Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    I rule the local playground sommervilleCdn's Avatar

Default Re: Hawthorne Police Arrest Photographer and Kill His Dog (NSFW)

puuuhlease..do some of you, really believe. that Just putting "one" bullet in the dogs ass will defuse the situation?, that sound like" monday morning quarterbacking to me". And what if that made the dog only angrier??

And why would the police have the owner, to settle down his dog. -History tells us the police have no reason to trust dood. What if he got the dog to attack them instead? shouldn't have been out there in the first place. All that said though, they've reached a point of no return already. Dog was out of the car already and it. It was fight or flight time for the cops.

Dumbass owner lacked the most common sense...why is there no black cops. he says to them? How could he have known, did he take count? Should of never lead to this in the first place. Owner should of minded his own business. Waited until the operation was done -didn't he see the swat car?? ... Men at work brah.

/common sense is in short supply these days
    //agreed some of you are just getting caught up, and being emotional. Facts shows that the antagonist was being a straight up dumbass.
    Last edited by sommervilleCdn; 07-02-2013 at 09:14 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sommervilleCdn
    puuuhlease..do some of you, really believe. that Just putting "one" bullet in the dogs ass will defuse the situation?, that sound like" monday morning quarterbacking to me". And what if that made the dog only angrier??

are you the world's biggest pussy? it's one dog. kick it, punch it, baton it, taze it, try to soothe it with your voice and body language like a normal human being? there's a thousand things you can do to keep ONE dog off three grown men other than shooting it four times. You think dude in handcuffs is going to say "sic em boy!"? And you're the one talking about a lack of common sense.

And why would the police have the owner, to settle down his dog. -History tells us the police have no reason to trust dood.
    history tells us that? or the police did in their attempt to rationalize the actions taken by officer **** face? they have no reason to trust him to secure his dog before he's taken to jail? you really think those officers thought he was somehow a threat to them in that situation? you have to be ****ing shitting me
    Last edited by Goon Time; 07-02-2013 at 09:44 PM.

way to miss the point. i suspect the cop[s were just going to hold the guy..than releae him after.

youuu must really like taking rabies shots in the stomach, than to allow the dog to bite them or worse maul him. Judgement call. its also, my oppinion they were at the point of no return

/we see things different than.
    Last edited by sommervilleCdn; 07-02-2013 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StocktonFan

omg poor dog he died... he just wanted to play... **** that shoot it out of its misery,
    I can tell you're a good human being.

Its possible there could've been a hundred different outcomes, if we go along with your scenario. The cop only had a split second to act. yeeesh.

Let not forget that the owner shoulda rolled up his window, him having not done that, lead to the dog jumping outta window. Like I said dog owner shoulda waitetd until swat team left. IF he wanted to make gentlemanly inquiries. ..yeah i feel bad for the dog in hindsight but not for the owner.

Banned

youuu must really like taking rabies shots in the stomach, than to allow the dog to bite them or worse maul him. Judgement call. its also, my oppinion they were at the point of no return
    Rabies? You have to be shitting me.

you're a barrel of laughs man. Fine whatever. Cop didn't wanted to get bitten. Blame cop

see yousa guys in the next thread. where theres another outrage..to scream at.
    Last edited by sommervilleCdn; 07-02-2013 at 10:33 PM.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StocktonFan

omg poor dog he died... he just wanted to play... **** that shoot it out of its misery,
    Still waiting to read your take on the Trayvon Martin situation and how you apply your "mind your own business, don't go looking for trouble and you won't find it" philosophy to it.

Got your racist ass backed into a corner, don't I? LOL

The shooting occurred about 7:15 p.m. Sunday at 137th Street and Jefferson Avenue about two hours after police surrounded a house where a gunman had robbed two people inside. A crowd of spectators gathered in response to the large police response, which included several police cars and the department's Bearcat armored vehicle.

As some, including resident Gabriel Martinez, aimed their cellphones at the scene to record it, Rosby drove up in his rented black Mazda. Swain said Rosby stopped in the intersection with music blaring from his windows. Officers told him to turn down the music because they were trying to hear what was happening down the street. Rosby pulled forward, parked and got out with his dog, but left the music still playing loudly.

"It's distracting the officers," Swain said. "It's interfering with what they are able to hear. It's not just a party call. It's an armed robbery call. The officers need to hear what's going on with the people being called out of the residence. That music in

Rosby, who pulled out his own cellphone to record the police activity, did not lower the volume.

"I do apologize if I didn't immediately comply. The music may have been a little loud but I was complying," Rosby said. "I said, 'Sir, I want to make sure nobody's civil rights were being violated.'

A neighbor, who asked not to be identified, said the officers asked him to turn the music down, but he refused. Rosby, she said, responded, "It's my (expletive) radio!"

He said Monday he believed police were retaliating against him because of previous run-ins and struggles with officers. Court records show he has previous convictions for resisting, battery and driving under the influence. Rosby, who is black, said he has filed six complaints (in the past) against the Hawthorne Police Department, alleging mistreatment and racial profiling.

Rosby filed a lawsuit against the city of Hawthorne and two police officers in March, contending officers broke one of his ribs when they responded to a domestic violence disturbance at his house, not far from the dog shooting scene.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_2...g-arrest-owner

Cops have maced and tasered people often without WARNING. Postal workers do this do prevent, fend off dog attacks. This was a classic case of the cops STICKING it to the guy they disliked for challenging their authority. Period.

What a joke.

And when is it illegal to film cops so long as you are not preventing them from doing their duty? Cops think its illegal but its not. They got upset and reacted locking up someone for no reason then killing his dog. Hope the owner sues the f*ck out of them and gets paid. Expensive bullets idiot cops

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Cops have maced and tasered people often without WARNING. Postal workers do this do prevent, fend off dog attacks. This was a classic case of the cops STICKING it to the guy they disliked for challenging their authority. Period.

What a joke.

And when is it illegal to film cops so long as you are not preventing them from doing their duty? Cops think its illegal but its not. They got upset and reacted locking up someone for no reason then killing his dog. Hope the owner sues the f*ck out of them and gets paid. Expensive bullets idiot cops
    Hey GOBB,

I read he already is suing them. Once for something that happened in 2011, once for something that happened in 2012 and now he can add 2013. Hat Trick!

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    This was a classic case of the cops STICKING it to the guy they disliked for challenging their authority. Period.
    Exactly. And, the ones defending the cop's actions are simply people who are "tired of blacks playing the victim card" and want to stick it to the inner city community.

You can find them in the Trayvon Martin thread fighting tooth and nail for Zimmerman's acquittal.

Dog did a pretty funny dance

Not airballing my layups anymore

ya thats a funny dance. tryna sound tough over a message board asshole lemme see u get shot in a spine n do a "funny dance" as ur nerves in ur legs r giving away n making ur legs do "funny dance" shit. fukin *****
    anyways, this cop needs to get 5 yrs for animal cruelty. coulda just fired a shot in air n scared the shit out the dog. coulda just kicked him, whatever. no need to shoot right at a animal. fuq him, hope he gets what he got comming for him. and once he in the pen, i hope they stick him in general population and not protective custody (which they will) just so somebody can shank him for the fuq of it...cause he a cop

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

The officers clearly saw the animal in the car. They should have recognized the potential threat and asked the individual to roll up the windows prior to questioning him. This was neglect and predatory behavior in tragic combination on the part of these officers. They handled the situation so wrong, and those saying he was reaching out to grab his leash, why would you attempt to this if you have his owner in handcuffs....He could have just pulled out a tazer or mase, although the situation should have never even got that far. Although I agree the black guy is a moron for doing what he did, there is no reason he should have been in cuffs.
    Last edited by brandonislegend; 07-03-2013 at 03:33 AM.