Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Troll who tries to provoke you

Default Re: Is it safe to say Lebron is better than Magic Johnson or Larry Bird?

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Genghis... is Lebron better than ANYBODY according to you?
    Lebron is BETTER than Kobe (incl. Peak Prime)
    Lebron is BETTER than Duncan (inc. Peak prime)
    Lebron is BETTER than Drexler (incl. peak prime)
    Lebron is MUCH BETTER than AI (incl. peak prime)
    Lebron is MUCH BETTER than Dirk (incl. peak prime)
    Lebron is SLIGHTLY BETTER or EQUAL to SHAQ (incl. peak prime)
    Lebron is BETTER than Jerry West (incl. peak prime)

probably more... I'll stop.

LBJ is NOT better than Bird, Magic or Big O (just check the stats)

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

Default Re: Is it safe to say Lebron is better than Magic Johnson or Larry Bird?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix

It's f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cking amazing how many people literally only pay attention to half of the game.

It's like, the fact that defense is part of the game let alone half of it doesn't even cross their mind at all.
    You are acting like Bird was a bad defender. He wasn't. He was a good team defender, and much more clutch than LBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by gengiskhan
    Lebron is BETTER than Kobe (incl. Peak Prime)
    Lebron is BETTER than Duncan (inc. Peak prime)
    Lebron is BETTER than Drexler (incl. peak prime)
    Lebron is MUCH BETTER than AI (incl. peak prime)
    Lebron is MUCH BETTER than Dirk (incl. peak prime)
    Lebron is SLIGHTLY BETTER or EQUAL to SHAQ (incl. peak prime)
    Lebron is BETTER than Jerry West (incl. peak prime)

probably more... I'll stop.

LBJ is NOT better than Bird, Magic or Big O (just check the stats)
    Jerry West, Kobe Bryant and especially Shaq you could also argue/debate about who were better individual talents compared to Magic & Bird....

You are putting Magic & Bird on a way to high pedestal my friend... way to big... and Bird was one of my favorite players of all time to watch (bigger favorite than Lebron).... Lebron vs Magic/Bird is much more debatable than that... you make it seem like this comparison is absolutely absurd...

We are talking about what the players can/could do on that 90 foot floor, offensively & defensively......... not accolades... you need to be more reasonable...

Quote Originally Posted by Vragrant
    You are acting like Bird was a bad defender. He wasn't. He was a good team defender, and much more clutch than LBJ.
    Clutch defensively? Are you fcuking insane?

Troll who tries to provoke you

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Jerry West, Kobe Bryant and especially Shaq you could also argue/debate about who were better individual talents compared to Magic & Bird....

You are putting Magic & Bird on a way to high pedestal my friend... way to big... and Bird was one of my favorite players of all time to watch (bigger favorite than Lebron).... Lebron vs Magic/Bird is much more debatable than that... you make it seem like this comparison is absolutely absurd...

We are talking about what the players can/could do on that 90 foot floor, offensively & defensively......... not accolades... you need to be more reasonable...
    Its stuff like this I'm talking about!

1980-1981 Steals Leader: MAGIC JOHNSON.
    1981-1982 Steals Leader: MAGIC JOHNSON.

Its easier for 6'8" - 6'9" backcourt player to lead NBA in steals. running the passing lanes with long wingspan & swatting the ball while playing perimeter D & stuff.

# of steals titles Non-athletic Magic has = [COLOR="Red"]2[/COLOR].
    # of steals titles much more athletic, freak of nature LBJ has = [COLOR="Red"]ZERO[/COLOR] so far.

so stop talking offensively defensively stuff. Magic was always better than LBJ because he controlled the game better as a leader.

Now a Cavs fan again

This player comparison is simply a joke. More ridiculous overrating of 80's legends for no reason. LeBron is a much more dominant scorer than Magic and a much better defender than Bird (and Magic). There's literally nothing Magic or Bird do significantly better than LeBron. Nothing period. They both have a weakness that is LeBron's strength. It's a joke to compare a two-way god like LeBron to two players who were marginal defensive players. Too bad both offense and defense count in this sport when comparing individual players. And LeBron is arguably a better offensive player than both while sh-tting a big fat turd over both of them defensively.

Easily, easily LeBron.

NBA rookie of the year Kingwillball's Avatar

Bird Was Great but Lebron would just be to much for Bird Head to head. Too big too strong too fast. As a team Player Lebron can do it all as well whatever is needed. Sorry but Bird is Not better OVERALL than Lebron in any shape way or Form. Once Lebrons Team achievements start catching up to his individual achievements it will not be much of a debate. Ask this question 3 years from 90% of people will say Lebron easy I am betting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingwillball
    Bird Was Great but Lebron would just be to much for Bird Head to head. Too big too strong too fast. As a team Player Lebron can do it all as well whatever is needed. Sorry but Bird is Not better OVERALL than Lebron in any shape way or Form. Once Lebrons Team achievements start catching up to his individual achievements it will not be much of a debate. Ask this question 3 years from 90% of people will say Lebron easy I am betting.
    You really add nothing to conversations apart from generalizations and cliches. You probably haven't seen a single full game of Bird or Magic.