Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: LeBron Faces Significantly Worse Opposition than Kobe/MJ In The Playoffs

Every time I think of Cleveland's 2007 run, I just have to wonder if they would have gotten to the Finals if they had better competition. Their first two opponents were .500 teams and then they played the Pistons without Ben Wallace. Not exactly top tier teams.

Then you have MJ who played the Pistons every year from '88-'91. Then Pat Riley took over the Knicks and they became a defensive powerhouse. Cleveland also became a competitive team during that time. Other than '91, the Bulls didn't coast to the Finals during their first 3-peat. The Knicks gave them problems and even Cleveland took them to 6 in '92.

Default Re: LeBron Faces Significantly Worse Opposition than Kobe/MJ In The Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    For somebody who is a ***** and likes to suck up to people, I sure argue a lot. IDK how I am supposed to be. I defend LeBron and the Heat, but that doesn't mean I will support stupid opinions of LeBron stans and bandwagon fans. I understand Samurai's opinion of me because he's a MJ stan and I never agree with him, but I don't get your vendetta against me.
    Honestly bro, you ARE a little too Swiss.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Honestly bro, you ARE a little too Swiss.
    I think I'm looking more for a serious place to talk about basketball, and I keep forgetting that this isn't a serious place for that. This is just a bunch of trolls fighting with each other. Maybe I should just come on here to have fun. I come off as more insecure than I actually am. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I come off as more insecure than I actually am. Oh well...
    LeBron / Heat fan? That obvious soft insecurity makes sense. Which is why I called you out on your soft ass passive-aggressive ways. Very feminine.

Especially with your brethren in this thread. Even the ones from the land down under, with their laugh inducing accent, delusions of grandeur of banging American chicks, and being hero worshipped on message boards.

The image some people build up of themselves in their mind compared to reality is always entertaining. Delusions and a false sense of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    LeBron / Heat fan? That obvious soft insecurity makes sense. Which is why I called you out on your soft ass passive-aggressive ways. Very feminine.

Especially with your brethren in this thread. Even the ones from the land down under, with their laugh inducing accent, delusions of grandeur of banging American chicks, and being hero worshipped on message boards.

The image some people build up of themselves in their mind compared to reality is always entertaining. Delusions and a false sense of reality.

I'm not a hero Samurai. I'm just trying to be there for you.

Just flash the ISH logo in the sky when you need your ass beat in 1 on 1, and your girl banged.

You're pretty much describing everyone here on insidehoops. Btw, your gf sure is taking long with that food. Think it's time you get off here and go spend time with her. Well, if she's actually real. Many people here claim to have girlfriends. Kinda like the "false sense of reality" you wrote.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore talamo's Avatar

Somebody said list all of lebrons first round oppenents.... dawg when u are a top seed every year ur not gonna face great teams in the 1st round im far from a lebron fan im actually a lebron hater but come on man we gotta go harder than that

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    You're pretty much describing everyone here on insidehoops. Btw, your gf sure is taking long with that food. Think it's time you get off here and go spend time with her. Well, if she's actually real. Many people here claim to have girlfriends. Kinda like the "false sense of reality" you wrote.
    Shes real. I get together with her.

My approach is not to be on one side. Heat fans want me to be bold and be with them even if their opinions are ridiculous. I think you are grouping all of us to be the same. Just because Plowking makes an opinion about MJ doesn't mean I agree with him. I only give my opinion whether it agrees with LeBron stans or not. That is all.

Getting into personal lives and insulting people over the Internet is really stupid. I really don't care if you have a girlfriend. I just came off a long relationship. Nobody cares.
    Last edited by DaSeba5; 10-16-2013 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by talamo
    Somebody said list all of lebrons first round oppenents.... dawg when u are a top seed every year ur not gonna face great teams in the 1st round im far from a lebron fan im actually a lebron hater but come on man we gotta go harder than that
    this. And people claim their championship runs aren't legit because notable players got injured. How the **** is that Miami's fault. I'm sure we can go back and look at every single playoffs and find key players injured so we can discredit those champions too.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    I've posted pics before, and yea it takes awhile to close up a martini bar when you're the manager of it.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Just flash the ISH logo in the sky when you need your ass beat in 1 on 1, and your girl banged.
    plowking, the name doesn't match the abilities unfortunately. Sadly it's overcompensation. Banging ugly aborigines and kolas or other Australian marsupials doesn't count.

My girl's box dries up whenever we watch Steve Irwin on the Discovery Channel.

That accent is an apparent clown like turnoff. So that last option is out.

As for 1 on 1 ... who are you kidding? You'd get worked. Chicago competition is elite among the US basketball scene.

Who do you play in Australia? Kangaroos? I don't think those things can handle or shoot the rock, kid.

I've posted pics before, and yea it takes awhile to close up a martini bar when you're the manager of it.

plowking, the name doesn't match the abilities unfortunately. Sadly it's overcompensation. Banging ugly aborigines and kolas or other Australian marsupials doesn't count.

That accent is an apparent clown like turnoff. So that last option is out.

As for 1 on 1 ... who are you kidding? You'd get worked. Chicago competition is elite among the US basketball scene.

Who do you play in Australia? Kangaroos? I don't think those things can handle or shoot the rock, kid.
    Did you know there are more kangaroos in Australia than people? True story.

Dumb ass Chicago native. Can't even spell koala.

I'm the Croatian crocodile hunter. 6'3, 220lbs of muscle and fighting crocodiles with one hand. Your chick digs it.

I've had invites as early as 2 years ago to come to a certain teams NBL camp. The same league players like your superior American's Johnny Flynn came to play.

I play 'kolas' as you said.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Did you know there are more kangaroos in Australia than people? True story.
    More 'kolas' too.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I've had invites as early as 2 years ago to come to a certain teams NBL camp. The same league players like your superior American's Johnny Flynn came to play.
    The lies

Why wouldn't you go if invited? Scared you'd get shown up?