vs. (7) Milwaukee Bucks.

It's the Celtics vs Giannis.

Bucks roster except for that greek are garbage

We avoided the Heat

sticky!

NBA sixth man of the year

The Bucks are really disappointing, they should be better.

Why don't they just play Giannas at the 5 and surround him with Bledsoe, Middleton, Brogdon, and Parker? Put Henson on the bench. The Celtics don't have any real size to make them pay for this. This is the answer to the Bucks problems as currently constructed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dro
    The Bucks are really disappointing, they should be better.

Why don't they just play Giannas at the 5 and surround him with Bledsoe, Middleton, Brogdon, and Parker? Put Henson on the bench. The Celtics don't have any real size to make them pay for this. This is the answer to the Bucks problems as currently constructed.
    This. Giannis is capable of defending the paint and it

Arrow 2018 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (2) Boston Celtics vs (7) Milwaukee Bucks

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (2) Boston Celtics vs (7) Milwaukee Bucks

Pretty sure someone already made a thread. With a poll too.

Banned

Default Re: 2018 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (2) Boston Celtics vs (7) Milwaukee Bucks

Boston winning this series doesn't expose Giannis.

I know that this may come as a shocker to your pea brain, but the team with the best player on the court doesn't always win... I mean basketball has literally never ever been that.

I fully expect Boston to advance AND Giannis to have a monster series.

Local High School Star DJMcDonald's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Russell
    Boston winning this series doesn't expose Giannis.

I know that this may come as a shocker to your pea brain, but the team with the best player on the court doesn't always win... I mean basketball has literally never ever been that.

I fully expect Boston to advance AND Giannis to have a monster series.
    Wrong thread?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DJMcDonald
    Wrong thread?
    No. Proctor deleted his post because he's a coward. I just didn't bother to quote him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Russell
    No. Proctor deleted his post because he's a coward. I just didn't bother to quote him.
    I deleted the post because Wally pointed out this is a redundant thread, you illiterate goof.

While you learn to read, consult Merriam-Webster for their definition of "average."

As previously stated, the Celtics will suffer the first upset loss in this playoffs for the following reasons:

[LIST]
    The Bucks have the advantage at guard, Bledsode is more proven than Rozier. [*]While the Celtics are slightly stronger at the wing spots with Tatum and Brown, Middleton has had a career year and all they need is Snell to be consistently productive. [*]However, Giannis is a pronounced edge over the Celtics' bigs. They have to throw waves of defenders at the Greek Freak to contain him if not stop him outright. [*]But the Celtics' pronounced edge in coaching and depth will steal them a couple of games, and may be enough to advance to the second round. [/LIST]
    But Antetokoumpo has been steadily improving year by year, and this is where he breaks through with a dominant performance.
    Milwaukee in six.

It's the Celtics vs Giannis and his garbage teammates.

Celtics in 4. Jaylen Brown is going to have his way with that team

Wow early ass game. Let

Giannis has to come out blazing.