Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    madvillain

Default Re: Ricky Rubio just said that he wont go to the nba if grizziles draft him

Quote Originally Posted by Rekindled
    google translate : http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

"In United States is still speculating on the future of Ricky.The Spanish have already confirmed that his agent is already talking with some managers in the NBA. "You have to see what is best for me. Memphis has two, but that does not mean anything"
    I doubt that Google Translator is the most reliable way to get information. I'm not saying he does or doesn't care to play in Memphis, but there's any number of things that can get lost in translation.

He could easily have been trying to say that just because the Grizz have the #2 pick, doesn't mean they'll pick him. Let's not pile on the kid yet.

Default Re: Ricky Rubio just said that he wont go to the nba if grizziles draft him

^^ Wasn't Moses Malone fairly successful when he first jumped from hs to pro? Or maybe it's my imagination.......

Quote Originally Posted by BigTicket
    I've got an answer for you: No.

So youve just assumed, that im only a Lakers fan, because of Kobe, in order to support your theory, in your own mind, just to make me out to be a hypocrite? Grow up kiddo.

It hate it when players do this. It's like, "Who the **** are you?" The guy is only 18. He is barely growing hair on his nuts and he is trying to call the shots. **** him.

Memphis should just draft the **** and trade his rights for a good post player. Or just keep his draft rights for a couple years while he becomes even better while playing at Spain, and then trade his rights for someone better.

If I were them, I'd draft him, and trade him for another youthful player who contributes NOW.

If I was Griffin I would do the same thing in regards to the Clippers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by C-Webb4
    If I was Griffin I would do the same thing in regards to the Clippers.
    The Clippers are a $hitty Franchise, but at least he's playing in the Staples Center.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Durant35
    The Clippers are a $hitty Franchise, but at least he's playing in the Staples Center.
    Not only that, he will have the massive la market. he'll be the face of the future lakers V Clippers matchups.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ronnymac
    Not only that, he will have the massive la market. he'll be the face of the future lakers V Clippers matchups.

Amen

National High School Star STelfair31's Avatar

who cares. the dude blows and with this it sounds like he thinks hes the next Jordan or something.. I hope they draft him.

Quote Originally Posted by STelfair31
    who cares. the dude blows and with this it sounds like he thinks hes the next Jordan or something.. I hope they draft him.
    Lmao. How does he blow? Since you've seen him play and all.

Uninformed idiots are the funniest kind.

I see this kid as being a solid player, but not this mega superstar...and this situation certainly isnt helping his cause much either.

National High School Star STelfair31's Avatar

watched him play..nothing spectacular about him. and his attitude about wanting to play pisses me off.

NEVER forget da SONICS RainierBeachPoet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sonics4Life
    made my day!!

NBA sixth man of the year

why the hell would anyone waste 6 mill of their own money to play for a cheap franchise and not get any opportunities to touch the basketball? we all know who dominates the ball in memphis. why do they need another pg after conley? if rubio goes there, i guarantee he doesnt play more than 16 mpg.

this is different from college players because they arent paying their way out of a 6 mill contract.
    Last edited by dnyk1337; 06-01-2009 at 09:06 AM.