Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups StackzUp's Avatar

Default Re: Kris Humprhies is staying with Nets on two-year deal valued at $24 million

Glad to hear that Humphries is staying. He is a double double player regardless how you want to put it. Makes our roster that much deeper. And if they are planing a trade for Dwight in the future, so be it.

Default Re: Kris Humprhies is staying with Nets on two-year deal valued at $24 million

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Nuts

If nets want dwight by deadline not sure this contract is a good idea
    Last seasons team was built for a possible Dwight trade. It's only 12 million though. At the point where they could trade for Humphries it will basically be half way through the season anyway.

Surprising In a way that hump didn't push for a longer deal. That seemed to of been his main target all summer.

Original ISH CLTHornet CLTHornets4eva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    I'm so happy the Bobcats didn't go along with that ridiculous shit. This man is only a starts if his only competition for that position is Shelden Williams.

What can Humphries actually do other than get 10 rebounds on a team with literally no other players trying to get rebounds?
    Absolutely. Id take Landry over him anyway. Plus he will probably be cheaper. If not we'll have to have Ty step up (If WE DON'T amnesty him)

Can't believe he got this much cash. Whoever his agent is deserves a raise.

Surprising In a way that hump didn't push for a longer deal. That seemed to of been his main target all summer.
    I'm sure he did, but nobody thought he deserved that type of contract with the amount of money he desired. Can't blame them either, this guy was massively overpaid.
    Last edited by 2LeTTeRS; 07-17-2012 at 10:58 AM.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    Please...
    Glad humphries is back. 12 per year isnt that bad when it's only 2 years.
    wtf are you talking about? Dude should be making mid level money. How did they get scammed into this?

It is probably just making it a big contract so they can make the prearranged trade for dwight easier in january. between him and lopez they will be able to take back turkeyglue or a combo of other ridiculous contracts. though I still dont understand why duhons contract is thrown in there. sure, hes barely nba level bench player, but its only 3.5 for 2 more years.

NBA lottery pick

He

NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Very good part on the nets only giving him a two year deal. Two years is very apealing in a Howard trade if one was to happen. Being a double double machine and 5th in rebounding deserves 12 million in my opinion. It's starting to get really annoying how so many losers keep commenting on every new contract players are recieving. It's not your money so stop hating.

I actually live in a world where Kris Humphries makes $12 mil a year.

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    Very good part on the nets only giving him a two year deal. Two years is very apealing in a Howard trade if one was to happen. Being a double double machine and 5th in rebounding deserves 12 million in my opinion. It's starting to get really annoying how so many losers keep commenting on every new contract players are recieving. It's not your money so stop hating.

But it is my money! As a tax paying citizen...oh wait, I was thinking of the bailouts.

Very good NBA starter

Nets throwing around money like they just don't care lol. Its obvious thet he'll be used as a trading chip. Hump for 2 years isn't as bad as some of these other contacts, I mean he's shown he can put up consistent effort over 2 years.

NBA lottery pick

Is there another team, whose lowest paid starter makes 10 million a year.

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Faptastrophe
    Don't have it down to the dollar, but new deals for Deron, Wallace, Lopez, Hump, Watson, Stack, plus JJ contract, in neighborhood of..$325M.
    As some of you have pointed out, I forgot to add Reggie Evans to the Nets' outlay this month. Corrected. Make it around $330M in new deals.

-DA

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Not bad considering NETS need a Guy who can rebound next to Lopez and also could be a Trading Chip on such a short deal. Hump is a solid Player as well considering some other washed up bums are getting it is not a terrible contract.

Rivalries Never Die Faptastrophe's Avatar

CHA offered Hump 3-yr, $28mill deal.