Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 LastLast

Default Re: X Box One or PS4

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    Im hoping someone will come out with a PS4 controller designed like the 360 controller. By far the best controller ever.
    Best controller ever for shooting games. I feel the Dualshock 4 is an all around better controller. I play fighting games mostly, so a good D-Pad is essential, and the 360 happened to have the worst D-Pad of all time.

Home of the 16

The L/R button for my PS4 controller have all been making stupid annoying noises now every time I push them.

Overall, I feel like this is best controller ever. The way it's designed. Just wow.

I personally don't like the ds4 sticks. Everything else is far better than the ds3 though. The sticks just feel too stiff to me. I'll get used to it, but not a fan as of now. The one's sticks seem a lot better, at least during forza it did. Still don't like the dpad on xbox though. Weird placement.

Quote Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
    I personally don't like the ds4 sticks. Everything else is far better than the ds3 though. The sticks just feel too stiff to me. I'll get used to it, but not a fan as of now. The one's sticks seem a lot better, at least during forza it did. Still don't like the dpad on xbox though. Weird placement.
    Stiff? I thought the sticks needs a bit more tension. On my controller, the sticks feel a bit too twitchy for me, a little more tension would be nice, but maybe it's just my controller? Unless, you mean something different when you say stiff. I much preferred the sticks when I started using a KontrolFreek made for the 360 on my right thumb stick of the DS4. Much better control over my aim now.

Quote Originally Posted by Undisputed
    Stiff? I thought the sticks needs a bit more tension. On my controller, the sticks feel a bit too twitchy for me, a little more tension would be nice, but maybe it's just my controller? Unless, you mean something different when you say stiff. I much preferred the sticks when I started using a KontrolFreek made for the 360 on my right thumb stick of the DS4. Much better control over my aim now.
    What I mean is I feel like I have to jam it side to side to turn the camera. I used the ps3 sticks, basically every day for 6 and a half years, so adjusting to such a revamped controller is understandable I guess. With ds3 I had perfect control, with ds4 in games with shooting, I'm a hack lol.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    The L/R button for my PS4 controller have all been making stupid annoying noises now every time I push them.

Overall, I feel like this is best controller ever. The way it's designed. Just wow.
    Get a bit of WD40 or whatever it's called where you are eg. Rost Off, CRC, HHS, Yield etc. etc.
    & Spray just a touch next to the buttons

Love Live Life

Just got a PS4 Sunday, so now I have both.

The PS4 controller feels a lot better then the X1 and the system actually feels like a gaming console and not a gimmick.

I love that they have free games also. I probably buy all my games for the PS4 unless they're Xbox exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    Just got a PS4 Sunday, so now I have both.

The PS4 controller feels a lot better then the X1 and the system actually feels like a gaming console and not a gimmick.

I love that they have free games also. I probably buy all my games for the PS4 unless they're Xbox exclusives.
    Since you have money can you buy me a next gen console?Either one will do thanks.

So ps4 beat xbone by 60k (apparently) in the us 311k to 371k.

Not looking good for ms. Titanfall launch, bundle with the console, and the best us deal I saw was 450 including tf and a year of gold.

Tf the best seller of the month.

Edit: sony announced 7 million ps4s sold, ms announced 5 million shipped. Ms only shipped 1.1 million consoles this year, sony sold 1 million consoles last month...
    Last edited by lilgodfather1; 04-17-2014 at 09:44 PM.

Newegg has a ridiculously good deal for the Xbone right now.
    Console comes with titanfall and forza 5

Honestly I'm tempted to pick that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose
    Newegg has a ridiculously good deal for the Xbone right now.
    Console comes with titanfall and forza 5

Honestly I'm tempted to pick that up.
    Get it. You won't be disappointed. Forza is amazing. I am kinda bored with Titanfall. I think I'm the only person that doesn't like Titanfall on XB1 and Infamous on PS4 lol.

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Brujesino
    Since you have money can you buy me a next gen console?Either one will do thanks.

Add one more game to sonys fall line up, driveclub october 8th. Looks pretty bare for xbox, but maybe things will change for e3.

May - watchdogs, sony marketing, exclusive dlc
    June - tlou remastered
    September - destiny, sony marketing, dlc deal
    October - driveclub, ass creed

Then potential 2014 games like the order, and uncharted. Could be a big end of the year for sony. Not so much for ms, they got... call of duty, and an obscure game sunset overdrive.

Banned

If MS didnt have exclusive legends in FIFA UT and early map packs in COD that PS4 dont get, they would have a lot less sales too.

PS4 is easily the better, and more popular system.

Ps4 sold a measly 199k in april in the US, xbox one sold a horrible 115k.

It does make sense, I mean nothing came out for either machine. May is going to be horrible for xbox, I wouldn't be surprised if it was under 70k with the price cut announcement starting june 9th.

Watch Dogs this month, so ps4 sales should rebound nicely considering the marketing.