Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Best player or who I want on my team?

Koibe is a better total player. But id want wade on the Bulls and it has nothing to do with age.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Isn't Pepper Jack cheese the only cheese you want on a sandwich?

I think my last answer might break my "one word answer" rule. So I change it to just say.....

Kobe.

Cheese depends on the meat on the sandwich.

I'm going to see if you actually payed attention to everyone KBlaze.

I've never asked such a stupid question in ISH, but now I feel like asking since I been here for like 2 years, and no one seems to recognize who I am, partly because I changed my screename.

I'm SaveThePigs from the old board. Big Rockets fan, always willing to debate for the Rockets. There was a period I posted a lot, but I slowly stop posting, little by little, and I would only post every once in a while.

I doubt it you ever payed attention to this screenname, but I'll give you a shot.

What did you think of SaveThePigs in the old board AKA ElPigto in the new board?

Everyone being healthy list your top 10 in the L...in order.

Its one of those names that blends into a long list of others and has no personality I can remember. However I know I dont remember ever thinking "This guy needs to shut the **** up" about you. You were in a lot of the arguments I stopped reading long ago. Part of being a Rocket fan gets you in a lot of Tmac and yao arguments I guess and they are o nthe list of things I usually dont read.

One of Shemps Kids
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

What do you think of GOBB?

why live??

Do you respect my posting?

Also:

Are the Celtics run of championships in the 60's worthless because of the lack of teams in the league?

Ok. i'll give you a list. Its hard to make. Not because I dont want to break ties but because after #1 nobody stands out as clear #2-7 or so. but gun to my head answer....

1.Duncan
    2.Lebron
    3.KG
    4.Kobe
    5.Dirk(feels totally wrong having him this low but oh well)
    6.AI
    7.Wade
    8.Shaq
    9. Tmac(Tmac being healthy and being at the top of his game arent the same thing)
    10.Nash

You ask me again next week and I dont have access to my original list its probably totally different. again...not because I dont want to rank them. Its just too many people played at too high a level for any of them to not feel top 5.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Boxers or briefs?

What do you think of GOBB?
    I think Gobb is funny. I think he is far more insecure about what others think of him than hes suggested I was i nthe past. For one....I dont remember the last time the issue of best poster came up where he didnt mention my name in a negative way. Or complain if someone said I was better than him.

Unlike a lot of people who talk **** about him I dont think hes either stupid or "pathetic". I compare him to a kid who picks on everyone else not because hes somehow "sad" inside but because he honestly finds it funny and loves being the center of attention.

I think when he wants to be hes the best poster here. I also think that him arguing with people about how good a poster I am when ive been away for weeks or months at a time(People choose to PM me links to these things for some reason) is amazing though. In a bad way.

Do you respect my posting?
    Another person im aware of but know nothing about. If I remember correctly youre the guy who made like 2 dozen names and swtiched all the time after getting banned. which doesnt say anything positive. You, nastywin, hawker and so on are the people who are seemingly well known now that I somehow missed. Seems everyone has an opinion. And I dont know any of you enough to agree or not.

Which leads me to ask...who the **** is Hawker and why do I see his name sooften?

Are the Celtics run of championships in the 60's worthless because of the lack of teams in the league?
    Not at all. If they had 20 teams and spread the talent the league might well have been weaker.

Boxers.

Intelligent fan

Hawker is a guy who posted his pic and said he was 17 but he looked like he was 9 at most so everybody clowned him.

At what age do you think I will have sexual relations with a female?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Ok. i'll give you a list. Its hard to make. Not because I dont want to break ties but because after #1 nobody stands out as clear #2-7 or so. but gun to my head answer....

1.Duncan
    2.Lebron
    3.KG
    4.Kobe
    5.Dirk(feels totally wrong having him this low but oh well)
    6.AI
    7.Wade
    8.Shaq
    9. Tmac(Tmac being healthy and being at the top of his game arent the same thing)
    10.Nash

You ask me again next week and I dont have access to my original list its probably totally different. again...not because I dont want to rank them. Its just too many people played at too high a level for any of them to not feel top 5.
    So you think LeBron is better than Kobe...this should be an interesting season on ISH.